PDA

View Full Version : GOV'T ARRESTS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SENATE INTERN

sappstuf
12/12/2012, 02:49 PM
U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez employed as an unpaid intern in his Senate office an illegal immigrant who was a registered sex offender, now under arrest by immigration authorities, The Associated Press has learned. The Homeland Security Department instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day, a U.S. official involved in the case told the AP.

Luis Abrahan Sanchez Zavaleta, an 18-year-old immigrant from Peru, was arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents in front of his home in New Jersey on Dec. 6, two federal officials said. Sanchez, who entered the country on a now-expired visitor visa from Peru, is facing deportation and remains in custody. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss details of Sanchez's immigration case.

A spokesman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement did not immediately respond to a request for further details.

Menendez, D-N.J., who advocates aggressively for pro-immigration policies, was re-elected in November with 58 percent of the vote. Congressional staffers who work for Menendez were notified about Sanchez's case shortly after the arrest. Sanchez told ICE agents that he worked on immigration issues for the senator. A spokesman for Menendez said she was looking into the matter.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SENATE_INTERN_ARRESTED?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-12-12-14-18-16

1. Illegal
2. Sex offender
3. Works for pro-immigration Senator
4. Didn't arrest until after the election.

It is like a trifecta +1 of crap.

LiveLaughLove
12/12/2012, 02:54 PM
1. Illegal
2. Sex offender

Menendez is the one that goes to central or south America for sex adventures.

Maybe this guy is his contact for those. Wonder how old the girls are Menendez hooks up with down there.

Soonerjeepman
12/12/2012, 03:00 PM
1. Illegal
2. Sex offender

lol...and again, nothing til AFTER the elections...geeze...obamacare taxes, obama doing a reversal on the power of the debt ceiling, this $hit...amazing. and YET the libs want to talk crap...whatever.

diverdog
12/12/2012, 03:17 PM
1. Illegal
2. Sex offender

Shouldn't you be drinking grappa and picking olives instead of fishing with bad bait?

badger
12/12/2012, 03:35 PM
must you have thread titles be in all capitol letters? :(

SanJoaquinSooner
12/12/2012, 04:35 PM
employed as an unpaid intern

Hey, I've got an idea how we can bring down the high unemployment rate.

OULenexaman
12/12/2012, 05:40 PM
they stop at nothing....

LiveLaughLove
12/12/2012, 07:16 PM
It seems the Dept of Homeland Security ordered ICE numerous times to not arrest the guy until AFTER the elections. Nothing political about that.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SENATE_INTERN_ARRESTED?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-12-12-14-18-16

Menendez seems to have lots of connections with that whole S E X thing in his life.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/01/women-sen-bob-menendez-paid-us-for-sex-in-the-dominican-republic/

I wonder how THIS particular kid got a job with him.

soonercruiser
12/12/2012, 11:32 PM

I LOVE CAIPTAL LETTERS!!!!
:surprise:

sappstuf
12/13/2012, 02:06 AM
Shouldn't you be drinking grappa and picking olives instead of fishing with bad bait?

I don't pick the olives.. I go to the olive factory and get fresh olive oil, literally, straight from the tap of the pressing machine.

Best. Stuff. Ever.

sappstuf
12/13/2012, 02:07 AM

Blame the AP. I copied it straight from their headline.

sappstuf
1/30/2013, 02:15 PM
Now the good Senator is having sex with underage prostitutes?

He keeps this up and he will be made an honorary Kennedy.

okie52
1/30/2013, 02:17 PM

He's a very caring man.

diverdog
1/30/2013, 02:37 PM

Got my vote. :)

sappstuf
1/30/2013, 02:38 PM
http://www.secretsofthefed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/3rlbb0.jpg

diverdog
1/30/2013, 05:45 PM
In all seriousness the pubs could pick up two senate seats. Scott Brown in Mass is out polling all current Democratic challengers. If Mendez steps down I think Christie gets to appoint the next Senator. The bad news for the Republicans is that they are both lkely to be moderates.

okie52
1/30/2013, 05:47 PM
In all seriousness the pubs could pick up two senate seats. Scott Brown in Mass is out polling all current Democratic challengers. If Mendez steps down I think Christie gets to appoint the next Senator. The bad news for the Republicans is that they are both lkely to be moderates.

Depends on which issues they are moderate

diverdog
1/30/2013, 05:56 PM
Depends on which issues they are moderate

True.

You are going to fall over when I tell you this. Last night I got invited to an economics dinner where a lot of policy makers were in attendance. I spoke about a need to explore for gas off our coast, how stupid it was for NY to ban fracking and the need to fund more pipeline infrastructure in this nation. And I also said......are you ready for this?.....The need to extract oil/gas in an environmentally friendly manner from ANWR. Now I did propose a $20 billion dollar fund for emergency clean up.

fanin would have loved to have gone to the event. The speaker was one of the foremost economist on the EU.

okie52
1/30/2013, 06:00 PM
True.

You are going to fall over when I tell you this. Last night I got invited to an economics dinner where a lot of policy makers were in attendance. I spoke about a need to explore for gas off our coast, how stupid it was for NY to ban fracking and the need to fund more pipeline infrastructure in this nation. And I also said......are you ready for this?.....The need to extract oil/gas in an environmentally friendly manner from ANWR. Now I did propose a $20 billion dollar fund for emergency clean up.

Go get um Diver....20 billion does have precedence.

I thought Cuomo just delayed fracking in NY as his independent studies supported fracking but he would put it off for now to appease the enviros. Bloomberg wants it (ng).

diverdog
1/30/2013, 06:05 PM
Go get um Diver....20 billion does have precedence.

I thought Cuomo just delayed fracking in NY as his independent studies supported fracking but he would put it off for now to appease the enviros. Bloomberg wants it (ng).

I think you are right. Our folks from NY complain about taxes and I said the answer was just below their feet. Right now I am worried that our debt will force resource extraction in a very unenvironmentally friendly way. Better to safely develop them now, get the economy rolling, get tax receipts and protect other areas.

Midtowner
1/30/2013, 06:55 PM
The term "sex offender" can mean an awful lot.

I mean, a 16 year old kid screws his 15 year old girlfriend and he's a sex offender.

sappstuf
1/30/2013, 11:47 PM
The term "sex offender" can mean an awful lot.

I mean, a 16 year old kid screws his 15 year old girlfriend and he's a sex offender.

What about when a 59 year old senator pays to screw a 16 year old girl? What do you call that?

sappstuf
1/31/2013, 08:53 AM
After the FBI raided his donor's house, the good senator has suddenly remember he owed $58K for the trips calling it an "oversight".

I think that is just for the flights though... No word on the underage prostitutes.

sappstuf
2/1/2013, 06:18 AM
NYTimes describes what Mendez's donor and friend got for his friendship..

Two years ago, Dr. Melgen, despite an apparent lack of experience in border security issues, bought an ownership interest in a company that had a long-dormant contract with the Dominican Republic to provide port security. Mr. Menendez, who is chairman of the Senate subcommittee that holds sway over the Dominican Republic, subsequently urged officials in the State and Commerce Departments to intervene so the contract would be enforced, at an estimated value of $500 million.

Who doesn't just go around and buy up a company without knowledge of what they do.

But $500 million... I bet the good senator feels he is owed a lot of underage girls for sending that kind of dough his donor's way.

Midtowner
2/1/2013, 08:55 AM
What about when a 59 year old senator pays to screw a 16 year old girl? What do you call that?

That's Rape in the First Degree in most states.

Sex offender.

diverdog
2/1/2013, 10:11 PM
Wow, Scott Brown is not going to run in Mass.

sappstuf
2/2/2013, 01:43 AM
Wow, Scott Brown is not going to run in Mass.

I saw that and was surprised as well.

diverdog
2/3/2013, 08:58 AM
I saw that and was surprised as well.

I really like him and thought he was a good Senator. Then again I like NE RINO's.