PDA

View Full Version : longhorn angst

ouwasp
1/3/2013, 01:22 AM
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/124541-Cotton-Bowl-aTm-vs-Oklahoma

enjoy

StoopTroup
1/3/2013, 01:33 AM
Seems they mostly are for us winning.

Soonerfan88
1/3/2013, 01:37 AM
I hope OU rips their $#@!ing tear ducts out so aggy can't even cry about it afterward.

I might have to borrow this.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/3/2013, 01:41 AM
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/124541-Cotton-Bowl-aTm-vs-Oklahoma

enjoyThey have as much love for Lassie as we do our own Orange Aggie.

ouwasp
1/3/2013, 01:46 AM
yeah, the poor cows are mostly holding their noses and pulling for OU, cursing all the while...

ouwasp
1/3/2013, 02:33 AM
"Some of my best friends are aggies and I don't know a single person who went to ou, so my choice is obvious. Boomer $#@!in sooner."

This is my fave........

SicEmBaylor
1/3/2013, 02:56 AM
Some of my best friends are aggies and I don't know a single person who went to ou, so my choice is obvious. Boomer $#@!in sooner.

This is my fave........
You need better friends.

olevetonahill
1/3/2013, 03:13 AM
"Some of my best friends are aggies and I don't know a single person who went to ou, so my choice is obvious. Boomer $#@!in sooner."

This is my fave........

You need better friends.

Sic , He was quoting a Post from the Link
That aint his words

SicEmBaylor
1/3/2013, 03:26 AM
Sic , He was quoting a Post from the Link
That aint his words

My bad! That other guy needs better friends!

olevetonahill
1/3/2013, 03:27 AM
My bad! That other guy needs better friends!

Ya made me LOL.
I agree about the Horn :welcoming:

badger
1/3/2013, 08:57 AM
They hate us but they want us to win. We're doomed, aren't we?

Lott's Bandana
1/3/2013, 09:48 AM
But my theory is simple and goes something like this: imagine if some Sooners stole the land that housed the concentration camps throughout Europe? Maybe the dark deeds of World War 2 could have been averted and Johhny Manziel never born? What say you then? Are you for world peace?

This made me giggle. Whatever it takes to make it work for ya!

bluedogok
1/3/2013, 11:05 PM
They have as much love for Lassie as we do our own Orange Aggie.
The ones I know down there would pull for OU over A&M most of the time. The only time they had trouble with it was if an OU loss helped them in conference....guess that is not much of an issue for them anymore.

MyT Oklahoma
1/3/2013, 11:14 PM
Classic!

StoopTroup
1/3/2013, 11:21 PM
Classic!

Especially that part where SicEm tries to do a drive by and loses his moped again.

Herr Scholz
1/4/2013, 11:12 AM
I'm all Boomer Sooner tonight. So tired of the stupid Aggies acting like they've done something and so tired of the SEC talk. Stomp a mudhole in them please.

PrideMom
1/4/2013, 11:22 AM
Johnny Football reminds me of Chase Daniel. Everyone was awed by his stats UNTIL OU showed his true limitations. Johnny will be truly challenged to gain any ground....

What I don't understand is why isn't anyone talking about Landry's stats? Also, the coaching in the final minutes of the OU/OSU game was fantastic. Even the Pros could not have done a smoother transition when the touch down pass was called incomplete, and OU ran in the next play with Bell.

badger
1/4/2013, 11:28 AM
I'm all Boomer Sooner tonight. So tired of the stupid Aggies acting like they've done something and so tired of the SEC talk. Stomp a mudhole in them please.

Welcome back herr the horn. Congrats on beating other-other-OSU, btw. Was begrudgingly proud of the Big 12 for that.

Widescreen
1/4/2013, 11:37 AM
Johnny Football reminds me of Chase Daniel. Everyone was awed by his stats UNTIL OU showed his true limitations. Johnny will be truly challenged to gain any ground....

If only we still had Curtis Lofton.

Herr Scholz
1/4/2013, 11:39 AM
Welcome back herr the horn. Congrats on beating other-other-OSU, btw. Was begrudgingly proud of the Big 12 for that.
Gracias. We needed that one. I've been pulling for all Big XII teams this bowl season. Was disappointed last night.

stoopified
1/4/2013, 11:47 AM
I'm all Boomer Sooner tonight. So tired of the stupid Aggies acting like they've done something and so tired of the SEC talk. Stomp a mudhole in them please. From your lips to God's ear.

Scott D
1/4/2013, 01:12 PM
If only we still had Curtis Lofton.

my first thought when reading PrideMom's post was "Tom Wort is no Curtis Lofton".

Seamus
1/4/2013, 01:16 PM
"I knew Curtis Lofton, and Thomas, you're no Curtis Lofton."

http://images.politico.com/global/2012/10/1988_bentsen_omaha_ne_605.jpg

Lott's Bandana
1/4/2013, 01:17 PM
my first thought when reading PrideMom's post was "Tom Wort is no Curtis Lofton".

I miss the traditional OU ubėr-Linebacker.

BigTip
1/4/2013, 01:29 PM
I would imagine that they are really looking at this game like I am looking at the ND-'bama game meaning that it just sucks and it is bad no matter what happens.
Tough titties whorns!

BoulderSooner79
1/4/2013, 02:09 PM
I would imagine that they are really looking at this game like I am looking at the ND-'bama game meaning that it just sucks and it is bad no matter what happens.
Tough titties whorns!

Either that or they are posting the always-tedious "hope for a meteor to hit the stadium" line and it's variants.

PalmBeachSooner
1/4/2013, 02:19 PM

He's a Wort-Hole!

SoonerNomad
1/4/2013, 03:50 PM
Will Wort even be on the field much tonight? We have been playing small against spread offenses most of the second half of the season.

Sabanball
1/4/2013, 04:07 PM
No surprise. Don't forget that this is the one fan base out there that hates the SEC more than you do.

olevetonahill
1/4/2013, 04:22 PM
No surprise. Don't forget that this is the one fan base out there that hates the SEC more than you do.

It aint so much we HATE the SEC as it is we hate all the Love fest the media gives Yall that nad hearing SEC shat all the time
Kinda Like Teblows crap all the time. Just get tired of hearing the BS

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/4/2013, 04:30 PM
It aint so much we HATE the SEC as it is we hate all the Love fest the media gives Yall that nad hearing SEC shat all the time
Kinda Like Teblows crap all the time. Just get tired of hearing the BSTx has ALWAYS hated Lassie ag, no matter which conference they were in. i think SEC SEC SEC has little to do with their angst towards lassie. it IS icing on the cake, however...IMHO

Sabanball
1/4/2013, 07:41 PM
It aint so much we HATE the SEC as it is we hate all the Love fest the media gives Yall that nad hearing SEC shat all the time Kinda Like Teblows crap all the time. Just get tired of hearing the BS

Think that will end monday night, or get worse?;)

StoopTroup
1/4/2013, 07:52 PM
Think that will end monday night, or get worse?;)

You understood that? Impressive.

SicEmBaylor
1/4/2013, 07:54 PM
You understood that? Impressive.

Irony, folks. It doesn't get better than this.

StoopTroup
1/4/2013, 07:57 PM
Irony, folks. It doesn't get better than this.

Are you two livin' together now?