PDA

View Full Version : Caleb Benenoch commits....

Ruf/Nek7
12/10/2012, 01:16 PM
To UCLA. What the hell? I am seriously getting pissed about the daily miss on every recruit we need.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/10/2012, 01:37 PM
a win over Lassie and Johnny Dangerously might help the recruiting situation, if there are any recruits we need that are uncommitted by then.

Ruf/Nek7
12/10/2012, 01:54 PM
a win over Lassie and Johnny Dangerously might help the recruiting situation, if there are any recruits we need that are uncommitted by then.

That is what everyone keeps saying. I hope you are all right.

sooneron
12/10/2012, 02:02 PM
**** him! From his twitter-
Caleb Benenoch ‏@CalebBenenoch79
I am officially an A&M fan #converted

That was on the 8th.

BoulderSooner79
12/10/2012, 02:22 PM

And if they win.... ?

Widescreen
12/10/2012, 04:22 PM
**** him! From his twitter-
Caleb Benenoch ‏@CalebBenenoch79
I am officially an A&M fan #converted

That was on the 8th.
What does that even mean? He's an aTm fan but commits to UCLA two days later? Or is because he's decided he hates OU so is cheering for aTm? The #converted tag makes it even more confusing.

8timechamps
12/10/2012, 04:34 PM
To UCLA. What the hell? I am seriously getting pissed about the daily miss on every recruit we need.

Here's a suggestion, if you're going to follow recruiting, follow it close. Benenoch, like the others posted in recent days (save Manning) was never really expected to sign with OU. It was a longshot, at best. He's been UCLA most of the way.

This happens EVERY year, OU offers far more schollys than they have available, because it always happens like this.

This is not a surprise at all.

sooneron
12/10/2012, 11:19 PM
What does that even mean? He's an aTm fan but commits to UCLA two days later? Or is because he's decided he hates OU so is cheering for aTm? The #converted tag makes it even more confusing.

He converted to rooting for ATM. That's all I need.

Breadburner
12/11/2012, 06:45 AM
Probably because of out staunch policy against reefer.....