PDA

View Full Version : Dear Teachers

SanJoaquinSooner
12/23/2012, 06:56 PM
Dear Teachers,

Please come to work early so I can drop my kids off on my way to Starbucks. Please feed them breakfast while they’re there. Make sure it’s healthier than what I offer at home. Also, teach them math & science since we rarely practice those in our house. But, also teach the moral & religious beliefs that they see me not follow. I want you to reward their successes & recognize each child’s abilities. But, make sure they all feel like winners & that no one feels left out. Be on the watch for bullies or trouble makers. Don’t let anyone mistreat anyone else since I don’t have time to find out if my child is the “different” one. Make sure to recognize each student’s individual talents & skills. Tell me what those are during our 10 minute conferences each semester. Love & cherish my children as if they were your own. I’m busy working 50 hour weeks trying to pay for all of our belongings & don’t have the kind of spare time that you do. Also, learn to shoot a gun & bring it to school in order to protect my children. They are my life & I wouldn’t want them to be harmed on your watch. Ensure every child that leaves your classroom is safe, smart, well adjusted, & free of social problems or concerns. I have difficulty parenting my two kids, but you got a degree in this. So, you must be able to handle all 38 students with absolute ease. When you're done with this list, let me know. I have more ideas on how you can raise my children for me.

Thanks,

A Parent

lexsooner
12/23/2012, 07:10 PM
You left out: and let my kid spend more time practicing football or dance than studying, and then teach them to get As and score high on the college tests.

yermom
12/23/2012, 07:42 PM
While you are at it, could you stop whining about how little money you make?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/23/2012, 07:53 PM
Be sure to throw in that modern touch as well, instructing my kids and the others that capitalism is the bane of human existence, and it is wrong to want to produce and earn more than anybody else, and that the govt. has first right to any money I earn. If you would teach those things, that would be swell.

cleller
12/23/2012, 10:22 PM
And please get a dry erase board. I don't want little Johnny to be afraid of chalk like I am.

GDC
12/23/2012, 10:49 PM
Be sure to throw in that modern touch as well, instructing my kids and the others that capitalism is the bane of human existence, and it is wrong to want to produce and earn more than anybody else, and that the govt. has first right to any money I earn. If you would teach those things, that would be swell.

Education's main purpose should not be to teach students what to think, but instead help them develop awareness, perspective, and critical thinking skills so they can make up their minds for themselves.

ouwasp
12/24/2012, 02:04 AM

MsProudSooner
12/24/2012, 09:49 PM
Education's main purpose should not be to teach students what to think, but instead help them develop awareness, perspective, and critical thinking skills so they can make up their minds for themselves.

+1

SicEmBaylor
12/24/2012, 09:51 PM
At the government indoctrination camps we call public schools? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/25/2012, 01:22 AM
At the government indoctrination camps we call public schools? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.and, the govt. unions that are there to insure a quality education for the kids.