PDA

View Full Version : Okies and oilies run for cover!!!!

okie52
12/28/2012, 05:47 PM
Kerry, Democrats support Rep. Markey as Senate successor in Massachusetts

Democrats are working swiftly to line up behind Rep. Ed Markey as Massachusetts' next senator and avoid a potentially damaging Democratic primary next year in the race to succeed Sen. John Kerry.
Less than 24 hours after announcing his interest in Kerry's Senate seat late Thursday, Rep. Ed Markey received public support from Kerry himself, Victoria Kennedy, wife of the late Sen. Edward Kennedy, and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, which steers Democratic Senate campaigns, in an outpouring of support designed to keep other would-be Democratic candidates from entering the race.
From a Kerry statement released Friday: While I began last week to formally step out of politics and it's very important that I respect the apolitical nature of the post I hope to soon occupy, as Massachusetts' senior senator today and as a colleague of Ed Markey's for 28 years, I'm excited to learn of and support his decision to run for the United States Senate.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/john-kerry-supports-rep-ed-markey-senate-successor-202128446--election.html

There isn't a more stupid person on energy than this bozo. Perfect fit for Massachusetts.

Midtowner
12/28/2012, 06:01 PM
We'll always have Sen. Inhofe to balance things out.

okie52
12/28/2012, 06:08 PM
We'll always have Sen. Inhofe to balance things out.

Heh, don't think Inhofe can touch Markey for lack of a cohesive thought process. In fact on energy Inhofe is usually pretty good.

okie52
12/28/2012, 06:34 PM
The brilliance of Markey:

"I have decided to run for the US Senate *because this fight is too important,” Markey said in a statement to supporters Thursday evening after announcing his plans to the Boston Globe. “There is so much at stake. I refuse to allow the Tea Party-dominated Republican Party to lead us off the fiscal cliff and into recession. I won’t allow the NRA to obstruct an assault weapons ban yet again. I will not sit back and allow oil and coal industry lobbyists to thwart our clean energy future or extremists to restrict women’s rights and health care."

StoopTroup
12/28/2012, 06:45 PM
I like Methane.

http://abe111.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/weeeeeeeeee-little-pig-geico-demotivational-posters-12955377121.jpg

Midtowner
12/28/2012, 08:00 PM
Heh, don't think Inhofe can touch Markey for lack of a cohesive thought process. In fact on energy Inhofe is usually pretty good.

Well of course he is to you. Inhofe is still a science denying loonytune, but definitely energy friendly.

okie52
12/29/2012, 02:55 PM
Well of course he is to you. Inhofe is still a science denying loonytune, but definitely energy friendly.

Science denying...as in global warming? You think the science is "in"? Is it just GW or is it AGW? Or now it's "climate change."

Science denying...hmmm, would that be like many dems on fracking?

LiveLaughLove
12/29/2012, 03:04 PM

If there were a three facepalm gif, you sir, would earn it on a regular basis.

soonercruiser
12/29/2012, 03:43 PM
And, to be fair, for Inhofe and most conservatives...there is no denying....except "Man-Made Global warming"!
Most climate scientists say that we are actually still coming out of the last Ice Age. So, libs expect cooling, because they say so!
The bottom line is....libs (and many scientists) think that they are smarter than GOD!
On that, "Man" is clueless!