PDA

View Full Version : Where Are The Officials From In The WVU-'Cuse Game?

FaninAma
12/29/2012, 05:50 PM
They are horrible. I thought the officials in the TT game were bad but they look like pros compared to this group..

olevetonahill
12/29/2012, 05:51 PM
They are horrible. I thought the officials in the TT game were bad but they look like pros compared to this group..

Heard em say Pac 12

FaninAma
12/29/2012, 05:54 PM
That explains it. WVU's defense still sucks but the stripes have called multiple key penalties against WVU that have stopped drives..

if the Mountaineers make it close I look for the laundry to start flying again.

olevetonahill
12/29/2012, 05:56 PM
That explains it, WVU's defense still sucks but the stripes gave called key penalties against WVU that have stopped key drives..

Announcers said it be Pac 12 for the MNC game

8timechamps
12/29/2012, 05:56 PM
Agreed. These officials aren't very good (then again, it's the Pinstripe bowl). There was a holding call in the first quarter that killed a WVU scoring drive, they showed the replay twice, and I never saw anything...I thought maybe it was a Big East crew.

FaninAma
12/29/2012, 06:01 PM
Agreed. These officials aren't very good (then again, it's the Pinstripe bowl). There was a holding call in the first quarter that killed a WVU scoring drive, they showed the replay twice, and I never saw anything...I thought maybe it was a Big East crew.
Yeah, the Big East loves the SEC and seem to hate the Big 12.The crew in the OU-Florida Orange Bowl was a key reason for Florida staying in that game in the first half.

it's obvious the only defense being pkayed in the game is by the refs.

8timechamps
12/29/2012, 06:03 PM
Yeah, the Big East loves the SEC and seem to hate the Big 12.The crew in the OU-Florida Orange Bowl was a key reason for Florida staying in that game in the first half.

Wasn't the OU/ND crew a Big East crew?

olevetonahill
12/29/2012, 06:04 PM

I believe so. This Head dude is Familiar , I been tryin to remember from where tho.

FaninAma
12/29/2012, 06:05 PM

Yep.

FaninAma
12/29/2012, 06:06 PM
I am sure WVU is the only team commiting penalties in these conditions.

olevetonahill
12/29/2012, 06:07 PM
I am sure WVU is the only team commiting penalties in these conditions.

Heh, They just got Called for 2 more

FaninAma
12/29/2012, 06:09 PM
Geno Smith has played himself out of a 1st round pick this year. That should have been a tripping penalty on the Cuse DL.

SoonerMom2
12/29/2012, 06:12 PM
I believe so. This Head dude is Familiar , I been tryin to remember from where tho.

They said PAC 12 earlier but the PAC 12 took two of our crews after we dropped to ten teams and have to wonder is this is one of those. Head ref looks very familiar. Dude doesn't like WVA and Syracuse can do no wrong.

olevetonahill
12/29/2012, 06:12 PM
Holy hell. Think if I was WVU , Id sack up my team and tell em shove the game up their Zebra asses and go home

olevetonahill
12/29/2012, 06:15 PM
They said PAC 12 earlier but the PAC 12 took two of our crews after we dropped to ten teams and have to wonder is this is one of those. Head ref looks very familiar. Dude doesn't like WVA and Syracuse can do no wrong.

That could be , That dude looks very familiar, I even thot they were B 12

8timechamps
12/29/2012, 06:24 PM
Geno Smith has played himself out of a 1st round pick this year. That should have been a tripping penalty on the Cuse DL.

No kidding. It's been a long time since I've seen a guy go from hero to goat as fast as Smith. Right after the WVU/Texas game, he was the golden boy. That changed in a hurry. Also, and this may just be my perception, he seems like a poor teammate. He appears to be a "me first" kind of guy.

SicEmBaylor
12/29/2012, 06:24 PM

Are they as bad as the Holiday Bowl refs?

FaninAma
12/29/2012, 06:33 PM
Are they as bad as the Holiday Bowl refs?

About the same. You could tell the officials in the Holiday Bowl were just trying to keep UCLA from getting totally embarrassed. Where were the refs in that game from?

SicEmBaylor
12/29/2012, 06:34 PM
About the same. You could tell the officials in the Holiday Bowl were just trying to keep UCLA from getting totally embarrassed. Where were the refs in that game from?
C-USA, I think.

BudSooner
12/29/2012, 06:34 PM
Looks that way, damn.

8timechamps
12/29/2012, 06:35 PM
Seriously, these refs are horrible. I'm not saying that WVU would have won this game with a different crew, but I am saying that these refs suck ***.

FaninAma
12/29/2012, 06:38 PM
It doesn't help that WVU is playing like they are ready for the season to be over.

cleller
12/29/2012, 06:38 PM
Haven't been watching it real close, but it looks like Syracuse is handling them pretty easy. Not what I'd expected, but the snow is a factor to be considered.

olevetonahill
12/29/2012, 06:39 PM
Haven't been watching it real close, but it looks like Syracuse is handling them pretty easy. Not what I'd expected, but the snow is a factor to be considered.

The Zebras are a Big factor .

FaninAma
12/29/2012, 06:40 PM
The officials have negated 2 WVU TDs with penalties and stopped about 3 other promising drives with penalties.....most of them on holding calls which can be called on every play.

olevetonahill
12/29/2012, 06:46 PM
I wanta Know which WVU player/coach had a 3some with the Head dudes wife an daughter ?

SoonerofAlabama
12/29/2012, 07:32 PM
That head ref was the same one that gave the ball to Oregon on that onside kick I believe.

Salt City Sooner
12/29/2012, 11:55 PM
That head ref was the same one that gave the ball to Oregon on that onside kick I believe.
Negative. That was Dave Cutaia, who this year I've seen sitting in the studio giving his opinion on calls during a game much like Mike Pereira does for Fox's NFL telecasts.

The reason this crew looks familiar is because they did the OU/UConn Fiesta Bowl a couple of years ago.

Scott D
12/31/2012, 06:47 PM
I'm just going to simply say there is a reason that the Pac-12 led the nation in yellow laundry thrown about, and it's not because they have a lot of gay teams that wear yellow pants.