PDA

View Full Version : Another Mass slaughter of Kids, When will this madness stop?

olevetonahill
12/22/2012, 03:30 PM
They killed over 3700 today right here in America . Wheres the Outrage? Wheres the demand to take the knife away from the Butchers?

http://northbynorthwestern.com/story/are-there-really-3700-abortions-each-day-in-the-us/

LiveLaughLove
12/22/2012, 05:00 PM
They killed over 3700 today right here in America . Wheres the Outrage? Wheres the demand to take the knife away from the Butchers?

http://northbynorthwestern.com/story/are-there-really-3700-abortions-each-day-in-the-us/

The emotion (which is how liberals live) is with the poor soon to be but doesn't want to be moms. They have faces. You can put them on TV, listen to their sad stories as to why they got knocked up but couldn't have the child. They can show that picture of that adulteress that coat hangered herself to death back in the fifties or sixties. All of the sympathy is with the living breathing human being in this.

The Newtown massacre had faces of those beautiful children. So huge emotion there and rightfully so.

However, those unborn children are never seen, never heard from. They never get to plead for their lives on TV, and beg to not be blendered for convenience sake. We don't hear their screams of pain as the solutions begin to burn them to death.

If they would at least do artist renderings of what the children would most likely look like (the combo of the dad and moms) at about 3 years old and 8 years old, and 16 years old it would go along way to reversing this culturally accepted genocide we are living through.

diverdog
12/22/2012, 09:10 PM
The emotion (which is how liberals live) is with the poor soon to be but doesn't want to be moms. They have faces. You can put them on TV, listen to their sad stories as to why they got knocked up but couldn't have the child. They can show that picture of that adulteress that coat hangered herself to death back in the fifties or sixties. All of the sympathy is with the living breathing human being in this.

The Newtown massacre had faces of those beautiful children. So huge emotion there and rightfully so.

However, those unborn children are never seen, never heard from. They never get to plead for their lives on TV, and beg to not be blendered for convenience sake. We don't hear their screams of pain as the solutions begin to burn them to death.

If they would at least do artist renderings of what the children would most likely look like (the combo of the dad and moms) at about 3 years old and 8 years old, and 16 years old it would go along way to reversing this culturally accepted genocide we are living through.

Fine let all these kids be born. Just don't bitch when you have to support them.

olevetonahill
12/22/2012, 09:12 PM
Fine let all these kids be born. Just don't bitch when you have to support them.

So yer in favor of Killin kids to save money?

Curly Bill
12/23/2012, 12:00 AM
I'm not opposed to abortion, but it is funny to witness the libs hypocrisy on this.

soonercruiser
12/23/2012, 12:10 AM
I'm not opposed to abortion, but it is funny to witness the libs hypocrisy on this.

BINGO!
THe party of "choice"......doesn't want us to have guns; but wants the doctors to kill.
BTW....the Democrats have a Plan B, and it doesn't have to be voted on.

olevetonahill
12/23/2012, 12:16 AM

Yea I aint so much against it either I aint in favor either tho. Its Kinda Like all these school shootings, we need to do something But the Knee jerk deals aint gonna cut it

Oh and the Hypocrisy was the reason for this . Ya noticed not a dayum one jumped in and defended it ?
Well cept fer DD and he just talked Money

Curly Bill
12/23/2012, 12:20 AM
Yea I aint so much against it either I aint in favor either tho. Its Kinda Like all these school shootings, we need to do something But the Knee jerk deals aint gonna cut it

Oh and the Hypocrisy was the reason for this . Ya noticed not a dayum one jumped in and defended it ?
Well cept fer DD and he just talked Money

My deal with abortion is I'm not pro-abortion, but neither do I think its my business to tell anyone else what to do with their bodies. I wish libs had the same mindset when it came to people and their guns.

olevetonahill
12/23/2012, 12:22 AM
My deal with abortion is I'm not pro-abortion, but neither do I think its my business to tell anyone else what to do with their bodies. I wish libs had the same mindset when it came to people and their guns.

Perzackery bro
I dont have a dog in that abortion fuss. I dont think its right, But its a Nunya to me

diverdog
12/23/2012, 12:39 AM

Vet:

it would cost us billions. There would be an absolute glut of unadoptable kids in this country. Probably two million in 10 years at a cost of $35000 a year to house them in government facilities. And I am on the very low end of all those numbers.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/23/2012, 12:48 AM
Back in my OU days, I had a girlfriend whose dad was an M.D. Early in his career, he delivered babies in Houston. When abortion became legal, he started performing abortions. He said delivering so many babies of 15 and 16 year old girls, many from the ghetto, helped make that decision for him.

He died in his late sixties while he was still practicing in OKC. My girlfriend cleared out his office and went through all the medical records in his possession. She was blown away by how many of her high school classmates had abortions done by her dad -- many who one would never suspect of getting pregnant, she said.

Both my girlfriend and her dad were pubs.

LiveLaughLove
12/23/2012, 12:54 AM
Vet:

it would cost us billions. There would be an absolute glut of unadoptable kids in this country. Probably two million in 10 years at a cost of $35000 a year to house them in government facilities. And I am on the very low end of all those numbers.

Actually, you have no clue about those numbers. If women had to be more responsible, they would A.) Use or insist on the use of contraceptives more often, and/or B.) lower the level of promiscuity that results in these things.

The world survived and our country survived without slaughtering our children for most of its existence. I think we would survive again, and we wouldn't have innocent blood on our hands.

Ireland until very recently outlawed abortion. They didn't get overwhelmed by a glut of unwanted children in the system.

yermom
12/23/2012, 01:26 AM
yet, real sex ed is out of bounds.

hell, Vet didn't even know what HPV was ;)

diverdog
12/23/2012, 05:45 AM
Actually, you have no clue about those numbers. If women had to be more responsible, they would A.) Use or insist on the use of contraceptives more often, and/or B.) lower the level of promiscuity that results in these things.

The world survived and our country survived without slaughtering our children for most of its existence. I think we would survive again, and we wouldn't have innocent blood on our hands.

Ireland until very recently outlawed abortion. They didn't get overwhelmed by a glut of unwanted children in the system.

Apparently you never read about Irish orphanages. Plus they adopted children out all over the world and a lot of women travelled to England for abortions.

You guys bitch about welfare and food stamps. Guess what is driving a lot of those cost. Yep children. Republicans are great about protecting children in the womb but once they get out well it is every man for himself. There are currently 136,000 kids available for adoption. Black children are adopted at a very low rate. So yeah the pool of available children for adoption would explode.

here is some homework for you.

What does 3500x365x10x.20=

olevetonahill
12/23/2012, 06:34 AM
yet, real sex ed is out of bounds.

hell, Vet didn't even know what HPV was ;)

Ive never said anything against Sex Ed, And what does My lack of a particular STD have to do with anything ?

Yall still missing the Point. The Libs are Screaming Take the Guns, Take the guns, over the deaths of 20 children while endorsing killing unborn babies

Now Tell me that makes sense in any way.

olevetonahill
12/23/2012, 06:36 AM
Apparently you never read about Irish orphanages. Plus they adopted children out all over the world and a lot of women travelled to England for abortions.

You guys bitch about welfare and food stamps. Guess what is driving a lot of those cost. Yep children. Republicans are great about protecting children in the womb but once they get out well it is every man for himself. There are currently 136,000 kids available for adoption. Black children are adopted at a very low rate. So yeah the pool of available children for adoption would explode.

here is some homework for you.

What does 3500x365x10x.20=

Justify it anyway you want, Yer still missing the point.

diverdog
12/23/2012, 08:54 AM

Vet:

I have stated on here a million times I am against abortion. But I am also a realist when it comes to the end result of banning abortions and that it would cost billions. Prove me wrong.

olevetonahill
12/23/2012, 09:00 AM
Vet:

I have stated on here a million times I am against abortion. But I am also a realist when it comes to the end result of banning abortions and that it would cost billions. Prove me wrong.

Not my point bro.
But Like I said You are justifying the killing of untold Millions of babies while the Libs Yell and scream wanting to take our guns over 20 children. Can you NOT see the hypocrisy?

Midtowner
12/23/2012, 09:02 AM

Do you know what a non sequitur is?

Clearly not.

olevetonahill
12/23/2012, 09:08 AM
Do you know what a non sequitur is?

Clearly not.

Now Matlock chimes in with his superior intelligence and wit . :cat:

Turd_Ferguson
12/23/2012, 09:14 AM
Now Matlock chimes in with his superior intelligence and wit . :cat:

I wish you'd point that out to me since I've yet to see any of it.

olevetonahill
12/23/2012, 09:21 AM
I wish you'd point that out to me since I've yet to see any of it.

He likes using those 10 dollar words that dont mean shat in every day usage, But Mean a whole lot to his little lawyer brain

I just aint real sure whos argument hes sayin is dumb Mine or DDs

diverdog
12/23/2012, 10:02 AM
He likes using those 10 dollar words that dont mean shat in every day usage, But Mean a whole lot to his little lawyer brain

I just aint real sure whos argument hes sayin is dumb Mine or DDs

Its gotta be yours because everyone knows I am a ****ing genius. :)

olevetonahill
12/23/2012, 10:04 AM
Its gotta be yours because everyone knows I am a ****ing genius. :)

:very_drunk:

FirstandGoal
12/23/2012, 10:52 AM
While I agree that DD is making his point in his own way, it still doesn't have much to do with the original argument.

Here is the point of the entire thread:

Knee-jerk Liberals want to violate second amendment rights and take guns away because 20 children died. Demonizes Pubs for putting their "selfish need" for guns above the common good of the innocent children.
Same exact Libs accusing Pubs of being anti-Women and will fight tooth and nail to "protect women's reproductive freedom" by gleefully condoning the massacre of thousands of unborn babies every day.

Seriously, if this isn't the very definition of hypocrisy then I don't know how to explain it any better.

FWIW, I am actually a supporter of abortion, but with some more restrictions than what the system allows for now. However, that's not a discussion for this thread.

yermom
12/23/2012, 11:53 AM
Ive never said anything against Sex Ed, And what does My lack of a particular STD have to do with anything ?

Yall still missing the Point. The Libs are Screaming Take the Guns, Take the guns, over the deaths of 20 children while endorsing killing unborn babies

Now Tell me that makes sense in any way.

you never did, but that's the pervasive thought among right-wingers. on abortion, really it's both sides that are stupid.

i mentioned you because in the other thread, our resident Puritans said that any teenager shouldn't need sex ed and it wasn't a factor. i disagree. HPV is a decent example since there was talk of mandatory vaccinations in Texas and it's one of the most common STDs that's also related to cervical cancer.

but yeah, school shootings are less than 1% of gun deaths in this country. the media makes money by getting more people glued to their station longer, so here we are. i don't know the solution to prevent something like Sandy Hook, but to really do it would cost us so much money and freedom that it would be pretty ugly.

SicEmBaylor
12/23/2012, 04:21 PM
I find the practice of abortion to be morally repugnant. I further advocate the overturning of Roe v. Wade and handing the issue back to the individual states where it constitutionally belongs.

Having said that, I'm legally pro-choice. In large part because a good majority of those fetuses (feti?) would be born out of wedlock into poor minority families. A good portion of those kids eventually turn to a life of crime and steal my **** and/or kill innocent people. The state then has to prosecute that **** costing the taxpayers untold millions. Not to mention the cost of executing them. I think it's probably better for the mother to do the job the state would eventually have to do.

Abortion is a disgusting practice, but I don't like having my **** stolen.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/23/2012, 06:36 PM
Gun violence CAN BE stopped. This should have been thought of before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhgzcioPet8&feature=player_embedded

Soonerjeepman
12/23/2012, 10:15 PM
Both my girlfriend and her dad were pubs.

so that makes it morally right?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/24/2012, 12:54 AM
Not my point bro.
But Like I said You are justifying the killing of untold Millions of babies while the Libs Yell and scream wanting to take our guns over 20 children. Can you NOT see the hypocrisy?They don't want to admit they insist on thinking a fetus is not a human being, but instead a tissue mass of some unhuman kind.