PDA

View Full Version : Sensitive subject to Oklahomans, OKC Bombing/gun control

Soonerjeepman
12/17/2012, 11:34 PM
I apologize in advance if this is too close for anyone, but for the "take all the gun" folks...

TM did HORRIFIC damage...including children...hell younger than the 1st graders...without firing 1 shot.

IT'S the PEOPLE...not the guns.

olevetonahill
12/17/2012, 11:58 PM
Yup, and I read sompun one of the resident Lib idiots posted the other day that You cant get Fertilizer to make a Bomb anymore

How many dayum Lbs you want? I can have truck loads by tomorrow night

Ever hear of Chicken Shat? There are in the neighbor hood of a 1000 chicken house's around here and they all have a ton in em that needs to be cleaned out regularly

diverdog
12/18/2012, 08:08 AM
Yup, and I read sompun one of the resident Lib idiots posted the other day that You cant get Fertilizer to make a Bomb anymore

Ever hear of Chicken Shat? There are in the neighbor hood of a 1000 chicken house's around here and they all have a ton in em that needs to be cleaned out regularly

Vet:

I do not think you can make a bomb with chicken shat. The stuff that comes out of those houses is compost. In the state of Delaware bulk fertilizer is regulated.

pphilfran
12/18/2012, 08:18 AM
DD..what are the requirements for a home owner in Delaware to buy 100 lbs of nitrogen fertilizer?

Any requirements are probably due to pollution and not bomb making...

olevetonahill
12/18/2012, 08:47 AM
Vet:

I do not think you can make a bomb with chicken shat. The stuff that comes out of those houses is compost. In the state of Delaware bulk fertilizer is regulated.

OK , Ya caint , :pirate:

SanJoaquinSooner
12/18/2012, 09:01 AM

I'm not following you here, vet. Why would you want to conspire with libs to make chicken **** bombs?

Midtowner
12/18/2012, 09:05 AM
There's a rulemaking process currently ongoing at Homeland Security regarding registration of anyone who buys > 25 pounds of ammonium nitrate.

olevetonahill
12/18/2012, 09:11 AM
There's a rulemaking process currently ongoing at Homeland Security regarding registration of anyone who buys > 25 pounds of ammonium nitrate.

So buy 20 lbs at several different Co-Ops Sheesh

Do you have any idea the amount of damage just 20 lbs would do when mixed right?

Midtowner
12/18/2012, 09:19 AM

Do you have any idea the amount of damage just 20 lbs would do when mixed right?

It'd take a bit of time to put together 4,800 pounds as Tim McVeigh did.

yermom
12/18/2012, 09:24 AM
not everyone needs to take out a federal building.

olevetonahill
12/18/2012, 09:28 AM
not everyone needs to take out a federal building.

Bingo, Like I said with just 20 lbs Ya can make a decent one that will do some serious damage
Or how about just makin some Napalm grenades for Gas and stuff in most kitchens?

Now there ya go , Ya make yer own crispy critters

pphilfran
12/18/2012, 09:44 AM
It'd take a bit of time to put together 4,800 pounds as Tim McVeigh did.

I could buy 4800 lbs in a couple of days...a couple hundred pounds at each store and no one would be the wiser...

yermom
12/18/2012, 09:46 AM
i feel like we all just made some watch list

olevetonahill
12/18/2012, 09:46 AM
I could buy 4800 lbs in a couple of days...a couple hundred pounds at each store and no one would be the wiser...

They sayin ya can only buy less than 25 at a time, Yea it would take a few days even then but These whack jobs plan this shat out so whats the big deal if it takes em a week or 2 instead of just a day?

olevetonahill
12/18/2012, 09:47 AM

Heh, Hows it feel Bro. Now ya know why we dont want the Gov. Intruding:pirate:

pphilfran
12/18/2012, 09:58 AM
They sayin ya can only buy less than 25 at a time, Yea it would take a few days even then but These whack jobs plan this shat out so whats the big deal if it takes em a week or 2 instead of just a day?

Missed that....

What a waste of resources...

So we are going to have a database with total tonnage of fert that a person purchases....

Our ****ing government at work...

yermom
12/18/2012, 10:01 AM
just spread it out like when you buy Sudafed

olevetonahill
12/18/2012, 10:05 AM

Heh, You a doper? :eagerness:

Midtowner
12/18/2012, 10:13 AM

25 pounds was initially being considered, but they're further into the rulemaking procedure and haven't actually settled on a threshold weight. See here in the Federal Register:

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2011/08/03/2011-19313/ammonium-nitrate-security-program#h-30

The fact is though, Ammonium Nitrate is going to be regulated sooner rather than later and hey.. one less thing. I'm guessing similar regulations in the UK led to the bust of that terror cell a few years back.

Midtowner
12/18/2012, 10:14 AM

Something tells me the dynamics here are a little different. If you ask for help from a lot of folks to help build a big 'ol bomb, more'n likely one of 'em is going to snitch.

FirstandGoal
12/18/2012, 10:16 AM

:D

pphilfran
12/18/2012, 10:17 AM
25 pounds was initially being considered, but they're further into the rulemaking procedure and haven't actually settled on a threshold weight. See here in the Federal Register:

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2011/08/03/2011-19313/ammonium-nitrate-security-program#h-30

The fact is though, Ammonium Nitrate is going to be regulated sooner rather than later and hey.. one less thing. I'm guessing similar regulations in the UK led to the bust of that terror cell a few years back.

I think it is a sad state of affairs...one stinking bombing years ago and we have to turn the world upside down...and it still won't do **** if some guy wants to bomb another building...

yermom
12/18/2012, 10:17 AM
Something tells me the dynamics here are a little different. If you ask for help from a lot of folks to help build a big 'ol bomb, more'n likely one of 'em is going to snitch.

i guess you don't have a bunch of bomb addicts looking to buy your ****

yermom
12/18/2012, 10:19 AM
I think it is a sad state of affairs...one stinking bombing years ago and we have to turn the world upside down...and it still won't do **** if some guy wants to bomb another building...

next i won't be able to buy nail polish remover or hydrogen peroxide either :(

i should really stop. i don't really buy any of these things.

Soonerjeepman
12/18/2012, 10:20 AM
my point is it's the MAN that does the killing...at what point are we going to have so many frickin laws that enforcing them is a joke...oh wait, it already is.

pphilfran
12/18/2012, 10:26 AM
Read this crap...

Registration Applications: Certain ammonium nitrate sellers and prospective ammonium nitrate purchasers must apply for ammonium nitrate (AN) registration numbers from DHS in order to sell, transfer, and/or purchase ammonium nitrate. See 6 U.S.C. 488a(c) and 6 U.S.C. 488a(d).

Terrorist Screening Database Checks: The Department must use identifying information of each prospective applicant to conduct a check against identifying information that appears in the Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB). See 6 U.S.C. 488a(i)(2)(A).

Registration Numbers: The Department generally must issue an ammonium nitrate registration number or deny the registration of an applicant within 72 hours of receipt of each ammonium nitrate seller's or ammonium nitrate purchaser's complete registration application. See 6 U.S.C. 488a(i)(3)(A).

Purchaser Verification Activities: At the point of sale, ammonium nitrate sellers must verify each potential ammonium nitrate purchaser's identity and registration to purchase ammonium nitrate pursuant to procedures established by the Department. See 6 U.S.C. 488a(e)(2)(D).

Recordkeeping: All ammonium nitrate facilities must keep records of sales or transfers of ammonium nitrate for at least two years after each transaction. See 6 U.S.C. 488a(e)(1) and 6 U.S.C. 488a(e)(2).

Inspections and Audits: The Department must conduct or oversee regulatory compliance inspections and audits of ammonium nitrate facilities' records, monitor compliance with the requirements of Subtitle J, and deter or prevent misappropriation of ammonium nitrate for use in terrorist acts. See 6 U.S.C. 488b.

Guidance Materials and Posters: The Department must develop guidance materials that set forth procedures for appealing denial of an application for an ammonium nitrate registration number, guidance materials that help ammonium nitrate facilities identify suspicious ammonium nitrate purchases or attempted purchases or transfers, and posters providing information on sellers' record-keeping responsibilities and on the penalties for violating requirements under the Department's ammonium nitrate program. See 6 U.S.C. 488a(i)(4)(c) and 6 U.S.C. 488c(c).

pphilfran
12/18/2012, 10:29 AM
Damn...I am running out of money...

I am already hording guns, ammo, food, water, and drugs...now I gotta add fuel oil and fertilizer...

olevetonahill
12/18/2012, 10:30 AM
Naw just change what ya make yer bombs out of.

pphilfran
12/18/2012, 10:30 AM
I'll give you my fertilizer spreader when you pry it from my cold, dead hands....

Midtowner
12/18/2012, 10:32 AM

I imagine a program like this caught that UK terror cell a few years back.

pphilfran
12/18/2012, 10:37 AM
I imagine a program like this caught that UK terror cell a few years back.

So ****ing what? That was the only means to catch the perp?

We have seemingly gone insane in trying to protect the public...

Bigger and bigger and more and more and spend and spend trying to do the impossible and make us 100% safe...

I am all for logical and reasonable but we have gone far beyond logical and reasonable...

olevetonahill
12/18/2012, 10:52 AM
http://criticallycorrectblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/big-brother-watching-obamacartoon.jpg

yermom
12/18/2012, 10:57 AM
http://criticallycorrectblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/big-brother-watching-obamacartoon.jpg

yeah, it didn't start with Obama

olevetonahill
12/18/2012, 10:59 AM
yeah, it didn't start with Obama

Dint say it did Bro. That was just one of the 1st pics that came up.
But you have to admit hes the current Big brother

diverdog
12/18/2012, 12:20 PM
Dint say it did Bro. That was just one of the 1st pics that came up.
But you have to admit hes the current Big brother

You are slippier than a wet eel. Lol

olevetonahill
12/18/2012, 12:25 PM
You are slippier than a wet eel. Lol

Why? It was one of the 1st Pics on Google Images that showed what I wanted

TFSooner
12/18/2012, 01:06 PM
I thought it was an image of Harry Belafonte watching us? :nightmare:

Midtowner
12/18/2012, 01:37 PM
my point is it's the MAN that does the killing...at what point are we going to have so many frickin laws that enforcing them is a joke...oh wait, it already is.

And guns are machines made to kill people. Just consider that school stabbing incident in China which happened about the same time as this shooting. 22 victims, none of them dead. It's a lot harder to kill lots of people with knives than guns. And in fact, it's a lot harder to mix 4,800 pounds of fertilizer and other materials, wire up blasting caps and safely transport all of that stuff while having a viable exit strategy as opposed to say... going to the mall and shooting it up with the gun you bought the other day at the gun show. This really isn't a complicated concept.

diverdog
12/18/2012, 02:03 PM
And guns are machines made to kill people. Just consider that school stabbing incident in China which happened about the same time as this shooting. 22 victims, none of them dead. It's a lot harder to kill lots of people with knives than guns. And in fact, it's a lot harder to mix 4,800 pounds of fertilizer and other materials, wire up blasting caps and safely transport all of that stuff while having a viable exit strategy as opposed to say... going to the mall and shooting it up with the gun you bought the other day at the gun show. This really isn't a complicated concept.

Politically if I were going to ban assualt weapons I would do it now. I do not think the NRA could stop it.

olevetonahill
12/18/2012, 02:06 PM
Politically if I were going to ban assualt weapons I would do it now. I do not think the NRA could stop it.

Never happen.Its NOT just the N.R.A. there are a hell of lot of Gun owners who Vote who are NOT members of the N.R.A.

stoopified
12/19/2012, 07:27 AM
They have been making some pretty nasy bombs in kitchen allover Northern Ireland for at least 50 years and I KNOW the British government has been trying all out to stop it.It all comes back to a person's mindset.If they want to kill they will find a way,doesn't matter if it is a gun or chicken sh!t bomb. :(

jkjsooner
12/19/2012, 07:55 AM
I apologize in advance if this is too close for anyone, but for the "take all the gun" folks...

TM did HORRIFIC damage...including children...hell younger than the 1st graders...without firing 1 shot.

IT'S the PEOPLE...not the guns.

Haven't read this thread so I'm sure someone has already said this.

Your example only supports regulation. We now regulate and monitor ammonium nitrate fertilizers. The effort has so far been very successful. To my knowledge nobody has set off a fertilizer bomb in the US since 1995. We've caught several people trying to obtain the materials for such a bomb.

But I get your point. We should remove all the regulation that has been so effective since fertilizer doesn't kill people, people kill people.

jkjsooner
12/19/2012, 07:58 AM

I don't think the nitrogen based fertilizer you can buy retail is ammonium nitrate. And anyway, people have tried and every one of them have been caught.

jkjsooner
12/19/2012, 08:00 AM
Damn...I am running out of money...

I am already hording guns, ammo, food, water, and drugs...now I gotta add fuel oil and fertilizer...

And it's been effective. Like I said there is occasionally an arrest of people trying to obtain large quantities of ammonium nitrate. I guess you just want them to be able to order 5000 lbs from the Internet.

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 09:42 AM
They have been making some pretty nasy bombs in kitchen allover Northern Ireland for at least 50 years and I KNOW the British government has been trying all out to stop it.It all comes back to a person's mindset.If they want to kill they will find a way,doesn't matter if it is a gun or chicken sh!t bomb. :(

But Bro you cant make a Bomb out of Chicken shat, Dint you read what the lib said earlier?

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 09:45 AM
And it's been effective. Like I said there is occasionally an arrest of people trying to obtain large quantities of ammonium nitrate. I guess you just want them to be able to order 5000 lbs from the Internet.

You've said 3 times now about all the arrests of folks Buyin fertilizer How about posting some links to news sites or do you get this from yer Fertilizer news station on the Lib news network?

jkjsooner
12/19/2012, 10:56 AM
You've said 3 times now about all the arrests of folks Buyin fertilizer How about posting some links to news sites or do you get this from yer Fertilizer news station on the Lib news network?

I just remember news stories over the last 15 years. I don't remember the details. Clearly we haven't had any bombings of this type so something is working.

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 11:07 AM
I just remember news stories over the last 15 years. I don't remember the details. Clearly we haven't had any bombings of this type so something is working.

Clearly we aint had another TM either have we?
I garendayumTee I could make a Bomb out junk I have around the house and in my shop that would do some serious damage IF i wanted to.
Theres the Deal. I DONT want to.

Kinda Like I could shoot a whole lot of People IF I wanted too, I dont want to
I do however have this almost overpowering desire to Choke The Living hell out of some Libs from time to time tho.
Does that make me a bad person?

jkjsooner
12/19/2012, 11:20 AM
Clearly we aint had another TM either have we?
I garendayumTee I could make a Bomb out junk I have around the house and in my shop that would do some serious damage IF i wanted to.
Theres the Deal. I DONT want to.

Kinda Like I could shoot a whole lot of People IF I wanted too, I dont want to
I do however have this almost overpowering desire to Choke The Living hell out of some Libs from time to time tho.
Does that make me a bad person?

Plenty of people have tried to make bombs and for the most part they've either failed, been arrested, or their bomb has done little damage.

If it were so easy we'd have guys blowing crap up all the time.

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 11:28 AM
Plenty of people have tried to make bombs and for the most part they've either failed, been arrested, or their bomb has done little damage.

Ok, Im full of **** and couldnt do a thing I said
You aint too bright are ya?

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 12:12 PM

Yes...

As far as the occasional arrest...I can dream up all kinds of laws, and rules, and regulations that could net far more than an occasional arrest...but they go overboard...if I guy wants to build an ammonia nitrate bong (typo, but I like it) he is going to do it ..he don't give a damn if it takes him an extra two weeks to build up a stash...another mountain of paperwork, cost, and over regulation that will do little to stop the next explosion if someone wants to pull the thing off..

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 12:16 PM

1. If the bomb went off the plan has not been effective
2. Most of the bombings I have read were stings...the guy was asking for help and the FBI gave it to him..a couple of those

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 12:18 PM

The bomb mass itself (fuel oil/ammonia nitrate) is not the problem...it is the detonator that gives them fits...

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 12:51 PM
Easily made Bro, Very easy

Ya take one of these
http://filmphotographyproject.com/sites/default/files/M3_FlashBulbs.jpg

Use a Little Black powder, a battery ,Some kind of switch I Mercury switch will work well for a booby trap trip wire type deal, and some wire
BOOM

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 01:28 PM
They can be easily made but reliability is an issue..

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 01:29 PM
Sounds to me that you know a little more about the subject then you should...

Where is that terrorist hotline number...

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 01:30 PM
They can be easily made but reliability is an issue..

Guess then I should go over the Hill where they are Coal Mining and steal some Caps then

Really tho with just a bit of skill and some patience They can be pretty dayum reliable Bro:pirate:

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 01:33 PM
Sounds to me that you know a little more about the subject then you should...

Where is that terrorist hotline number...

Gov. Taught me well.

Do Yall think those Rag heads in Iraq an Afghanistan Just go down to the Local "Bombs R US" Store and Buy those things? No they make em in their little Mud huts and Kill and maim our Troops with em

kevpks
12/19/2012, 01:37 PM

Ya take one of these

Use a Little Black powder, a battery ,Some kind of switch I Mercury switch will work well for a booby trap trip wire type deal, and some wire
BOOM

But what do you do when the government bans those light bulbs? I don't think that will work with the more expensive, swirly kind. :emmersed:

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 01:40 PM
"Yes, sir, he lives out in the middle of nowhere."

"Yes, beard and long unkempt hair. Kinda scay looking if you ask me."

"Security? Yes sir, he has a pack of trained, killer dogs! And he brags about them. He had an alligator for a period of time. Ten footer. He named it Timmy for Gods sake. He bragged about it eating a game ranger in one bite."

"Wild parties? Of course, he invites everyone. Even crazy people he knows from the internet. Let's em camp out like a bunch of hippies after they pass out from the orgy of grain alcohol and drugs."

"Obama, I don't think he cares for him. You should hear the things says and wants to do to the President."

"Mentally stable? I don't know him very well but I would not let him guard my liqueur cabinet."

"No problem, officer. Always willing to help."

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 01:40 PM
Gov. Taught me well.

Do Yall think those Rag heads in Iraq an Afghanistan Just go down to the Local "Bombs R US" Store and Buy those things? No they make em in their little Mud huts and Kill and maim our Troops with em

:)

OULenexaman
12/19/2012, 01:46 PM

Ya take one of these

BOOM Sylvania still makes the blue dot flash bulb?? I did not know this....

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 01:49 PM
But what do you do when the government bans those light bulbs? I don't think that will work with the more expensive, swirly kind. :emmersed:
Those are from the 60s and still plentiful

"Security? Yes sir, he has a pack of trained, killer dogs! And he brags about them. He had an alligator for a period of time. Ten footer. He named it Timmy for Gods sake. He bragged about it eating a game ranger in one bite."

"Wild parties? Of course, he invites everyone. Even crazy people he knows from the internet. Let's em camp out like a bunch of hippies after they pass out from the orgy of grain alcohol and drugs."

"Obama, I don't think he cares for him. You should hear the things says and wants to do to the President."

"Mentally stable? I don't know him very well but I would not let him guard my liqueur cabinet."

"No problem, officer. Always willing to help."

Heh When did you make a Ho-Down?

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 01:50 PM
Sylvania still makes the blue dot flash bulb?? I did not know this....

No, But theres still a Ton of em out there

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 01:52 PM
Those are from the 60s and still plentiful

Heh When did you make a Ho-Down?

I stayed hidden and only collected evidence...

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 01:52 PM
I stayed hidden and only collected evidence...
I know thats BS cause I had to feed the dogs the next day
:congratulatory:

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 01:53 PM
I know thats BS cause I had to feed the dogs the next day
:congratulatory:

lol

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 01:57 PM
Another simple Det. Take a few feet of Duct tape
run ya a wire or steel wool anything really along the Sticky side, Pour ya some Black powder or any gun powder in a rather large pile about in the Middle Roll it up tight with a bit of wire stickin out each end. Attach it an electrical source and
BOOM

Soonerjeepman
12/19/2012, 02:05 PM
Haven't read this thread so I'm sure someone has already said this.

Your example only supports regulation. We now regulate and monitor ammonium nitrate fertilizers. The effort has so far been very successful. To my knowledge nobody has set off a fertilizer bomb in the US since 1995. We've caught several people trying to obtain the materials for such a bomb.

But I get your point. We should remove all the regulation that has been so effective since fertilizer doesn't kill people, people kill people.

no, my point is OVER-regulation. We HAVE laws and regulations...great those regulations help. I would be in favor for something. There is a gun store here in KC that is being picketed, because #1 it's in a questionable area, #2 they've had several robberies and guns stolen....and #3 the wake of the shooting. They had a video were a guy jumps the counter, grabs a AK47, jumps back over and no one sees it DURING STORE HOURS. My question is why is there not a cable, lock or something? That seems weird.

And again, the bad guys will find a way.

Soonerjeepman
12/19/2012, 02:09 PM

ummm..."two kids" made a "sparkler bomb" this fourth of July and blew the hell out of a mannequin...pretty cool. This was with the new cheap sparklers..(they outlawed the old ones due to this practice).

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 02:11 PM
DONT
Its Illegal and you will only be giving evidence

Soonerjeepman
12/19/2012, 02:12 PM
really...ok...but it was funny as ****..too bad

someone changed my message and misquoted me... ;-)

my kid would never do anything like that...

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 02:15 PM
really...ok...but it was funny as ****..too bad

A lot of stuff we did as Kids that was Fun and or Funny will now get you prison time Bro

I know how to do this stuff But I'd NEVER do it cause its Illegal and shat

Did you know you can take a Sparkler Bomb and Put it between 3 cans of say Starting Fluid Taped together tight and IT will be LOUD?

Soonerjeepman
12/19/2012, 02:20 PM
I'm sure it will be very loud. Yeah, I know....it's crazy. Just kids having some fun. My buddy's dad use to throw dynamite into the big dumpster behind the police station in the 50's.

Knew there were crack downs (regulations) is selling the stuff but didn't know it was actually illegal to do that where we were at.

Soonerjeepman
12/19/2012, 02:21 PM
sure someone in DC is regulating this thread as we write. I got nothing to hide that I know of.

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 02:23 PM
I'm sure it will be very loud. Yeah, I know....it's crazy. Just kids having some fun. My buddy's dad use to throw dynamite into the big dumpster behind the police station in the 50's.

Knew there were crack downs (regulations) is selling the stuff but didn't know it was actually illegal to do that where we were at.

The Feds frown on any kind of IED

And I know from 1st hand exprience that there are asswhole Sombitches that post here that will not hesitate to Call the PoPo on ya fer havin an Aligator, Imagine what they do over a Bomb even a Play one like that

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 02:24 PM
sure someone in DC is regulating this thread as we write. I got nothing to hide that I know of.

Thats just the thing Bro, To you an I there aint a dayum thing wrong with it, But the feds an Local PoPos will think different

5thYearSooner
12/19/2012, 02:30 PM
What about that kid who made that thing and killed himself while OU football game was goin on ...in 2005

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 02:34 PM
What about that kid who made that thing and killed himself while OU football game was goin on ...in 2005

What about him?

Soonerjeepman
12/19/2012, 02:54 PM
The Feds frown on any kind of IED

And I know from 1st hand exprience that there are asswhole Sombitches that post here that will not hesitate to Call the PoPo on ya fer havin an Aligator, Imagine what they do over a Bomb even a Play one like that

as$wipes....a gator would be fun!

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 02:56 PM
ummm..."two kids" made a "sparkler bomb" this fourth of July and blew the hell out of a mannequin...pretty cool. This was with the new cheap sparklers..(they outlawed the old ones due to this practice).

Scribble....scribble...

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 02:59 PM
A lot of stuff we did as Kids that was Fun and or Funny will now get you prison time Bro

I know how to do this stuff But I'd NEVER do it cause its Illegal and shat

Did you know you can take a Sparkler Bomb and Put it between 3 cans of say Starting Fluid Taped together tight and IT will be LOUD?

When I was 13 or 14 my running buddy and I got into making bombs out of plastic bubbles (the kind you get out of vending machines and they have a prize in them)...they were decent size and we would pack em with gun powder (rifle and shotgun)...they made a pretty good wallup...

OULenexaman
12/19/2012, 03:00 PM

"No problem, officer. Always willing to help." You forgot about his hives of trained killer bees..

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 03:01 PM
You forgot about his hives of trained killer bees..

Damn, additional evidence...trained, swarming, killer bees...

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 03:03 PM
And he had cosmetic surgery on his eyes to change his looks..now the facial recognition programs can't pick him up...

Look at that list we came up with...that sum beech is guilty as sin..or will be...

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 03:05 PM
as$wipes....a gator would be fun!

It was, Not much tho that last Ho-Down I was showing Folk how hard he could bite. ****er bout took my finger off.
Dint do that shat no more :emmersed:

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 03:06 PM
And he had cosmetic surgery on his eyes to change his looks..now the facial recognition programs can't pick him up...

Look at that list we came up with...that sum beech is guilty as sin..or will be...

Just shoot me now.:pirate:

TheHumanAlphabet
12/19/2012, 03:08 PM
Who knew that possession of a flash bulb could be described as "bomb making material"... :eek:

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 03:11 PM
Who knew that possession of a flash bulb could be described as "bomb making material"... :eek:

The feds can charge you and Hold you indefinitely under the Patriot Act For that very simple deal

5thYearSooner
12/19/2012, 03:12 PM
What about him?

Did he use fertilizer?

yermom
12/19/2012, 03:16 PM

that's what i was loosely referencing with the nail polish remover and hydrogen peroxide. (i'm pretty sure the actual chemicals used were higher grade than what you can buy at CVS)

i never really got much past playing with dry ice when i was younger.

i had friends with relatives that lost fingers making their own "fireworks" though

Soonerjeepman
12/19/2012, 03:17 PM
Scribble....scribble...

lol... I think~

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 03:21 PM
Did he use fertilizer?

No Idea, I never read anything on him

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 03:23 PM
lol... I think~

They fergetin Moonshiner

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 03:27 PM
Did he use fertilizer?

From Wiki

After more investigation, the explosive was found not to be hydrogen peroxide, as first indicated. Instead, Hinrichs detonated triacetone triperoxide (TATP), an extremely unstable compound which can be made by mixing common household products like acetone, hydrogen peroxide and an acid catalyst.[5][15] According to a Norman bomb squad agent, Hinrichs had between two and three pounds of TATP in a bag in his lap.[6]

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 03:31 PM
According to a Norman bomb squad agent, Hinrichs had between two and three pounds of TATP in a bag in what was left of his lap.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/19/2012, 03:53 PM
You know the NSA and others have recorded this thread... :eek:

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 04:35 PM
You know the NSA and others have recorded this thread... :eek:

http://thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/mr-bill.jpg

jkjsooner
12/19/2012, 05:19 PM

I was at that game. He could have killed a few people had he gotten in the stadium but we're not talking about a 6200 lbs device like McVeigh set off.

McVeigh's device was fairly complex.

http://www.wnd.com/2001/05/9372/

I'm not saying McVeigh was some kind of genius or that was not something others could figure out. I'd never give him that credit. But to do what he did required significant investment and planning. It's not like he went to home depot, bought some fertilizer, bought some diesel fuel and mixed them together and lit a match.

You guys act as if anyone could put together a device like that without much effort. Thank goodness that is not the case. And with the increased monitoring of the materials it has become even harder.

How many times have we seen people fail at even simple pipe bombs? If I remember correctly the Columbine guys failed to detonate any of their pipe bombs.

If you really want to kill a lot of people there's a chance you can do it but it takes a lot more effort and planning than we see from your average rampage killer.

We can't stop everything but we can make it a little bit harder. You guys can debate whether we should or not. I'm not here to debate that. But if you start implying making a McVeigh type bomb is anywhere in the vicinity as easy as shooting up a bunch of people (especially for someone with severe mental issues) I'll challenge you.

pphilfran
12/19/2012, 05:19 PM
I am associated with the FBI, CIA, TSA, and BSA...

I have taken years to worm myself into a position of semi trust....and now, fools, I have all the goods....

Is your phone ringing? Is there someone at your door? I wouldn't answer it...

olevetonahill
12/19/2012, 06:32 PM
You guys act as if anyone could put together a device like that without much effort. Thank goodness that is not the case. And with the increased monitoring of the materials it has become even harder.

How many times have we seen people fail at even simple pipe bombs? If I remember correctly the Columbine guys failed to detonate any of their pipe bombs.

If you really want to kill a lot of people there's a chance you can do it but it takes a lot more effort and planning than we see from your average rampage killer.

We can't stop everything but we can make it a little bit harder. You guys can debate whether we should or not. I'm not here to debate that. But if you start implying making a McVeigh type bomb is anywhere in the vicinity as easy as shooting up a bunch of people (especially for someone with severe mental issues) I'll challenge you.

And you act like it would take another "Manhattan Project"

FirstandGoal
12/19/2012, 07:50 PM
Yeah, its probably not a good idea to be posting in this thread as I'm sure its now made some kind of national watch list, but I just can't help myself.

Maybe later on tonight I'll go running through the house with scissors.

Oh, and "ammonia nitrate bong" is the best typo ever! :highly_amused:

jkjsooner
12/19/2012, 07:58 PM
And you act like it would take another "Manhattan Project"

No I don't. Nothing near that. Just a lot more difficult than grabbing mom's guns.

Soonerjeepman
12/19/2012, 08:37 PM
No I don't. Nothing near that. Just a lot more difficult than grabbing mom's guns.

JK, I've read your posts and you seem pretty reasonable (not that I'm some grand puba!) and not one to support a major gun ban, but IF mom had locked her guns up like the majority of folks, this PROBABLY wouldn't had happened...or not as bad. IT SEEMS the kid was going to kill, just who and how many was the question.
I've said before that maybe something about have some way to lock up OR you CAN be held liable...I don't know if I even can handle that.

Soonerjeepman
12/19/2012, 08:40 PM
I am associated with the FBI, CIA, TSA, and BSA...

I have taken years to worm myself into a position of semi trust....and now, fools, I have all the goods....

Is your phone ringing? Is there someone at your door? I wouldn't answer it...

umm...I wouldn't claim the BSA...after their little sex cover-up~ just saying...(at least I don't! ;-) )

soonercruiser
12/19/2012, 09:27 PM

DONE!!!!
:single_eye:

jkjsooner
12/19/2012, 11:56 PM
JK, I've read your posts and you seem pretty reasonable (not that I'm some grand puba!) and not one to support a major gun ban, but IF mom had locked her guns up like the majority of folks, this PROBABLY wouldn't had happened...or not as bad. IT SEEMS the kid was going to kill, just who and how many was the question.
I've said before that maybe something about have some way to lock up OR you CAN be held liable...I don't know if I even can handle that.

I would love to hold people more liable - even criminally if that is legally possible. It's a lot easier said than done of course. If someone breaks in and steals your guns you shouldn't be liable for what they do with those guns as long as you report it as soon as possible. But legally how is that different than if your son steals your weapons? It would be a sticky thing to legislate.

Anyway, gun control isn't my issue. I do have my opinions but it's not a battle I am going to fight. The battle I'm fighting is with what I consider unfair accusations or illogical statements. When I see these things I can't help but get involved.

That is more of my pattern. I usually jump in when I think others are making illogical arguments rather than to push my own opinions.

yermom
12/19/2012, 11:58 PM
i guess Lanza's mom learned got what she deserved for not securing her guns

MsProudSooner
12/20/2012, 12:22 AM
The odds are if Lanza had access only to non-automatic weapons, he wouldn't have been able to fire so many rounds in such a short time and some of those children would have survived. That's more important to me than anyone's right to own an automatic weapon.

SCOUT
12/20/2012, 12:23 AM

Even if we assume that she didn't secure her guns, this is a pretty ****** thing to say.

olevetonahill
12/20/2012, 12:44 AM
The odds are if Lanza had access only to non-automatic weapons, he wouldn't have been able to fire so many rounds in such a short time and some of those children would have survived. That's more important to me than anyone's right to own an automatic weapon.

Can you tell me just which ones he used were Automatics?

yermom
12/20/2012, 12:47 AM
Even if we assume that she didn't secure her guns, this is a pretty ****** thing to say.

well, it's not like they can prosecute her now

yermom
12/20/2012, 12:48 AM
Can you tell me just which ones he used were Automatics?

muskets for everyone. just like the framers intended.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/20/2012, 01:36 AM
You would be wrong then. May be your choice but not mine. Do not infringe on my Constitutional right.

please tell me which guns were automatic? None were used. At least be smart enough to know what you are for or against. I bet you think AR stands for Assault Rifle...geez.

sappstuf
12/20/2012, 02:25 AM
According to a Norman bomb squad agent, Hinrichs had between two and three pounds of TATP in a bag in what was left of his lap.

Note to self: Don't place bag of TATP on your lap.

OULenexaman
12/20/2012, 03:58 AM
You would be wrong then. May be your choice but not mine. Do not infringe on my Constitutional right.

please tell me which guns were automatic? None were used. At least be smart enough to know what you are for or against. I bet you think AR stands for Assault Rifle...geez. good point....there is no such thing as an assault rifle....walk into any gun store and say show me your assault rifle weapons.....they will tell you to look around....they are just guns. A Bushmaster .223 is as far away from what would be called an assault rifle that you could think of. Looks cool but it aint ****....

OULenexaman
12/20/2012, 04:11 AM
was a Thompson an AR gun?....Nope......how about a 1918 BAR.....nope....it was just a bad mofo....it was Clyde Barrow's gun of choice....not a Thompson like the movies showed us....he loved the Browning BAR

yermom
12/20/2012, 04:13 AM
you might be getting a little too close to bull**** with that

a Bushmaster .223 is just about exactly what you think of when someone says "assault rifle" maybe 50/50 with an AK

we are basically talking about the same guns our military uses without the select fire option.

lots of people use "automatic" interchangeably with "semi-auto"

how often do you hear "9mm auto" vs ".38 revolver"?

sure, the media gets sensational with things, but lets not get overboard the other direction

TheHumanAlphabet
12/20/2012, 11:10 AM
Some one needs to or people lose sight of perspective. Gods knows the effing press will not provide perspective.

And for you non-gun owners, the AR-15 stands for Armalite Rifle - 15... A RIFLE.

Soonerjeepman
12/20/2012, 12:14 PM

not my point at all...I pray for her soul and her son's and everyone involved. Would that "law" appease you? if a gun was used but was not secured then the owner might be held liable as well? just curious.

Bourbon St Sooner
12/20/2012, 01:42 PM
muskets for everyone. just like the framers intended.

The Air Force is clearly unconstitutional. Althought I do stil like watching them run the wishbone.