PDA

View Full Version : RGIII vs Edgar Allen Poe

StoopTroup
12/9/2012, 03:57 PM
The Raven seems to be nibbling at his Heisman.

StoopTroup
12/9/2012, 03:59 PM
Saved by his Cousin. :D

StoopTroup
12/9/2012, 04:07 PM
Save by Kurt Cousins. Wow.

cleller
12/9/2012, 04:16 PM
I will click on this thread Nevermore.

StoopTroup
12/9/2012, 04:23 PM
Lol

Dallas pulls off a miracle and now the Skins are about to try.....

and it's good. Ravens lose. Skins maybe lose RGIII.

VA Sooner
12/9/2012, 09:10 PM
MRI says ACL is fine... bad-looking hit by Naloti (legal) and the way the leg wobbled... I thought for sure he was done for the season.

Ouch.

StoopTroup
12/9/2012, 09:15 PM
Yeah...I thought he might have a fracture in his femur the way he got hit. That leg took a really nasty shot.

badger
12/10/2012, 09:50 AM
Looks more and more like the NFC East, not the NFC North, is gonna be vying for multi-playoff bids. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing da bears outta the playoffs :)

rock on sooner
12/10/2012, 11:33 AM
Yeah...I thought he might have a fracture in his femur the way he got hit. That leg took a really nasty shot.

The way the leg flexed he's lucky the whole knee didn't go. Man, that
looked painful!

StoopTroup
12/11/2012, 12:30 AM
The way the leg flexed he's lucky the whole knee didn't go. Man, that
looked painful!

Yep. Glad he's OK. I remember when Doug Williams (Oklahoma Outlaws) won the Super Bowl. I'm no Redskins Fan but I thought Doug was a QB that had a great Arm. I don't wish RGIII any ill will either. He's shown he can compete and grow as a QB in the NFL this year. It will be interesting to see him grow if he lives through this year.

SicEmBaylor
12/11/2012, 12:38 AM

I know how that feels. I broke my femur completely in half...jagged edge was within a hair of slicing my femoral artery. Good times.

StoopTroup
12/11/2012, 12:44 AM
I know how that feels. I broke my femur completely in half...jagged edge was within a hair of slicing my femoral artery. Good times.

Very serious. One of the worst breaks you can have. Femoral Artery damage can have you bleeding to death and also even if they get you to the hospital in time....you'll have a really rough recovery. I'm sure you remember that one. Damn.

SicEmBaylor
12/11/2012, 02:39 PM
Very serious. One of the worst breaks you can have. Femoral Artery damage can have you bleeding to death and also even if they get you to the hospital in time....you'll have a really rough recovery. I'm sure you remember that one. Damn.
Aye, it was a multi-month hospital stay followed by a body cast over the entire lower half of my body for another 4 months or so (if I remember correctly).

Horrible. They told me I'd probably have a slight limp for the rest of my life, but my orthopedic surgeon was absolutely phenomenal and I have no residual pain or a limp from it.