PDA

View Full Version : Meatchickens vs Bantyroosters

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/1/2013, 02:13 PM
SEC SEC SEC vs overhyped big 10 always overrateds. Beauty here is that one gets to lose. That's a good matchup!

badger
1/1/2013, 02:23 PM
I think I am more sick of SEC chants lately than reminders of which program is the all time winningest or whatev. Go tornado claw

8timechamps
1/1/2013, 02:29 PM
Listening to the media, this game was over before it ever started. Michigan didn't have a shot.

Also, Mississippi State and UGA are getting tougher games than they expected.

So, in no particular order: Go BLUE! Go Wildcats! Go Huskers!

badger
1/1/2013, 02:32 PM
Go rest-of-country. Beat Sec.

olevetonahill
1/1/2013, 03:48 PM
Im all for Bashin the hell out of the SEC . But lets Pray we win out game to add to the bash

LRoss
1/1/2013, 04:08 PM
I wish Spurrier would lose fair. The Oregon on-side kick looks legit next to that first down call. Anybody else see that? SC just got the ball back next play, but WOW!!!

Soonerwake
1/1/2013, 04:14 PM
I wish Spurrier would lose fair. The Oregon on-side kick looks legit next to that first down call. Anybody else see that? SC just got the ball back next play, but WOW!!!

Disagree. From the back angle it looked like it was short, but as the camera angle came around, it was very close. All it has to do is touch the edge of the pole, and we couldn't see that.

Oh, and the Clowney guy is a beast!!!

8timechamps
1/1/2013, 04:20 PM

The first replay looked like they really god jobbed, but from the other angle, it was much closer. When it happened live, I thought it was short.

Soonerwake
1/1/2013, 04:33 PM
There have been some good games as of late. This one is no exception.

StoopTroup
1/1/2013, 04:33 PM
Im all for Bashin the hell out of the SEC . But lets Pray we win out game to add to the bash

STFU...grow a pair.

olevetonahill
1/1/2013, 04:35 PM
There have been some good games as of late. This one is no exception.

Yup and we gonna end with the sucky Rose bowl game .

8timechamps
1/1/2013, 04:43 PM
Damn good game.

olevetonahill
1/1/2013, 04:44 PM
Damn good game.

Yup,

StoopTroup
1/1/2013, 04:45 PM
Geogia and the Cocks won.

SEC wins.

Thank God Nebraska isn't around to embarrass the Big XII anymore.

8timechamps
1/1/2013, 04:47 PM
Geogia and the Cocks won.

SEC wins.

Thank God Nebraska isn't around to embarrass the Big XII anymore.

Nebraska did what they've done a lot of this year, play really good offense for two and a half quarters, then disappear. The Big Ten is terrible.

StoopTroup
1/1/2013, 04:55 PM
Nebraska did what they've done a lot of this year, play really good offense for two and a half quarters, then disappear. The Big Ten is terrible.

Yep. If I was a Husker Fan...I'd be waiting for Martinez to go. I think he's been a huge problem for their Offense. He can put up enough numbers to win a lot of games but when they play someone with an Offense and a Defense....he can't overcome the lack of Defense by the Huskers.

ouwasp
1/1/2013, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I was flickin' back and forth, mostly watching SC/Mich... of course, I wanted SEC to lose, but there is a silver lining.

The B1G is further exposed as a suckazz league... The ol' ball coach got a win... those two over-hyped QBs from Neb and Mich are now done with cfb...plus, thought the first down mark against So Car was completely bogus, glad to see Clowney deliver justice on the next play.

Sabanball
1/1/2013, 07:36 PM
Michigan, Jadaveon Clowney says hi....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W26Dcns1Mxg#!