PDA

View Full Version : turned on ESPeNis and RUT- ROH!!!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/20/2012, 07:52 PM
DOMERFEST!!!!!

announcers, ex-coaches, lovefest for all things domer...

make it STOP, already!!!

8timechamps
12/20/2012, 08:02 PM
It's only the beginning. As the bowl season gets into full swing, we'll hear more and more about the great Domers. I've officially changed my position, and hope Alabama thoroughly whips ND's ***.

12/20/2012, 08:28 PM
It's only the beginning. As the bowl season gets into full swing, we'll hear more and more about the great Domers. I've officially changed my position, and hope Alabama thoroughly whips ND's ***.I've a feeling most Sooner fans will come to the same conclusion, even though the alternative is SEC SEC SEC.

BajaOklahoma
12/20/2012, 08:49 PM
My children, all adults, are hoping ND beats Bama because they don't want to hear SEC, SEC, SEC again.
I hope they learn better before the game. I'm already tired of it.

8timechamps
12/20/2012, 08:50 PM
My children, all adults, are hoping ND beats Bama because they don't want to hear SEC, SEC, SEC again.
I hope they learn better before the game. I'm already tired of it.

I was in that camp for a while, but in the end, I'd rather have another year of SEC!, SEC!, SEC!, than another minute of Notre Lame.

Soonerman82
12/20/2012, 09:18 PM
It's a lose lose either way.

BigTip
12/20/2012, 10:23 PM
I've a feeling most Sooner fans will come to the same conclusion, even though the alternative is SEC SEC SEC.
yes, this

BigTip
12/20/2012, 10:23 PM
I was in that camp for a while, but in the end, I'd rather have another year of SEC!, SEC!, SEC!, than another minute of Notre Lame.
yes, this

BigTip
12/20/2012, 10:24 PM
yes, this

BigTip
12/20/2012, 10:24 PM
Gawd Dammm it!!!!!

ARGHHHHHH!

stoopified
12/21/2012, 06:16 AM
It's only the beginning. As the bowl season gets into full swing, we'll hear more and more about the great Domers. I've officially changed my position, and hope Alabama thoroughly whips ND's ***.me too

yermom
12/21/2012, 09:27 AM
i'm still in the anti-SEC camp, but i don't have cable, so i haven't had to hear the Notre Dame stuff i guess

12/21/2012, 01:22 PM
i'm still in the anti-SEC camp, but i don't have cable, so i haven't had to hear the Notre Dame stuff i guessIn time,(SOON) you will be getting your overdose on regular network, too. Stay away from NBC, the domers' own station, as it's sure to come, like a big green dust storm, pelting you with shillelaghs and leprechan staffs and such.

BlownGP
12/22/2012, 11:00 PM

x2

I haven't watched much espn or anything since the season ended. Just wake up on Sundays to watch my Saints and waiting for January 4th.

I rather ND win though, so the SEC reign can end for at least one year. I think most of us are bitter because we lost to them. We should be proud, at least we can say we lost to the BCS champion instead of a sucky TT team like last year.

12/22/2012, 11:09 PM
I respectfully disagree. There's not a team anywhere that shouldn't be in the NC game over the despised domers. Another SEC SEC SEC win would be a joy compared to the unending nauseating adoration from the Media, for a totally unacceptable length of time.

hornswaggled
12/23/2012, 07:38 PM
No one can truly hate the domers and want them to win an NC at the same time. We get a chance to beat SEC on Jan. 4 in Dallas.

8timechamps
12/23/2012, 09:11 PM
No one can truly hate the domers and want them to win an NC at the same time. We get a chance to beat SEC on Jan. 4 in Dallas.

The only thing that could make this year's national title game suck any more, would be if somehow texas was invited as some kind of three-way suck fest.

Of course I'll watch the damn game, because I'm sucked into college football like that. I may have to have some kind of emergency ear/eye surgery done directly after the game is over, but I'll be on my couch, watching it. Like I am every ****ing year.

12/24/2012, 12:44 AM
The only thing that could make this year's national title game suck any more, would be if somehow texas was invited as some kind of three-way suck fest.

Of course I'll watch the damn game, because I'm sucked into college football like that. I may have to have some kind of emergency ear/eye surgery done directly after the game is over, but I'll be on my couch, watching it. Like I am every ****ing year.I might go to the Bamer sports bar nearest me to cheer on the SEC SEC SEC when that game is played.

BigTip
12/24/2012, 01:48 PM

Arggh, you just made think of what could happen when the four team play-off system starts. Four despised teams get in. Throw little brother into your mix above and think what a yurk-fest that would be.

The only thing that I can hope for in the title game is for both of them to look sloppy and stupid so the country can think, "how did THESE two losers get where they are?"

yermom
12/24/2012, 01:57 PM
a nice 3-2 game would be stellar

12/24/2012, 02:03 PM
a nice 3-2 game would be stellaror 2-0, including lots of penalties and turnovers, by both abominations.

Piware
12/27/2012, 01:12 AM
All I gotta say is ROLL TIDE!

SoonerNomad
12/28/2012, 01:53 PM
I have always liked Alabama better than Notre Dame. Maybe it's the color of the uniforms, or that they ran the wishbone like we did, but I always rooted for them going way back to the 70's. I rooted for them to win titles when we couldn't in the 70's and 80's and even in '92 when they upset another hated Miami team. I certainly rooted for them against Notre Dame in 1973. Although I was born three years later, I am still not over the Irish ending The Streak in 1957. I didn't like Holtz in the 80's and their having their own network has never sat right with me.

However, having said all that, I cannot tell you how good it felt watching A&M hold on and beat Alabama this year and thinking for about thirty seconds that the damn SEC would finally not even have a spot in the national championship game after having both spots last year and after winning six titles in a row. I didn't know how much I wanted that streak to end until that day. Every fourth quarter snap that went the Aggies way was a surprise and cause for joy. Of course, Stanford and Baylor quickly took away that fantasy, but man it felt good for the short time that it lasted.

I am convinced the four team playoff that is on the horizon will routinely have two of the four teams from the SEC and therefore, I was hoping this year would break the one-conference championship run. This isn't a vote against Alabama or even for Notre Dame, it is a vote for ending the damn SEC dominance. I will be rooting for Notre Dame and the hype.

There's not much doubt that a ND championship will be too highly praised but their senior laden squad will be more likely to fade back into irrelevance than Alabama and the SEC will be given numerous opportunities to extend this streak in the future if it does not end now.

GO IRISH.

1/2/2013, 07:47 PM
ESPeNis going off about domer again, just before the FU mismatch with Louisville. Droning on about how Gholson came of age in the Oklahoma game, and then shortly mentioned it again.

PLEEZE BAMERS, beat the stuffings outa those monsters, and have their coach move on to the pros, and soon!

aurorasooner
1/2/2013, 10:36 PM
x2

I haven't watched much espn or anything since the season ended. I never watch ESPiN anymore, unless they've got a game or a good "classic" game on, then I have another channel ready to hit the "return" button on my remote when their numerous (info)-commercials come on. (Due to time constraints we move further ahead in our programming. which we wouldn't have to do in the 1st place but it's our God given right to show as many of our worthless commercials as possible even if viewers switch channels ) Maybe a little of Gameday on Sat Morning, but that's it. I'd probably watch more of Gameday if they'd get rid of Fowler and relegate him to tennis.
Their sports talk shows are too lame to DVR except for possibly Mike and Mike in the morning, but they usually talk more pro than college, except now that Notre Dame is relevant again. Even Brando's SEC lovefest on CBS is better than ESPiN's sports talk programming, and all Dan Patrick can talk about is his supposed celebrity status while all those goofy guys on his show kiss his azz. He can hardly get any real sports talk in his mix.
I can't believe that Fox can't come up with a quality morning sports talk show that is better than what we've got, but I guess they're too cheap.

StoopTroup
1/2/2013, 10:37 PM
I have to say that I think Brian Kelly has done an exemplary job being a completely condescending prick all year. If Bama does win....I surely hope they embarrass the crap out of Kelly.

Piware
1/2/2013, 11:35 PM
Alabama has been my second favorite team for a long time, mainly because their fans are so cool. They were great fun and good sports when we played them. A far cry from the Notre Dame toothless creep that I sat next to. He smelled like he hadn't seen a shower in a very long time. A delightful potpourri of body odor, dirty clothes and Skoal.

After the game we went to The Mont for a drink. Ended up sitting next to another Domer that some OU fans were buying drinks, while he proclaimed what a $hithole Norman is. His wife was terribly embarrassed and everyone was happy when he and his Rolex went home.

Do fans play the game? Of course not, but they sure leave a lasting impression. ROLL TIDE!

1/4/2013, 05:20 PM
I hope they learn better before the game. I'm already tired of it.As an ardent oU fan, I wouldn't want ANY fellow OU fan to have to experience the insufferable horesh*t that will perpetuate for at least a full year if teh domer is prevalent in the NC game. I don't even wish it on the fans of tx, lOSUr, Bama, usuc and Tigahbaits.