PDA

View Full Version : Male Korean Hanoi Jane**** him and **** any of you that Like his crap

olevetonahill
12/8/2012, 07:28 AM
Never heard of this *** hole before now. Did see a few things about this "Gangnam " shat
Yall can have it

Psy, the South Korean rapper famous for " Gangnam Style," apologized today for a 2004 performance in which he said American soldiers should be killed "slowly and painfully."

http://news.yahoo.com/psy-forever-sorry-anti-american-song-214836555--abc-news-music.html

Midtowner
12/8/2012, 08:36 AM
I have no use for him.

olevetonahill
12/8/2012, 08:43 AM
I have no use for him.

Well by Gawd Matlock we do agree on some things :beguiled:

cleller
12/8/2012, 09:00 AM
Never heard of this *** hole before now. Did see a few things about this "Gangnam " shat
Yall can have it

Psy, the South Korean rapper famous for " Gangnam Style," apologized today for a 2004 performance in which he said American soldiers should be killed "slowly and painfully."

I guess you could call him a "slanty-eyed devil", but then you'd be the one apologizing. Of course, whatever you called him would not be printed, lest someone be offended. Only his comments about torturing and murdering Americans would be fit to print.

http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/files/troll_2.jpg

I guess you could call him a "slanty-eyed devil", but then you'd be the one apologizing. Of course, whatever you called him would not be printed, lest someone be offended. Only his comments about torturing and murdering Americans would be fit to print.

olevetonahill
12/8/2012, 09:02 AM

Hes a Goddamned Gook shathead. Hows that?

rock on sooner
12/8/2012, 11:28 AM
Hard to figure any SOUTH KOREAN talking crap about our
troops, considering roughly 32000 are guarding the northern
border and have been for nearly 70 freaking years. Actually,
a helluva lot more of our guys than 32000 were on that border
until the 60's. He should be taken into a dark alley in Seoul...

olevetonahill
12/8/2012, 11:29 AM

Yup, But our fearless leader will watch him perform

Wishboned
12/8/2012, 11:38 AM

I spent a year in Korea in the mid 80's. The majority of the Koreans I met that were of my generation did not want us there at all. They saw us as an impediment to their reunification with their loving brothers to the north.

I have no use for any of them. It was like living in a country filled with Okie State fans.

rock on sooner
12/8/2012, 11:49 AM
I spent a year in Korea in the mid 80's. The majority of the Koreans I met that were of my generation did not want us there at all. They saw us as an impediment to their reunification with their loving brothers to the north.

I have no use for any of them. It was like living in a country filled with Okie State fans.

I've heard that, too. Be that as it may, S. Korea wouldn't be
the economic powerhouse that it is without our intervention.

olevetonahill
12/8/2012, 11:51 AM
I've heard that, too. Be that as it may, S. Korea wouldn't be
the economic powerhouse that it is without our intervention.

We are guarding that border, But the main function is to have a Military prescience in that part of the world

rock on sooner
12/8/2012, 11:57 AM
We are guarding that border, But the main function is to have a Military prescience in that part of the world

Yeah, I know. That's why we're in Okinawa and have two carrier
battlegroups readily available...South China Sea and the Indian
Ocean and B52's on Diego Garcia...

StoopTroup
12/8/2012, 01:52 PM
So Gangum is a threat to our National Security?

Fox News Alert in 3...2...1....

olevetonahill
12/8/2012, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I know. That's why we're in Okinawa and have two carrier
battlegroups readily available...South China Sea and the Indian
Ocean and B52's on Diego Garcia...

Yup. Like I said in that other thread the Chinese are are who we need to be watching .

SicEmBaylor
12/8/2012, 04:40 PM
Yall can have it

Comparing him to Jane Fonda isn't exactly fair. He isn't an American citizen -- he's Korean. Jane Fonda was a traitorous whore, but at Psy isn't an American.

Having said that, his appearance should be cancelled. Totally inappropriate.

olevetonahill
12/8/2012, 04:49 PM
Comparing him to Jane Fonda isn't exactly fair. He isn't an American citizen -- he's Korean. Jane Fonda was a traitorous whore, but at Psy isn't an American.

Having said that, his appearance should be cancelled. Totally inappropriate.

I never claimed to be ****in fair

ouwasp
12/8/2012, 06:31 PM
this SK jacka$$ should be perfoming in Tehran, or maybe Cuba......not for the POTUS!

Midtowner
12/8/2012, 06:34 PM

If they feel like that, I guess we can just pull out and let them deal with the most handsome man in the world/best athlete by themselves. What an ignorant slut.

SicEmBaylor
12/8/2012, 06:34 PM
Well, what makes his comments all the more disgusting is the fact that American troops have guaranteed the freedom and liberty of his people since the start of the Cold War.

I hate for this thread to get too political, but Korea is another damned place we should have pulled out of long ago.

Midtowner
12/8/2012, 06:39 PM
So Gangum is a threat to our National Security?

Fox News Alert in 3...2...1....

Now c'mon... we spend billions every year protecting their sorry asses placing our troops in the line of fire despite NK and SK playing their stupid brinksmanship games. For a public figure of a country under our protection to in such a public venue to say those things is pretty outrageous. I get that it's "art," but I'm of the mind that these countries should show some damn respect.

olevetonahill
12/8/2012, 06:43 PM
Now c'mon... we spend billions every year protecting their sorry asses placing our troops in the line of fire despite NK and SK playing their stupid brinksmanship games. For a public figure of a country under our protection to in such a public venue to say those things is pretty outrageous. I get that it's "art," but I'm of the mind that these countries should show some damn respect.

The post you qouted is why that stupid sonofabitch is on iggy ...I agree with you again

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/8/2012, 06:52 PM

I have no use for any of them. It was like living in a country filled with Okie State fans.Then fit them all with a Transvaginal Mesh. America is now the debbil, and should perform accordingly.(yes, I just did hear that in a tv commercial)

Wishboned
12/8/2012, 07:10 PM
Well, what makes his comments all the more disgusting is the fact that American troops have guaranteed the freedom and liberty of his people since the start of the Cold War.

I hate for this thread to get too political, but Korea is another damned place we should have pulled out of long ago.

I agree.

There was one time we were told by the commanding general of the Korean forces that we weren't there to keep North Korea from attacking the South, we were there to keep the South from attacking the North.

I say step aside and let both of them figure it out.

StoopTroup
12/8/2012, 09:32 PM

I think he apologized. Also, I didn't know he'd suddenly become a Country.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/8/2012, 10:43 PM
**** PSY and all young Koreans. They have no memory of what we did (and my Father did) to save their *** from being North Korea. Ungrateful sombitches. Hope he rots in hell.

olevetonahill
12/8/2012, 10:44 PM
**** PSY and all young Koreans. They have no memory of what we did (and my Father did) to save their *** from being North Korea. Ungrateful sombitches. Hope he rots in hell.

Yup, I hope Obammy chokes on some Popcorn er sompun while he watchs the punk

StoopTroup
12/8/2012, 11:05 PM
Oh.....this is about Obama. No wonder there's a bunch of hatin' going on about some young South Korean apologizing for being a historical idiot.

American History > South Korean History

Did he bow to our President?

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j349/longblade/clinton-binder-of-women.jpg

diverdog
12/9/2012, 07:40 AM
Yall can have it

Wow oh wow. He should not be playing for the President.

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/national/gangnam-style-rapper-psy-apologizes-for-viral-anti-american-lyrics

olevetonahill
12/9/2012, 07:45 AM
Wow oh wow. He should not be playing for the President.

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/national/gangnam-style-rapper-psy-apologizes-for-viral-anti-american-lyrics

Read sompun about Obammy couldn't control the entertainment. Maybe not but he can Dayum sure as hell control if HE's there or not

diverdog
12/9/2012, 07:46 AM
I agree.

There was one time we were told by the commanding general of the Korean forces that we weren't there to keep North Korea from attacking the South, we were there to keep the South from attacking the North.

I say step aside and let both of them figure it out.

i did not like Korea one bit. Some of my friends can't wait to go back.

olevetonahill
12/9/2012, 07:49 AM

Ive never been there, we did have a small ROK unit stationed at our BC in nam. those dudes were fun to watch. Shat def. runs Downhill in a ROK unit. the C.O. gets pissed at a LT the LT gets pissed at a Sergent, The Sarge beats the **** out of an E.M. The E.M. kicks the camp dog if the cook aint already cookin it

diverdog
12/9/2012, 07:55 AM
Read sompun about Obammy couldn't control the entertainment. Maybe not but he can Dayum sure as hell control if HE's there or not

I think that is a cop out. One call from the White House and he is gone. In fact, I would give the Commander of US Forces in Korea the privilege of firing his ***. Then again maybe the can boo Psy's *** off the stage and put an end to his career.

olevetonahill
12/9/2012, 08:03 AM
I think that is a cop out. One call from the White House and he is gone. In fact, I would give the Commander of US Forces in Korea the privilege of firing his ***. Then again maybe the can boo Psy's *** off the stage and put an end to his career.

Just noticed I had the wrong link posted is this the one You just tried to post bro?

http://news.yahoo.com/psy-forever-sorry-anti-american-song-214836555--abc-news-music.html

diverdog
12/9/2012, 08:09 AM
Just noticed I had the wrong link posted is this the one You just tried to post bro?

Did you see he lived here? What an f'ing *******. You cannot apologize for lyrics like that. I do not think the NK's have ever said anything that bad.

olevetonahill
12/9/2012, 08:14 AM
Did you see he lived here? What an f'ing *******. You cannot apologize for lyrics like that. I do not think the NK's have ever said anything that bad.

Why I referred to him as a Hanoi jane , He waits 8 years and then just 3 day before performing in front og Obammy? Yea I can tell hes all sincere and shat.

From what I remember wernt the Dixie Fatasses treated worse than this?

diverdog
12/9/2012, 08:21 AM
Why I referred to him as a Hanoi jane , He waits 8 years and then just 3 day before performing in front og Obammy? Yea I can tell hes all sincere and shat.

From what I remember wernt the Dixie Fatasses treated worse than this?

Agreed. When does he perform?

olevetonahill
12/9/2012, 08:26 AM
Agreed. When does he perform?

Sunda Er Today I think its in the Christmas show fer DC er some ****.

Those who think his lame assed apology is acceptable , Prolly would say its OK if someone raped their wife and then spit in their face but apologized afterward :cower:

Midtowner
12/9/2012, 08:43 AM
I think he apologized. Also, I didn't know he'd suddenly become a Country.

Did he apologize about it before or after he found out he could make money selling singles in the U.S.?

olevetonahill
12/9/2012, 08:49 AM
Did he apologize about it before or after he found out he could make money selling singles in the U.S.?

Matlock , read the article, He apologized FRIDAY 3 days before this shindig he fixin to perform in. He did the song deal in 04 and just now said OOPs.

Midtowner
12/9/2012, 08:50 AM
Matlock , read the article, He apologized FRIDAY 3 days before this shindig he fixin to perform in. He did the song deal in 04 and just now said OOPs.

The question was rhetorical.

olevetonahill
12/9/2012, 08:53 AM
The question was rhetorical.

OOPs :very_drunk:

Flagstaffsooner
12/9/2012, 09:16 AM
I bet the apology was a quick act by the dyke run State Department.

C&CDean
12/9/2012, 09:47 AM
Oh.....this is about Obama. No wonder there's a bunch of hatin' going on about some young South Korean apologizing for being a historical idiot.

American History > South Korean History

Did he bow to our President?

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j349/longblade/clinton-binder-of-women.jpg

It's **** like this that makes people go "wtf happened to ST?" Dude, you're out there. Way out there. Left field isn't even visible from where you're playing.

olevetonahill
12/9/2012, 09:50 AM
It's **** like this that makes people go "wtf happened to ST?" Dude, you're out there. Way out there. Left field isn't even visible from where you're playing.

Bingo, That why I keep that ignorant SOB on iggy anymore

Wishboned
12/9/2012, 02:06 PM

I enjoyed it because of the people I was with. I made some lifelong friends there.

Wishboned
12/9/2012, 02:07 PM
Ive never been there, we did have a small ROK unit stationed at our BC in nam. those dudes were fun to watch. Shat def. runs Downhill in a ROK unit. the C.O. gets pissed at a LT the LT gets pissed at a Sergent, The Sarge beats the **** out of an E.M. The E.M. kicks the camp dog if the cook aint already cookin it

You ain't kidding. The Koreans are all about seniority and beating the **** out of those lower.

StoopTroup
12/10/2012, 12:39 AM

I just don't live in fear Dean. If that's left field then so be it. We are talking about one guy that has become rich from a dance he made up. You all want to turn him into some Type of Enemy to Senator McCarthy and start black listing people then go ahead. IMO that's left field and one hell of a waste of time. The President recognized the apology the guy made. In other words...he's changed his position or you all are right and he's lying and just another Communist infiltrator. I think he just likes being rich and realizes that is a hell of a lot better than Communist and poor with some really screwed up principles.

You can take the paranoid Australian who's Country got rid of all their guns and forced him to come here and save us from ourselves. IMO he came here for the money just like this Gangnam Style Kid.

theres probably more communists walking the runway for Victoria Secret than what's in A Gangnam Video.

sappstuf
12/10/2012, 03:45 AM

Some of those Korean girls are hot... Hard to pull out.

sappstuf
12/10/2012, 04:15 AM
Good thing he didn't slander Islam in that video... That sh!t will get you arrested in this country.

olevetonahill
12/10/2012, 05:32 AM
Good thing he didn't slander Islam in that video... That sh!t will get you arrested in this country.

Not if he apologizes

SanJoaquinSooner
12/10/2012, 10:10 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/a-penitent-psy-brings-gangnam-style-to-washington/2012/12/09/67029b70-4255-11e2-9648-a2c323a991d6_story.html

Midtowner
12/10/2012, 11:23 AM

Do tell.

rock on sooner
12/10/2012, 11:37 AM
Some of those Korean girls are hot... Hard to pull out.

Hmmmm...

TheHumanAlphabet
12/10/2012, 12:40 PM
Do tell.

The movie dude... He got arrested. Trumped up parole violation. Not like they were working hard to find he previously...

sooneron
12/10/2012, 11:57 PM
I bet the apology was a quick act by the dyke run State Department.

That's plausible OR it could be that TNT (the network behind the whole telecast) is jazzed knowing that Mr 300+MM web hits is going to be on their network...

$, when in doubt, it all comes down to $. IMO, BHO shouldn't have let it slide. The moron is entitled to his opinion, but his words were directed at the people under the command of BHO. Not cool.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/11/2012, 02:44 AM
In 2002, Psy punctuated a performance by smashing a model of a U.S. Bradley Fighting Vehicle. The gesture was a response to an accident in which a U.S. military vehicle struck and killed two teenage girls outside of Seoul. In 2004, he performed “Dear American,” a song by South Korean metal band N.E.X.T. that called for the killing of U.S. soldiers and their families.

“There was huge sorrow all over the country,” Psy says of that time, when outrage over the U.S. military presence in South Korea was hot and widespread. “Explain and express about the sorrow . . . I thought that’s kind of part of my job . . . But the specific words that I used, it was too much.”

He has more perspective today. He’s since become a husband, a father of twin girls, and has even served in the South Korean military. “After that eight, nine years, I have been changed a lot.”

In warm, measured tones, he describes his first visit to Washington as “an honor.” He deeply regrets those words he sang all those years ago. And if this weekend’s media spasm ends up crashing his stateside stardom even faster than it was built? “I deserve it,” he says.

OULenexaman
12/11/2012, 02:34 PM
RIP United States of America.....you just officially died Sunday night.....killed by BHO and family while attending this stupid show from a POS named PSY.

tator
12/11/2012, 03:14 PM
Few points:
- I agree with Frosty, Korea is one of a laundry list of places we should have no presence in, outside of an embassy
- In what parallel universe would the President of the United States be attending any function that included a performance by Psy?
- He didn't apologize before because noone knew who he was or that he had "rapped" those things before. Why apologize for something when noone knows who you are or what you're talking about?
- He doesn't mean anything. He's just some guy that will be invisible in a few months that said something stupid. It shouldn't affect us at all. He doesn't speak for the entire country.
- "theres probably more communists walking the runway for Victoria Secret than what's in A Gangnam Video." this might be the smartest thing ST has ever said

diverdog
12/12/2012, 02:56 PM
I just don't live in fear Dean. If that's left field then so be it. We are talking about one guy that has become rich from a dance he made up. You all want to turn him into some Type of Enemy to Senator McCarthy and start black listing people then go ahead. IMO that's left field and one hell of a waste of time. The President recognized the apology the guy made. In other words...he's changed his position or you all are right and he's lying and just another Communist infiltrator. I think he just likes being rich and realizes that is a hell of a lot better than Communist and poor with some really screwed up principles.

You can take the paranoid Australian who's Country got rid of all their guns and forced him to come here and save us from ourselves. IMO he came here for the money just like this Gangnam Style Kid.

theres probably more communists walking the runway for Victoria Secret than what's in A Gangnam Video.

ST:

The problem I have is an apology ain't enough. Actions should have consequences and in this case I hope he is a one hit wonder never to be heard from again.

StoopTroup
12/12/2012, 10:25 PM
The problem I have with it is that everyone of you who continue to make something out of this plays into making him famous by default. He's got one song that kids like to dance to. He's made a butt load of quick money off of it. Now something he said over 8 years ago suddenly makes him even more famous and many of you are buying into making him a hero to people who really do hate America. Let it go. This idiot will open his mouth and **** off all of the Folks who hate us....if he hasn't already by apologizing. Use your good sense. He's probably another flash in the pan. Don't make him as Infamous as The Westboro Church.

Have some stones. Let it go. If he continues to insult you...then you can light the torches, break out the pitchforks and run the monster out of Town.

Midtowner
12/13/2012, 08:24 AM
The movie dude... He got arrested. Trumped up parole violation. Not like they were working hard to find he previously...

Not trumped up. He had conditions of probation and he violated them in grand fashion in such a way that his violations gained international attention. He even admitted it. Anything else?

8timechamps
12/13/2012, 04:35 PM

This is what it's all about. My guess is that he said those things (about the troops) while trying to sound "edgy" and get attention, so that he could sell his crap and make money. Now that he's claimed his 15 minutes of fame, and is selling his crap (I'm sure much of it in the US), he had to apologize in order to continue getting paid.

This is the same thing "gangsta" rappers have been doing for years. This is a case of "yeah, they're a bunch of **** heads, but they're our ****heads"...he's not, so it's a bigger story.

BigTip
12/13/2012, 06:21 PM
This is now officially the MOST VIEWED thread about a formally obscure Korean singer ever.

Wow. This kid sets records every where.

SanJoaquinSooner
12/13/2012, 10:06 PM
Go Army!

Aa4RLoG9234

SanJoaquinSooner
12/13/2012, 10:07 PM
Go Navy!

xhHufV9g4k4

SanJoaquinSooner
12/13/2012, 10:08 PM
Go Air Force!

G0jj-HNhTAU

Turd_Ferguson
12/13/2012, 10:25 PM
Juan...if any of the Forces you've posted above would have known what this prick had said, I'm sure there would be a lot less celebration for him. Quit being such a **** wad...

SanJoaquinSooner
12/14/2012, 12:00 AM
Well, I guess once again, I’ll have to be the voice of reason on a hot-topic issue.

1. Eight years ago there was a heated, emotional overreaction to the tragic deaths of two Korean girls involving the U.S. military. Psy got caught up in it as an entertainer and performed a provocative anti-American song. Young people do lots of brilliant things, we all know. Since then, he has served in the Korean military, got married, and had kids. There is no reason to think that he continued with anti-American rhetoric or thoughts up until his apology. The whole incident was timed to embarrass Obama, hitting the press right before Obama was to attend the charity Christmas program with Psy among the performers.

2. Obama is the President, not a dicktator. He can’t go promising things and then threatening to reneg if he doesn’t get his way. That’s the kind of **** that Hugo Chavez does. Do you all recall when Reagan was set to attend a memorial service at the German Bitburg cemetery when all hell broke loose upon learning that Waffen SS Nazis were buried there? There was a cry for him to cancel. He said, “I gave my word that I would attend.” Likewise, Obama gave his word he would attend the charity event as all Presidents have for the past 30 years.

3. Psy’s apology seems quite sincere. Accepting sincere apologies is the right thing to do. I don’t believe for a second it was motivated by record sales. He was breaking world records back in September for daily itune paid downloads. He didn't just find out he can make money selling records in the U.S. The charity event is inconsequential with respect to sales. Besides, Rap and Rock artists don’t increase sales by making Leave It To Beaver style apologies.

4. Turd, the cadets could remove the YouTube video from West Point Channel, but they haven't.

olevetonahill
12/14/2012, 02:46 AM
jaun, See the thread title .

TheHumanAlphabet
12/14/2012, 10:15 AM
Obama is the President, not a dicktator.

Uhmmm, yes he is or at least thinks he is...