PDA

View Full Version : West Virginia sucks

Tear Down This Wall
12/29/2012, 06:31 PM
Gee Tavon Austin isn't running wild on crappy Syracuse? Syracuse's quarterback is awful...4th quarter and the dude has complete less than 50% of his passes...and the Orangemen are still kicking the sh*t out of WVU.

Hope our defensive coaches decide playing the run is important versus A&M. Embarrassing how we let crappy West Virginia run all over us. Play the run, Mike. It works out for other schools...somehow.

FaninAma
12/29/2012, 06:46 PM
We knew their defense sucked and the weather certainly doesn't favor spread offenses but the 'Neers have had 2 long TDs negated by the refs and about half a dozen other big plays called back on holding penalties.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/29/2012, 06:47 PM
TheFighting holgersons didn't come at all prepared to play this game. Guess who is a surprising embarrassment?

VA Sooner
12/29/2012, 06:47 PM
Ugly game by the 'neers. Geno Smith is getting pretty frustrated on the sidelines... blaming his team at this point.

12/29/2012, 06:49 PM
We knew their defense sucked and the weather certainly doesn't favor spread offenses but the 'Neers have had 2 long TDs negated by the refs and about half a dozen other big plays called back on holding penalties.I admit to not watching the game very closely. Are you accusing the refs of sucking, or the 'Neers for not coming to play?

FaninAma
12/29/2012, 06:55 PM
I admit to not watching the game very closely. Are you accusing the refs of sucking, or the 'Neers for not coming to play?

A little of both. I do think the officials killed what little fight the Mountaineers had with the crucial penalties.

If I see a Big East or Pac 12 officiating crew calling one of OU's games I assume we will get a half dozen bad calls against us.

12/29/2012, 06:58 PM
Well I just read the other WVU game thread. pretty unanimous that the refs are porking the "Neers. Who wouldn't believe that, and who is shocked by it? Is there no integrity left in the college referees fraternity?

12/29/2012, 07:00 PM
A little of both. I do think the officials killed what little fight the Mountaineers had with the crucial penalties.

If I see a Big East or Pac 12 officiating crew calling one of OU's games I assume we will get a half dozen bad calls against us. Quite often we get screwed in the Big 12, too. I can think of few games where we haven't gotten more than our share of bad calls. Quite often they seem to come just when we are gaining momentum.

trwxxa
12/29/2012, 07:07 PM
Well, at least they bring more to the conference than Mizzou or aTm did. ;)

picasso
12/29/2012, 07:11 PM
Our defense was embarrassing but that was still a good road win for us.

We've looked pretty bad at times in our bowl games. Guess that meant we sucked.

8timechamps
12/29/2012, 08:00 PM
I never bought into the WVU hype (at the start of the year), but they damn sure gave us a game.

Their season went about like I thought it would. They are playing big boy football now, and there won't be any more running the conference table for them. The bowl game was just the cap on a craptacular season for the Mountaineers. They lose a lot on offense next year, so they may look back on a 7-6 record, and wish for the "good old days" to be back.

StoopTroup
12/29/2012, 11:48 PM
We expect you to win your Bowl Games Mountain Queers.

Get with the program or GTFO!