PDA

View Full Version : AD donates the largest gift ever by a former player...1 Million dollars.

DrZaius
12/31/2012, 08:27 AM
Here is the link to the vid...

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/31398584#news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/31398584

King Crimson
12/31/2012, 09:15 AM
sooner for life

KantoSooner
12/31/2012, 09:50 AM
Although Billy Sims and Leroy Selmon remain my favorite Sooners of all time, AD is gaining ground. Fast.

Billy could get some additional points on the board if he were to, say, give me ribs for life at his BBQ place.

Just a suggestion.

badger
12/31/2012, 10:02 AM
He may be the most important recruit of the Bob Stoops era. He's the type of NFL star that you can tell future recruits about for decades and they'll know who you're referring to.

Billy could get some additional points on the board if he were to, say, give me ribs for life at his BBQ place.

Just a suggestion.

Everything at that place is worth paying for. I have never been disappointed after eating at Billy Sims BBQ :)

Widescreen
12/31/2012, 11:10 AM
AD is awesome. I hope this embarrasses some of the guys who go off to the NFL and forget OU. Not that they have to give a bunch of money but that they start recognizing that the opportunities they had at OU had some role in their success.

cjames317
12/31/2012, 12:19 PM
Like Chris Chester. When they did the usual name and school intros last night, did he claim his high school or what?

EatLeadCommie
12/31/2012, 12:21 PM
Like Chris Chester. When they did the usual name and school intros last night, did he claim his high school or what?

This happens a lot and I don't know why people get so up-in-arms about it. Guys like to give their high schools a shout-out from time to time. They did play football in HS too.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
12/31/2012, 01:09 PM
Although Billy Sims and Leroy Selmon remain my favorite Sooners of all time, AD is gaining ground. Fast.

Just a suggestion.

And just where is said BBQ joint?

Turd_Ferguson
12/31/2012, 01:12 PM

http://www.billysimsbbq.com/locations/

MichiganSooner
12/31/2012, 01:52 PM

Newest location just opened in Bartlesville. Billy was in town for the grand opening.