PDA

View Full Version : Bah humbug: Which teams need to leave the Big 12?

badger
12/21/2012, 12:46 PM
For whatever reason.

Now you have a machine gun to force any Big 12 team out. Ho ho ho.

yermom
12/21/2012, 01:19 PM
Texas and OSU just 'cause

and i can't help but hear that line in Snape's voice

really, i don't think any of the teams in our conference aren't worthy of getting booted. KU is the weakest link, and they won an Orange Bowl in the last 5 years

badger
12/21/2012, 01:52 PM
A few other Snape Die Hard quotes to fit in here:

Big 12 to teams that leave: You want money? What kind of higher education institutes are you?
Traitors: Who said we were higher education institutes?

TCU: I figured you might be a little lonely, so I wanted to join your conference.
OU: That's very kind of you. I assume you are our mysterious party crasher. You are most troublesome, for a mid-major.

OSU opponent: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?
OSU: Yippee-ki-yay, mother****er.

Big 12: "And when bloated other conferences saw the breadth of their domain, they wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." Benefits of a classical education.

Texas: I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Texas A&M did not see it that way... so Aggie won't be joining us for the rest of his life. We can go any way you want it. You can walk out of here or be carried out. But have no illusions. We are in charge. So, decide now, each of you. And please remember: we have left nothing to chance.

Big East after we steal TCU and WVU: After all your posturing, all your little speeches, you're nothing but a common thief.
Big 12: I am an exceptional thief, Big East. And since I'm moving up to kidnapping, you should be more polite.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/21/2012, 04:00 PM
KU, being just a basketball school, could replace WVU in the Big East or wherever they came from. OSU should already be gone. They are so important that they should be independents, and have their own tv network.

SicEmBaylor
12/21/2012, 04:12 PM
I'd rather not lose anyone at this point.

12/21/2012, 04:14 PM
I'd rather not lose anyone at this point.lighten up, ursus minor, we are but having fun at this here locale. Merry Humbugs to you, too!

stoops the eternal pimp
12/21/2012, 04:23 PM
Is this for real?

badger
12/21/2012, 04:34 PM
Is this for real?

Sure. Which one do you hate most? I voted Baylor, because it would be fun to never have to lose to them in womens basketball (or football, grrrrrrr) ever again!

12/21/2012, 04:42 PM
Sure. Which one do you hate most? I voted Baylor, because it would be fun to never have to lose to them in womens basketball (or football, grrrrrrr) ever again!Griner is the modern day equivalent of Lew Alcindor(Kareem Abdul Jabbar).

12/21/2012, 04:45 PM
I am changing my KU vote for LosuR. WHAT WAS I THINKING with that original Kansas vote?

Mjcpr
12/21/2012, 05:05 PM
Griner is the modern day equivalent of Lew Alcindor(Kareem Abdul Jabbar).

Yes and they are even the same sex.

SicEmBaylor
12/21/2012, 05:31 PM
Yes and they are even the same sex.
I always suspected Kareem was a chick.

Scott D
12/21/2012, 06:20 PM
I voted OU because we should leave the short bus riders behind.

BudSooner
12/21/2012, 07:50 PM
I voted OU because we should leave the short bus riders behind.I like yer thinking there mister!

FirstandGoal
12/21/2012, 10:41 PM
For whatever reason.

Now you have a machine gun to force any Big 12 team out. Ho ho ho.

Texas and OSU just 'cause

and i can't help but hear that line in Snape's voice

really, i don't think any of the teams in our conference aren't worthy of getting booted. KU is the weakest link, and they won an Orange Bowl in the last 5 years

So how does any of this remind you guys of Snape? I didn't see any references to page 394 in that.

*confused*

MyT Oklahoma
12/21/2012, 10:43 PM
Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri and A & M. Oh wait, theyv'e already bugged out. Never mind.

DarrellZero
12/22/2012, 03:22 AM
I voted OSU because they're the reason we're still stuck here.

12/22/2012, 10:56 AM
I voted OSU because they're the reason we're still stuck here.David...Boren!

and maybe the board of Regents???

SoonerMarkVA
12/22/2012, 04:32 PM
I voted OU because we should leave the short bus riders behind.

Yeah, have to agree. Actually, I'm on the "let's get the best football schools from the ACC and build up the XII" wagon right now, so really I don't want anyone to leave. But, *if* there is leaving to be done, let it be us and let's get into one of the 3 who already have seats at the table. At this point, I'm not sure I even care which one it is, although I probably have a slight preference for either SEC or B1G just because I think OU was hung out to dry by the Pac 12 last year.

SicEmBaylor
12/22/2012, 04:38 PM
Is it time to unleash our attorneys again?

yermom
12/22/2012, 05:55 PM
So how does any of this remind you guys of Snape? I didn't see any references to page 394 in that.

*confused*

Lg7drqwr7bQ

Eielson
12/22/2012, 09:40 PM
Picked Tech. Screw them for what they did to Leach.