PDA

View Full Version : the voice tribute to the victims

SanJoaquinSooner
12/18/2012, 12:13 AM
IO64urOFNaY

JiuJitsuSooner
12/18/2012, 02:07 AM
It's was a cool tribute.. One of my friends lost his little cousin (Grace Mcdonell) in the shooting, we are all doing a toy drive/fund raiser for the kids, it's nice to see tributes like they had on The Voice..

BTW Go Cassadee Pope!! Known her since she was in highschool, I used to let her and her band play at our bar early in the night before we opened for business, they would invite friends/ family to watch them, they all had fun.. She was so good that I'd even watch for a little bit even though all she really did was Avril Levine songs

SanJoaquinSooner
12/18/2012, 05:16 AM
It's was a cool tribute.. One of my friends lost his little cousin (Grace Mcdonell) in the shooting, we are all doing a toy drive/fund raiser for the kids, it's nice to see tributes like they had on The Voice..

BTW Go Cassadee Pope!! Known her since she was in highschool, I used to let her and her band play at our bar early in the night before we opened for business, they would invite friends/ family to watch them, they all had fun.. She was so good that I'd even watch for a little bit even though all she really did was Avril Levine songs

Hey, Avril Levine had a couple of catchy songs. I'm rooting for Cassadee too. It's cool that you know her.

BAfan
12/18/2012, 03:01 PM
Thanks, SJS. That was beautiful and very moving.

Soonerjeepman
12/18/2012, 03:39 PM

wow that is cool... it is amazing the voices that are on. Course MOST have sung in some form...a local band, even the one girl was a professional back-up. There are 3 really unique voices and styles.

really sad about the kids, prayers go out everyday.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/19/2012, 01:33 AM
Yeah, Cassadee!