PDA

View Full Version : Hugh Hefner (86) marries Crystal Harris (26) on NYE

nighttrain12
1/1/2013, 03:55 PM
... and then on their Honeymoon, Crystal helped changed Hef's adult diapers and cleaned his catheter for him.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20655820,00.html

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/news/130114/hugh-hefner-600.jpg

LiveLaughLove
1/1/2013, 04:36 PM
Can we just call a skank a skank? Her parents must be so proud.

Also a story about it said he is old enough to be her grandfather. Who the heck are they kiddin'? He is GREAT grandpa old to her.

olevetonahill
1/1/2013, 04:38 PM
Shes gonna get assaulted with a Dead weapon

FaninAma
1/1/2013, 04:48 PM
Shes gonna get assaulted with a Dead weapon
Classic! But I bet she counters by bringing in a hired gun.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/1/2013, 04:51 PM
First time old Hugh has ever REALLY been in love....good on them!

C&CDean
1/1/2013, 04:53 PM
That perv has been dead 20-years. They just prop him up for his annual wedding/s. Like that Bernie movie.

StoopTroup
1/1/2013, 06:26 PM
It's true love....for money....

C&CDean
1/1/2013, 06:29 PM
WTF is growing out of skank's neck? Looks like that little doll on those horror movies.

olevetonahill
1/1/2013, 06:35 PM
WTF is growing out of skank's neck? Looks like that little doll on those horror movies.

Heh, Ya got me take a 3rd an even a 4th look. Its a shadow from her hair.

StoopTroup
1/1/2013, 06:37 PM
It's a coin purse.

TitoMorelli
1/1/2013, 06:40 PM
Adam's apple. Hugh better take a closer look at her plumbing.

olevetonahill
1/1/2013, 06:42 PM
I'll bet shes feeling Old age creepin up on her tonight.

SanJoaquinSooner
1/1/2013, 07:32 PM
I tip my hat to Hef.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/1/2013, 08:31 PM
I'll bet shes feeling Old age creepin up on her tonight.pretty good, there!

VeeJay
1/1/2013, 09:08 PM
Even Hef's dog looks dead!!

StoopTroup
1/1/2013, 09:51 PM
Even Hef's dog looks dead!!

You'd be depressed if you have to sit in a chair in their bedroom and watch that mess.

TUSooner
1/1/2013, 11:42 PM

That made me laugh.
(You got that line from your 7th wife?)

olevetonahill
1/1/2013, 11:47 PM
That made me laugh.
(You got that line from your 7th wife?)

3rd. I learned after that to just say NO

SoonerInFortSmith
1/2/2013, 01:44 AM
Say what you want but all you bastages will be glad to tap something like that in your 80's. ;)

olevetonahill
1/2/2013, 01:54 AM
Say what you want but all you bastages will be glad to tap something like that in your 80's. ;)

Dint say I were against tappin it Just against Marryin it .

StoopTroup
1/2/2013, 07:02 AM
Hef should be in a Home with a nurse...wait...

cleller
1/2/2013, 09:10 AM

Ha. That was either a bolt of lightning, or has been waiting in the wings for awhile. I can't get the image out of my head of how sick it must feel to get in bed with someone so old.

They must have some "arrangement". Like she helps him off the toilet, and he lets her keep a stable of gigolos out back.

Jacie
1/2/2013, 09:51 AM
So which Mrs. Hefner is this one? Three? Four? I have lost count.

olevetonahill
1/2/2013, 09:58 AM
Hef was sittin on the dead pecker bench with his buddies the day after his weddin. His bud's are Telll us about it ,tell us about it

Hef said well Last night I had one of my Security guards carry me up and put me in bed with her. His Buds Go Yea yea tell us more.
Hef said then this morning My Security staff came up and carried me down to breakfast.
One of the other Old geezers said "Wait a dayum minute, If it only took ONE to carry you up, Why it take a 1/2 dozen to carry you down"?

Hef Leans back with a smile and says

"I FOUGHT them bastards "

badger
1/2/2013, 11:26 AM
Hefner's company has had an interesting rise and fall... much like the company he keeps around him --- dozens of blondes down to just one as a wife again.

nighttrain12
1/2/2013, 12:35 PM
So which Mrs. Hefner is this one? Three? Four? I have lost count.

Third wife. He had one (not a model) just before he founded PB and had 2 kids. Then in the late 1980's he married PlaymateOfTheYear Kimberly Conrad and had 2 kids.

KantoSooner
1/2/2013, 01:41 PM
Say what you want about this young lady, but she'll be moderately rich and still young enough to enjoy it here in a year or two.

On the other hand, Hefner looks great for his late '80's. Loads of sex with an assortment of ridiculously younger women really must be good for you. Huh. Who'd have guessed that the little warrior was right all along?

badger
1/2/2013, 01:51 PM
Dunno Kanto... Playboy went from public to private and its finances are likely still shaky (http://www.dallasnews.com/business/headlines/article823935.ece). Would suck to be a trophy wife to an ex-billionaire octogenarian if you didn't truly love him

KantoSooner
1/2/2013, 04:53 PM
Badger,
You'll note I said 'moderately rich'. Barring a massive coke habit or something of the like, Crystal will be set for life unless she's been strapped down to a really bad pre-nup.

And you'll forgive me for assuming mercenary motives. Crystal-babe doesn't look to me like she's got a PHD in anything, so making money doing anything other than modeling is not likely to generate the kind of money that would support the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed.
Secondly, she DOES appear to be the kind of person who takes great care of her appearance. Such people tend to not be attracted to infirmity or physical imprefection. And 86 is all about infirmity and imperfection. So, I kind of doubt she's going all hot and bothered whenever Hef enters the room.
Just guessing, but I'm thinking the game plan is to move through Hef and a couple of his buddies until about age 40 and then 'retire' on her winnings. And in the meantime, keep a good supply of cabana boys and 'personal trainers' standing by.

tator
1/2/2013, 05:33 PM

If you ant no punk holla we want prenup
WE WANT PRENUP!

cleller
1/2/2013, 06:55 PM
Dunno Kanto... Playboy went from public to private and its finances are likely still shaky (http://www.dallasnews.com/business/headlines/article823935.ece). Would suck to be a trophy wife to an ex-billionaire octogenarian if you didn't truly love him

Once he's gone, the Mansion will be like Graceland. This girl will probably not make out as well as Priscilla, but she'll be kept well supplied for life. Not bad for a 26 year old, I guess.

KantoSooner
1/3/2013, 10:49 AM
Exactly. And she'll still be young enough to move onto some nice, plush, golf playing CEO a more reasonable ten-15 years her senior.
Ah! A life of pretty clothes, vapid cocktail party conversation, having the house photographed for metro-ballet fundraisers, going to the esthetic salon twice or thrice a week and then off to 'the islands' for a month or so between the holidays and easter when it all gets too, too exhausting.
I should have been born female and blond. Man! I could work that deal.

sanantoniosooner
1/3/2013, 12:07 PM
You wish you could be a whore?

hawaii 5-0
1/3/2013, 06:16 PM
Hef can stand her on her head and dip it like a donut.

5-0

StoopTroup
1/3/2013, 07:21 PM
This kind of reminds me of Bram Stoker's Dracula....

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/news/110110/crystal-harris-240.jpg

olevetonahill
1/3/2013, 07:33 PM
You wish you could be a whore?

Be better than just being a Slut and not gettin anything.

FirstandGoal
1/3/2013, 11:06 PM
LOL, well I'm blonde and female, and I don't have a sugar daddy who is 60 years older than me.

Of course even IF i were willing to be a slut, that would require sugar daddy to be 104. :sour:

On second thought..... nevermind.

olevetonahill
1/3/2013, 11:14 PM
LOL, well I'm blonde and female, and I don't have a sugar daddy who is 60 years older than me.

Of course even IF i were willing to be a slut, that would require sugar daddy to be 104. :sour:

On second thought..... nevermind.

Now ya got me all confused an shat.
A SLUT gets the Sugar daddy or the Whore?
See thats why I could never be a woman
Id just **** it all up

SCOUT
1/4/2013, 12:25 AM
Do you guys really think this wife is going to get anything? Heff's daughter has been running the show for a while. I doubt she is going to give everything over to the bimbo de jure.

This is a shot at more than her relegated 15 minutes.

olevetonahill
1/4/2013, 12:30 AM
Do you guys really think this wife is going to get anything? Heff's daughter has been running the show for a while. I doubt she is going to give everything over to the bimbo de jure.

This is a shot at more than her relegated 15 minutes.

No way she gets the majority. But shes gonna get more than an Old dogs bone

stoopified
1/4/2013, 12:24 PM
Can we just call a skank a skank? Her parents must be so proud.

Her grandparents too.