Boomer.....
12/20/2012, 02:58 PM
http://vimeo.com/56027848

badger
12/20/2012, 02:59 PM
much better than that stupid student recruiting video :D

Ruf/Nek7
12/20/2012, 03:07 PM
Loved Adam Shead's white hands. Awesome nontheless.

rock on sooner
12/20/2012, 03:48 PM
"Pears as though the boys have entirely too much time on their hands....
LOL!

KantoSooner
12/20/2012, 03:58 PM
excellent web site.

Widescreen
12/20/2012, 05:12 PM
I'm sorry but nothing will be better than the KU clap instruction video.

badger
12/20/2012, 05:51 PM
I'm sorry but nothing will be better than the KU clap instruction video.
If this is what Aggie yell practices are like I would be screwing up on purpose after awhile just because I was sick of being instructed repeatedly on such stupid things :mad:
OXBM7XxZ5DI

True story: That fight song is so cheesy that when the band was practicing good sportsmanship repeatedly back in the early aughts, the tubas would inevitiably add a stinger BLERRRGGGH at the end... to the point that the directors threatened to pull anyone off the field that dared mess with an opponent's school song. BLERRRRRGGGGH!

Ruf/Nek7
12/20/2012, 05:58 PM
I bet this sounds amazing in that glorified high school football stadium.

MyT Oklahoma
12/22/2012, 12:10 PM
That was classic! I had no idea that anyone, even Jayhawks, cared how anyone clapped along to their fight song. Maybe if their football team didn't suck so much they could all get some more practice.

Now if they could just make a video explaining why they never "wave the wheat" when they lose but only when they win.

P.S. Losers!

cleller
12/23/2012, 09:44 AM
http://vimeo.com/56027848

Pretty darn good stuff. Glad they are sticking close to the Switzer Center and not showboating around the late night shows and NBA games like some kind of prima donnas.

nutinbutdust
12/23/2012, 03:46 PM
I like the site. Was a little surprised that they didn't mention Loadholt on the current Nfl players.... Or maybe I missed it.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/23/2012, 05:22 PM
I like the site. Was a little surprised that they didn't mention Loadholt on the current Nfl players.... Or maybe I missed it.Does Loadholt have ill feelings towards OU?

nutinbutdust
12/23/2012, 08:27 PM
Does Loadholt have ill feelings towards OU?
I dont think so, just didnt notice him mentioned at bobstoops.com

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/23/2012, 08:32 PM
Does Loadholt have ill feelings towards OU?I saw him introduced at the beginning of a game a year or 2 ago, and while the other players were saying what school they went to, he claimed his high school or JC, I forget, but it wasn't OU.

badger
12/24/2012, 11:14 AM
I saw him introduced at the beginning of a game a year or 2 ago, and while the other players were saying what school they went to, he claimed his high school or JC, I forget, but it wasn't OU.

He hugged Sam Bradford after the Rams/Vikings game, soooo... no idea.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/24/2012, 01:05 PM
I saw him introduced at the beginning of a game a year or 2 ago, and while the other players were saying what school they went to, he claimed his high school or JC, I forget, but it wasn't OU.

Lots of players have done that...not a big deal.

badger
12/24/2012, 01:21 PM
Lots of players have done that...not a big deal.

Back before "Purple Drank" Johnny Jolly got unceremoniously dumped from the NFL, he introduced himself on MNF as his high school, not his college.

You would have thought that he drove a stake through Aggie's vampire heart while holding a whorn crucifix. They melted down HARD. CORE.

I don't even remember if the Packers won that game or not (but they probably did), but I definitely remember the night Jolly introduced himself as some guy from some random Houston (I think) high school. Tee hee, texags.

Now if their adorable teddy bear Von Miller ever does that to them, they may kill themselves. Right, there, on the Internet, blam.

texas bandman
12/25/2012, 02:31 PM
If this is what Aggie yell practices are like I would be screwing up on purpose after awhile just because I was sick of being instructed repeatedly on such stupid things :mad:
OXBM7XxZ5DI

True story: That fight song is so cheesy that when the band was practicing good sportsmanship repeatedly back in the early aughts, the tubas would inevitiably add a stinger BLERRRGGGH at the end... to the point that the directors threatened to pull anyone off the field that dared mess with an opponent's school song. BLERRRRRGGGGH!

The tuba player sucks, KU sucks....