PDA

View Full Version : OfishUal Bitch about the Refs thread.

olevetonahill
1/2/2013, 09:17 PM
Post the Stupidest, worst calls, Non Calls. Wrong Calls Confusing calls , That you've seen so far

Funniest one to me was yesterday when Jimbo Fisher got the Unsportsmanlike call for yelling at the official :welcoming:

Hell Bob and Mike best be acting like they gone fer Tea at the Queens shack

ouwasp
1/2/2013, 09:24 PM
Well, that phantom first down mark in the Mich-So Car game was just bizarre. As bad as one of those bad marks at Tech a few yrs ago...maybe worse. Wonder which conf those refs were from? Boy, I hope it wasn't Big XII.

olevetonahill
1/2/2013, 09:29 PM
Well, that phantom first down mark in the Mich-So Car game was just bizarre. As bad as one of those bad marks at Tech a few yrs ago...maybe worse. Wonder which conf those refs were from? Boy, I hope it wasn't Big XII.

I was thinkin of that one, But I wanted to give Yall a chance to post some
Another from the FSU game it wasnt a Call but a FSU player was down and stuck his hand up for a Ref to Help him up , The Ref just looked at him and walked off.

StoopTroup
1/2/2013, 10:19 PM
The Queen's Shack....

Hell of a shack

http://www.travelinginengland.com/england/windsor_castle.jpg

Piware
1/2/2013, 11:28 PM
There were so many non-calls on the Swamp Thugs from LSU it would be hard to single one out. The children of the Mad Hatter mugged the Clemson QB multiple times after the ball was long gone but no flags until late in the game.