PDA

View Full Version : I may have been drinking but...

colleyvillesooner
12/16/2012, 12:53 AM
Does anyone really think we are going to lose to a guy called Johnny ****ing Football? Got our tickets and can't wait to end the nonsense. Sec 219 represent!

Hullabaloo go **** yourself
Hullabaloo go **** yourself

:D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/16/2012, 01:31 AM
Hey Sicem, help him with the anti-Lassie cheers!

I know the Lasses have a newfound confidence, beating bammer and being a part of the omnipotent SEC SEC SEC, but we DO have major scoreboard on them. They have beaten us what, twice, since Bob Stoops has been Head Coach? The acknowledged recruiting success they've recently had is not yet a factor, so, if we can muster up sufficient confidence, and really get after Johnny Dangerously, we can and should beat those esSOB's.

SicEmBaylor
12/16/2012, 04:01 AM
Thou musn't anger the football gods.

Widescreen
12/16/2012, 08:51 AM
They have beaten us what, twice, since Bob Stoops has been Head Coach?
Yes, Stoops is 11-2 against aTm.

sooneredaco
12/16/2012, 12:39 PM
I'm not predicting 77-0 :-) but Lassie will go down. Just out of curiosity.... Does the fact the Sumlin was on Bob's staff help Oklahoma or Lassie?

badger
12/16/2012, 01:23 PM
Baj stuck in doc waiting room. Screaming kid nearby (NOT baby baj). Perfect time to hate on aTm...

I went to college station ONCE.

Our team ran out during the aggie alma mater. We played boomer sooner. I think the psycho aggies wanted to kill us, or at least have us booted/arrested. None of the above happened.

Fran face faked a fg and a punt. Both went for touchdowns, causing ou to be down by 14 early. We played boomer sooner anyways. Gahhhhh. Aggie band played another march. Gahhhhhh

This was 2004 so of course we go on to win the big 12 and beat aggie. Fran basically lost his gumption when he got embarrassed by ou. Seriously. You lose a two TD lead at home?!

A few years later, they lost at home for having 12 men on the field. I laughed.

The rumors about old ags yelling at people to stay off the grass around campus because everything is a war memorial? 100 percent true. I bet the sec visitors ignored those farts :P

They also asked u to take off hats in their actual war memorials. Fortunately, this was before the era of stupid sorority and fraternity ags yelling UNCOVER so didn't encounter any of that.

When ag visited owen field my freshman year, the yell boys crouched at the 50 and had their arms around each other. My first thought was "dont ask." However, in retrospect, aggie is just weird.

When their band visited for 77-0, they all had army trenchcoats since it was cold. However, they shed them before halftime. All those trenchcoacts just lying there looked like hundreds had been shot dead by the enemy or something.

I was part of a group that took gatorades over to their band after halftime. They were nice, considering they were down like 50-nil at that point.

The tradition of staying till the end? Not true. Hundreds of ag fans left by third quarter. Even stoops and fran agreed to a fourth quarter running clock.

We were taking knees at the beginning of the fourth. It was simply too much. Players were instructed blatantly enough for all to see to fair catch every aggie punt regardless of where it landed. We were told to NOT enter the endzone. We did ZERO pass plays.

Aggie did ruin our 2002 season (but poke would have eventually anyways)... but then again, we got invited to the rose bowl. Haha

I do wish sumlin all the best. The rest of the bunch can have fun playing vanderbilt, kentucky and mississippi instead of us and texas. Ooooo we soooo sec. We're a national brand too! We've got a stadium shaped like a tackle box! We won a national title back in the 30s! We have nooooo cheerleaders and and our professors take orders from a dog. Woof woof!

Goodbye to baylor university... eff it, lets skip to the end:

SAW BOUNCEY BEAR'S TAIL OFF!
SAW BOUnCEY BEAR'S TAIL OFF!
SAW BOUNCEY BEAR'S TAIL OFF!

SHORT! Aaaaaaaaaaaa