PDA

View Full Version : UT: Case McCoy / Jordan Hicks suspended due to sexual assault investigation

TrueBornSooner
12/28/2012, 11:03 PM
http://usat.ly/RWuJ0c

Jason White's Third Knee
12/29/2012, 08:32 AM
Wow.

"According to a report provided by San Antonio police, officers were called to a hotel at 2:49 a.m. Friday to respond to a possible sexual assault involving a 21-year-old white woman. The woman said she had been drinking at a nightclub and had invited the two players to her hotel room. The officer reported bruising on the accuser's knee and biceps, and she was transported to the hospital.

According to the police report, the victim and two players were examined by the same sexual assault nurse examiner (SANE) at the Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital in San Antonio.

Police confirmed the investigation was ongoing, and no charges had been filed as of Friday afternoon."

VA Sooner
12/29/2012, 09:53 AM
Yep... Elle Roberson all over again. It would have been better for Roberson to have been sent home by Snyder after watching his performance (or lack thereof) in the bowl game in 2004.

usmc-sooner
12/29/2012, 11:27 AM
didn't Mack try to play it off as a curfew violation?

Tulsa_Fireman
12/29/2012, 11:57 AM
More info. Shocking.

San Antonio police reported officers were called to a hotel at 2:49 a.m. Friday to respond to a sexual assault involving a 21-year-old white woman but soon discovered a different set of circumstances. The woman said she had been drinking at a nightclub and had invited the two players to her hotel room. The officer reported that after further investigation the bruising on the accuser's knee and biceps was where she fell against the wall and refrigerator of the hotel room as the two men attacked each other. She initially thought it was a violent episode but soon realized it was a clumsy, disorganized homosexual encounter. "It looked like two gay retards trying to swordfight in a room full of jell-o. I was so embarassed and hurt I called police but in hindsight, it's pretty damn funny watching those two go after each other like hobos on free bologna sandwiches. Sad, but funny. In an odd, car wreck full of Richard Simmons impersonators sort of way."

According to the police report, the victim and two players were examined by the same sexual assault nurse examiner (SANE) at the Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital in San Antonio. During the examination multiple indicators of forcible entry were found on the suspect Case McCoy including typical fluids from a homosexual encounter, Jaxson Shipley (not a part or evidence of, ALL of Jaxson Shipley), and the rear bumper of a 1996 Ford Fiesta. McCoy refused comment.

Police confirmed the investigation was ongoing, and no charges had been filed as of Friday afternoon, but did manage to say between restrained laughter than the "hotel security camera footage is f*&%ing HILARIOUS. That s&%* is winning us all ten thousand dollars on that show."

olevetonahill
12/29/2012, 12:24 PM
^ LMFAO

70sooner
12/29/2012, 01:29 PM
that is just so wrong, but damn, it's funny........

nighttrain12
12/30/2012, 10:08 PM
Longhorns getting in trouble for thinking with their shorthorns?

VA Sooner
12/31/2012, 12:06 AM
One was watching the other short-horning it... according to the allegations.

badger
1/1/2013, 01:19 PM
Jordan's lawyer said it was consensual:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/UT-Players-Attorney-No-Sexual-Assault-Occurred-185358671.html

Scott D
1/1/2013, 01:32 PM
so her bruises are from the fact that hicks had issues performing due to his groin injury...and ole casey stood there and watched... I'm sure he'll make some trophy wife a great cuckold one day.

BoomerJ
1/1/2013, 02:29 PM
And Case said it was consensual that he stay and watch.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/1/2013, 04:51 PM
Swaggart and his donkey would be proud.

olevetonahill
1/1/2013, 04:59 PM
Hicks Told Case
Scuse me while I whip this out.

StoopTroup
1/1/2013, 05:24 PM
I haven't been following this one. So who sexually assaulted who? Did Case Pitch and Jordan Catch or was it the other way? You know...Did they both Catch?

OUmillenium
1/1/2013, 05:56 PM
Legen...

SanJoaquinSooner
1/1/2013, 07:09 PM
Jordan Hicks "vehemently asserts" the conduct under investigation by San Antonio police was "consensual by everyone involved."

was it a group date?

Scott D
1/1/2013, 07:11 PM
we've pretty much established that Case is into watching.

Cantstandya
1/1/2013, 07:20 PM
Legen...

Wait for it...

Wishboned
1/1/2013, 07:44 PM
we've pretty much established that Case is into watching.

I wonder if he was holding a clipboard?

Scott D
1/1/2013, 08:54 PM
I wonder if he was holding a clipboard?

I'm sure it was with a blank expression that we aren't allowed to make fun of because of a childhood illness.

Wishboned
1/1/2013, 09:14 PM
I'm sure it was with a blank expression that we aren't allowed to make fun of because of a childhood illness.

And while he had that blank expression Hicks plowed him over on the way to the chick.

nighttrain12
1/1/2013, 10:57 PM
I haven't been following this one. So who sexually assaulted who? Did Case Pitch and Jordan Catch or was it the other way? You know...Did they both Catch?

One in the pink and one in the stink.

StoopTroup
1/1/2013, 11:08 PM
Sounds like the ole Bevo move.....lol

badger
1/2/2013, 09:36 AM

No, you are allowed to make fun of him. They make fun of every OU picture they can get their hands on. Case McCoy is a (sort of) starting quarterback at the University of Texas. If he can't take a little bit of ribbing for being unattractive, then BOO HOO, stupid whorns.

I will defend everyone's right on here to make fun of Case McCoy! I, too, will make fun of Case McCoy. HE SUCKS AT QUARTERBACK!

Jacie
1/2/2013, 09:42 AM
One in the pink and one in the stink.

I think that second one was in the sink . . .

bluedogok
1/2/2013, 11:32 PM
I guess that I missed the memo when I lived in Austin, never heard of anything like that about him.

SouthFortySooner
1/3/2013, 09:36 PM
Colt looked like an Opie, Case... a dopey Opie

olevetonahill
1/3/2013, 10:07 PM
Colt looked like an Opie, Case... a dopey Opie

lol

Scott D
1/4/2013, 12:58 PM
I guess that I missed the memo when I lived in Austin, never heard of anything like that about him.

there was some thread a few weeks back that we got scolded in for making fun of the fact that he looks like a slack jawed blank stare incest created version of Colt.

Lott's Bandana
1/4/2013, 01:10 PM
I'm sure Mack will mention in a presser that it is insulting to arrest his players and the BigXII should stop it.

Scott D
1/4/2013, 01:10 PM
I'm waiting for him to say in a presser that OU has an unfair recruiting advantage with the Bob Stoops AT&T commercial.

Lott's Bandana
1/4/2013, 01:14 PM
This incident caps a difficult three-year stretch for Texas, which played in the national championship game following the 2009 season but followed with records of 5-7, 8-5 and 8-4, causing some fans to question whether Brown, 61, can return the program to elite status.

Pretty brutal last paragraph from the USAToday crew. The dreaded "some fans" ambiguity now common in our news reporting. "Some fans" could be said to believe in Mayan calendars, for all that's worth.

badger
1/14/2013, 12:25 PM
Epilogue: They're baaaaaack

Link (http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8841757/case-mccoy-jordan-hicks-back-texas-longhorns-suspension)