PDA

View Full Version : SNL host/skit last night

Soonerjeepman
12/9/2012, 10:34 AM
Ok, brother calls...

some rapper (yes black guy) is the host...

in his monologue (I guess) he says "I want to kill me some white people"...crowd laughs and cheers...

talking of obama, says "he's half/half...1st 4 yrs he acted like a white guy...these next 4 he's going to act like a black guy" ...crowd laughs and cheers...

next skit..."what's your answer #itch"...course he is the game show host and all the contestants are white...

Apparently the crowd went pretty crazy, didn't have a chance to watch.

SNL has really gone down the tube..what's more disturbing is of course the blantant RACISM but of course it isn't because it's a black guy calling out whites and the crowd loved it.

I do believe that MOST AA are not like this and would also find this disturbing (my fellow teachers) but this is where society is, do whatever you want it's ok...it will be our demise. BUt I'm just an "an old (48?) angry republican white guy" Did I get all the right names my lib posters?

olevetonahill
12/9/2012, 10:36 AM
If a White guy said he wanted to kill him so ******* he would prolly be arrested

jk the sooner fan
12/9/2012, 11:19 AM
Jamie Foxx was the host - i watched - he's a comedian with some edge but i didnt see anything that wasn't "par for the course" for SNL

frankly if you're looking for a race debate from an SNL skit where Jamie Foxx used the word "bitch" with three white game show contestants in a comedy bit - then you're trying too hard....

and i'm a 49 year old white republican

Soonerus
12/9/2012, 11:45 AM
I saw it, was offended by it and turned it off...

yermom
12/9/2012, 11:55 AM
Jamie Foxx is "some rapper"

get a clue, please.

yermom
12/9/2012, 12:11 PM
here is a link:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/433390

he said he killed all the white people in the movie he is in (Django Unchained)

MR2-Sooner86
12/9/2012, 03:27 PM
SNL hasn't been good since Will Ferrell left and even while he was there it was slowly declining.

SicEmBaylor
12/9/2012, 03:35 PM
If a White guy said he wanted to kill him so ******* he would prolly be arrested
There's no such thing as reverse racism. Trust me, the black community has made that argument for decades.

cleller
12/9/2012, 03:52 PM
He could have just got up and said, "SNL asks me to do their show, and the only thing we can come up with is black stereotypes, Obama, and repeatedly calling people Beotch, but I did it anyway. How black is that?"

diverdog
12/9/2012, 04:56 PM
Ok, brother calls...

some rapper (yes black guy) is the host...

in his monologue (I guess) he says "I want to kill me some white people"...crowd laughs and cheers...

talking of obama, says "he's half/half...1st 4 yrs he acted like a white guy...these next 4 he's going to act like a black guy" ...crowd laughs and cheers...

next skit..."what's your answer #itch"...course he is the game show host and all the contestants are white...

Apparently the crowd went pretty crazy, didn't have a chance to watch.

SNL has really gone down the tube..what's more disturbing is of course the blantant RACISM but of course it isn't because it's a black guy calling out whites and the crowd loved it.

I do believe that MOST AA are not like this and would also find this disturbing (my fellow teachers) but this is where society is, do whatever you want it's ok...it will be our demise. BUt I'm just an "an old (48?) angry republican white guy" Did I get all the right names my lib posters?

do you remember Nat X?

Soonerjeepman
12/9/2012, 05:28 PM
Jamie Foxx is "some rapper"

get a clue, please.

first I said I DIDN'T see it..but I guess that makes it ok...

as far as me "looking for a race debate"...nope just making a comment. Ya know damn well if it was a white guy sayin that all hell would break loose.

For the record, all racism is worthless...

XingTheRubicon
12/9/2012, 06:06 PM
thought it was funny, SNL is just a little in your face sometimes, but it was harmless

jk the sooner fan
12/9/2012, 06:09 PM
the writers typically play to the strengths of the guest host

Jamie Foxx is what he is...i think most people that watch SNL on a regular basis - would expect what they saw last night

there was some self deprecating humor there as well - albeit subtle

I've seen SNL push the edge with whites justs as often - they're an equal opportunity offender really

8timechamps
12/9/2012, 06:54 PM
Eh, I thought SNL was great when I was a kid, probably because it has always kinda pushed the PC edge. I'm not easily offended, so I wasn't offended by it, I just didn't think it was that funny.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/10/2012, 11:13 AM
show was ok..best skit was the Maine Justice..

JohnnyMack
12/10/2012, 12:01 PM
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick do you need to get laid. For ****s sake it's SNL.

If jk is pointing out how uptight you sound, you might wanna go on a cruise or something, try and relax, smoke a joint.

badger
12/10/2012, 12:11 PM
I love how older generations point at younger people and say "OMG! everything is so incredibly terrible these days!"

Old farts have been complaining about how society is deteriorating... forever.

OMG women and blacks now expect to be able to vote

OMG little kids no longer want to work in factories and want to waste time in school instead

zzzzzzzzzzzzz. It's SNL. Ignore it like most of the viewing public is nowadays

Soonerjeepman
12/10/2012, 12:18 PM
I don't consider myself old...and really..the comment about women and blacks voting? Wow, didn't figure you for that type, glad to know you know me so well.

for what it's worth, I called the hypocrisy of it all...that was my point. Think what you will...that's the beauty of this country..so can I!

Have a great day!

badger
12/10/2012, 12:24 PM
I don't consider myself old...and really..the comment about women and blacks voting? Wow, didn't figure you for that type, glad to know you know me so well.

for what it's worth, I called the hypocrisy of it all...that was my point. Think what you will...that's the beauty of this country..so can I!

Have a great day!

hehe, i was tossing out previous "generation going to hell" comments, not saying that you personally expect children to still lose their hands trying to get machines to run in factories.

When you were young, your parents probably also couldn't believe the music you were listening to, or perhaps, that you kids were dancing to it in an offensive way (which, if you are to believe Footloose was inspired by a true story, may be just to dance at all), that you were disrespecting your elders by being more than "seen and not heard," etc.

That was my point, not that I expect you personally to dislike the fact that women and blacks can now vote. Older generations will always look down on younger generations, but take solace in the fact that the older generations will always be the ones in charge, not us young folk :)

Boomer.....
12/10/2012, 12:25 PM
here is a link:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/433390

he said he killed all the white people in the movie he is in (Django Unchained)

Jay Pharoah is money with impressions.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/10/2012, 12:29 PM
^agreed..Glad he got Obama down, because Fred Arminson's was terrible outside of the the Cosby show skit they did

jk the sooner fan
12/10/2012, 12:30 PM
Pharoah does a SPOT ON impression of Denzel Washington - hilarious really

stoops the eternal pimp
12/10/2012, 12:33 PM
Denzel, Will Smith, Obama, Katt Williams...My fav may be his Principal character.."Attention teachers and students"....

jk the sooner fan
12/10/2012, 12:49 PM
STEP - did you see the skit they did where he was Denzel Washington doing research for a role by working at a returns counter in a retail store?

stoops the eternal pimp
12/10/2012, 12:55 PM
"340 dollars..That's a lot of money...let me ask you one thing...What's wrong with it?"

"What color is this handbag? It's black?"

Classic!

jk the sooner fan
12/10/2012, 01:16 PM
:D

TheHumanAlphabet
12/10/2012, 02:24 PM
I refuse to watch lib based media... They are all assclowns.

olevetonahill
12/10/2012, 02:32 PM
A question for those defending this show, Did you also defend Michael Richards??

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-racist-tirade-caught-on-tape/

stoops the eternal pimp
12/10/2012, 02:37 PM
I never watched it...I don't find Michael Richards funny.

Boomer.....
12/10/2012, 02:40 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/Vettura11/gifs/kramerscared.gif

olevetonahill
12/10/2012, 02:43 PM
I never watched it...I don't find Michael Richards funny.

Me either, Course i dont watch SNL either, I just find this shat ironic that its OK for a Black to be racist yet Drum a white person out of show business if they do anything similar

stoops the eternal pimp
12/10/2012, 02:58 PM
The context of what was said was that Foxx is playing a slave in a movie that he kills some white people, which is basically the premise of the movie..I guess I just take it differently than what Richards did...

stoops the eternal pimp
12/10/2012, 03:16 PM
Honestly, I was just watching the monologue again to see if i missed something and the most humerous part is that it's in a political forum here...Nothing to it.

cleller
12/10/2012, 10:15 PM
I saw a commercial for this Django movie on MNF. Didn't look good to me. Its a Tarantino movie, and also has Samuel Jackson in it. How'd you like to be a critic that disliked the movie, and needed to pan it, or Samuel Jackson?

yermom
12/10/2012, 10:23 PM
Tarantino, Samuel Jackson?

UsN0YANRZ1U

BoulderSooner79
12/10/2012, 11:50 PM
The whole show was boring, don't think I laughed once. But it didn't offend me at all - just seemed Fox tried to be edgy and it fell flat. SNL is often hit and miss, and this monologue missed. Even the fake news segment missed for me and I almost always laugh at that. I'm thankful to have a DVR to zip through it.

FirstandGoal
12/11/2012, 02:07 PM
I can't even remember the last time I watched SNL. Probably sometime back in the Will Ferrell days and even then I only watched every now and then.

OULenexaman
12/11/2012, 03:03 PM
SNL lost me in the Norm McDonald/Will Ferrel days....never watched it again.

StoopTroup
12/12/2012, 10:45 PM
This **** is priceless.