PDA

View Full Version : Drug cartels now corrupting S. Texas police?

cleller
12/14/2012, 10:25 PM
Maybe a little sensational headline, but that's where this was heading.

Two police officers and two deputies arrested for smuggling cocaine shipments. One is the son of a prominent S. Texas sheriff. Depressing, sounds too much like what is going on south of the border.

Wonder if these people are tied in with the cartels? Apparently, the FBI got tipped off they were distributing drugs, and set up a sting. From the story its hard to tell if they had been doing this before (smuggling) or not, but clearly they took the bait on this occasion. Easy to imagine it was not the first time.

Hope this can get nipped in the bud. We cannot have a situation like the police in Mexico.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-texas-police-cocaine-20121214,0,3065221.story

olevetonahill
12/14/2012, 10:32 PM
HMMM go figure all 4 of em are messican descent :drunk:

LiveLaughLove
12/14/2012, 10:41 PM

It's racist to point out, ya know, the truth. Ya know.

olevetonahill
12/14/2012, 10:45 PM
It's racist to point out, ya know, the truth. Ya know.

Like I GAS what people think of me.

Turd_Ferguson
12/14/2012, 10:49 PM
Like I GAS what people think of me.

I thought you were Old Flaccid Goat? :biggrin:

olevetonahill
12/14/2012, 11:10 PM
I thought you were Old Flaccid Goat? :biggrin:

Heh, Just call Me OFG from now on :drunk:

SicEmBaylor
12/14/2012, 11:23 PM

This was my first thought, and I've thought for awhile that this might happen by having hispanic border agents. Hispanics are inherently more corruptible than their Anglo-Saxon counterparts...if they weren't then their nation wouldn't be the ******* of north america.

soonercruiser
12/15/2012, 10:20 PM
Far south Tejas ain't much like the rest of the state.
More like northern Mezico.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/15/2012, 10:48 PM

Hidalgo county is 88% Latino. Did you expect law enforcement there to be of Norwegian descent?

olevetonahill
12/15/2012, 11:10 PM
Hidalgo county is 88% Latino. Did you expect law enforcement there to be of Norwegian descent?

Prolly make it safer :eagerness:

KantoSooner
12/17/2012, 10:05 AM
SicEm, you can't really believe that. Among other things, the greatest counterintelligence mind in history, James Jesus Angleton, was ethnically Mexican. And no one could possibly have been subjected to greater probing for weakness by enemies than he was.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/17/2012, 10:32 AM
And this is news?

badger
12/17/2012, 11:30 AM
This was my first thought, and I've thought for awhile that this might happen by having hispanic border agents. Hispanics are inherently more corruptible than their Anglo-Saxon counterparts...if they weren't then their nation wouldn't be the ******* of north america.

i disagree. the situation in mexico compared with the situation in the u.s. is causing the corruption, not the ethnicity of the people on either side of the border.

it's why north korea border guards need to guard each other --- so that the other doesn't drop his gun and flee for south korea. recently on 60 mins, they talked to someone who escaped from a north korea prison. he admitted that he turned his own mother and brother in to a guard when he learned of their escape plot. Why? Because he wanted to feel like he had a full stomach just once in his life. Read more on it if you're interested (http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/03/born-in-the-gulag-why-a-north-korean-boy-sent-his-own-mother-to-her-death/255110/)

Much like lack of food was used to control to north koreans, lack of money is likely being used to control the mexicans.