PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa

vtsooner21
12/7/2012, 05:21 PM
Dear Santa,

As I have "tried" to be a good boy this past year, I'm asking for a few presents this Christmas. I'd really, really like some Defensive Tackles recruited that really really want to play at Oklahoma and value a scholarship. If you have room in your sleigh, perhaps a few Defensive Ends mixed in would be most appreciated as well. (They don't necessarily have to be 5-star recruits as I truly believe I'd rather watch guys that play with passion and desire rather than hype.
Also, as I think I've done well in behaving and rooting for my beloved Sooners, Linebackers would be very much appreciated. Kinda thin in that position I'm thinking. And, if you might have any more room in that bag that you haul down the chimney, Offensive Linemen would also be right there on my list.
I realize that you've been somewhat of a "slacker" in the past years and gone easy on yourself by bringing D-Backs and Receivers, (Don't tell me that you haven't; I know that more fit into your sack) you really should do the right thing and reward not only me but my other close pals with our wish list here. Oh- by the way, there might be a few other folks here that may ask for a few minor gifts. I hope that they will be granted their wishes as well....

Boomer Sooner and see you soon, vtsooner21

KantoSooner
12/7/2012, 05:27 PM
Oh, and Santa, please a magic doctor's bag that prevents injuries since our Sooners seem to get about 100,000X the injuries of any other team in the history of man.