PDA

View Full Version : Rice withdrawals from consideration...

Soonerjeepman
12/13/2012, 04:48 PM
"Her decision demonstrates the strength of her character, and an admirable commitment to rise above the politics of the moment to put our national interests first," Obama said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/13/hagel-leading-contender-for-defense-secretary-rice-could-go-to-white-house/#ixzz2EyGWiwSn

RONTFLMAO...nice one obama...nice one.

KantoSooner
12/13/2012, 04:51 PM
It also recognizes that she was going to be beaten like a gong, whipped like the family mule, slapped like a red-headed step-child, whaled upon with the ugli stick and otherwise treated like a ten dollar hooker if her nomination came to a vote.

Fair or not, it was going to happen.

KantoSooner
12/13/2012, 04:52 PM
...dealt with like the University of Texas in a football game...

Soonerjeepman
12/13/2012, 05:18 PM
lol..nice, and true.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/13/2012, 05:32 PM
Why would McCain do her in, given that he's a RINO?:confused:

rock on sooner
12/13/2012, 05:42 PM

To try to get rid of the RINO Label?

rock on sooner
12/13/2012, 05:43 PM
The Pubs in Mass. should get ready to run Brown again....

hawaii 5-0
12/13/2012, 08:42 PM

She was bad mouthing McCain when he ran for President.

He still held a grudge.

5-0

SanJoaquinSooner
12/13/2012, 09:50 PM
To try to get rid of the RINO Label?

No, if he wanted to do that, he could switch parties, like the ex-gov of Florida did recently.

soonercruiser
12/13/2012, 10:07 PM
Rice is such a good straight-faced LIER that Obama will obviously have a critical job for her in his next administration.
"2 peas in a pod"!

Soonerjeepman
12/14/2012, 09:36 AM
It didn't take long for NBC's Andrea Mitchell to turn Susan Rice's withdrawal from the secretary of state-stakes into a racial issue.

Asked for her analysis on MSNBC's "The Cycle," Mitchell swiftly claimed that Rice's withdrawal would be bad for Republicans because she is a black woman -- intimating that her skin color and gender were somehow a factor.
way to go libs...spin it how ya want..

as the article states, FACT that both Bush and others have appointed blacks/women/both to positions..jeeze..ya wonder if they ever think "guess folks are figuring out our BS"...obviously not.

"I think that this had become sort of an impossible challenge for her to be confirmed, that she realized that -- the White House realized it as well. I think they know that they are on good political solid ground," Mitchell said. "This is not going to ... help Republicans at all, the fact that a woman and a woman of color has been forced out of a confirmation process even before she was nominated."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/14/andrea-mitchell-woman-color-blocked-from-secretary-state-bad-for-republicans/#ixzz2F2MA7xOw

TheHumanAlphabet
12/14/2012, 10:17 AM
What a ****ing whore Mitchell is, I wish she would retire...

nutinbutdust
12/14/2012, 10:57 AM
It didn't take long for NBC's Andrea Mitchell to turn Susan Rice's withdrawal from the secretary of state-stakes into a racial issue.

Asked for her analysis on MSNBC's "The Cycle," Mitchell swiftly claimed that Rice's withdrawal would be bad for Republicans because she is a black woman -- intimating that her skin color and gender were somehow a factor.
way to go libs...spin it how ya want..

as the article states, FACT that both Bush and others have appointed blacks/women/both to positions..jeeze..ya wonder if they ever think "guess folks are figuring out our BS"...obviously not.

"I think that this had become sort of an impossible challenge for her to be confirmed, that she realized that -- the White House realized it as well. I think they know that they are on good political solid ground," Mitchell said. "This is not going to ... help Republicans at all, the fact that a woman and a woman of color has been forced out of a confirmation process even before she was nominated."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/14/andrea-mitchell-woman-color-blocked-from-secretary-state-bad-for-republicans/#ixzz2F2MA7xOw

My god, I think it is depressing how fast people forget history.

Which party suceded from the nation and started the cival war over slavery?

Which party fillibustered the senate in 1964 against the civil rights act?

Which party had a Grand Dragon of the KKK in the senate?

Why is everyone suddenly playing the race card?

C&CDean
12/15/2012, 02:00 PM
OK. Who else thought we were talking about Condoleeza here?

diverdog
12/15/2012, 02:21 PM
My god, I think it is depressing how fast people forget history.

Which party suceded from the nation and started the cival war over slavery?

Which party fillibustered the senate in 1964 against the civil rights act?

Which party had a Grand Dragon of the KKK in the senate?

Why is everyone suddenly playing the race card?

And which party got most of those nut jobs with the "southern strategy"? The Republican Party that you are referring to was a party of North Easterners and fairly liberal.

Soonerjeepman
12/15/2012, 05:15 PM
OK. Who else thought we were talking about Condoleeza here?
lol...sorry CC...should have been a clear title..my bad.

rock on sooner
12/15/2012, 05:22 PM
No, if he wanted to do that, he could switch parties, like the ex-gov of Florida did recently.

Not sure the Dems would want him, considering how he's gone after
Rice and Obama since losing the election in '08.

P.S. This Dem used to like McCain...respected him because of his
military service and he was moderate...changed over the last few
years....