PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sicem! do you know MILLER GAFFNEY?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/7/2012, 03:13 PM
http://www.scliving.coop/Libraries/SC_Stories/MILLER_GAFFNEY_crop_400.sflb.ashx

12/7/2012, 05:37 PM
Has anyone here met her?(She's a Baylor grad from '02)Sicem was at Baylor back in '02, wasn't he? Anyone else seen the Market Warriors show on PBS on monday nights?

SicEmBaylor
12/8/2012, 12:36 AM
Has anyone here met her?(She's a Baylor grad from '02)Sicem was at Baylor back in '02, wasn't he? Anyone else seen the Market Warriors show on PBS on monday nights?

Don't know her, but I did meet the Baylor chick that was on Big Brother years ago a couple of times.
The Baylor playboy model was a PoliSci major, but she graduated just as I was incoming fish so I didn't meet her either.

Ran into RGIII a couple of times at Cricket's. I always wanted to go up and say hello, but I know he got that a lot and just wanted to hang with his friends so I didn't bother him. We never had classes together even though we were the same major at (mostly) the same time.

12/8/2012, 01:09 AM
Don't know her, but I did meet the Baylor chick that was on Big Brother years ago a couple of times.
The Baylor playboy model was a PoliSci major, but she graduated just as I was incoming fish so I didn't meet her either.

Ran into RGIII a couple of times at Cricket's. I always wanted to go up and say hello, but I know he got that a lot and just wanted to hang with his friends so I didn't bother him. We never had classes together even though we were the same major at (mostly) the same time.Well, check her out on monday nights on PBS. The show is Market Warriors. She typically runs circles around the artsy type guys on the show, and she struts around real nicely.

BTW, what year of school were you in at Baylor in '02?

SicEmBaylor
12/8/2012, 02:22 AM
Well, check her out on monday nights on PBS. The show is Market Warriors. She typically runs circles around the artsy type guys on the show, and she struts around real nicely.

BTW, what year of school were you in at Baylor in '02?

From 01-03 and then one semester in '05 and then from '07-10

SCOUT
12/8/2012, 02:40 AM
From 01-03 and then one semester in '05 and then from '07-10

Baylor is a 4 year school, right? :)

SCOUT
12/8/2012, 02:41 AM
Geez, that was a joking post, but the smiley makes it look bad. No ill will intended SicEm

SicEmBaylor
12/8/2012, 03:08 AM
Baylor is a 4 year school, right? :)

It is now. Up until a few years ago we were just a 2-year trade school with lofty dreams of becoming a 4-year college. I'm proud to say that we are now a 4-year college offering a variety of degrees...surely you've seen our commercial.

12/8/2012, 01:02 PM
It is now. Up until a few years ago we were just a 2-year trade school with lofty dreams of becoming a 4-year college. I'm proud to say that we are now a 4-year college offering a variety of degrees...surely you've seen our commercial.What trade did it originally teach?(and, what made them decide to "go big"?)

StoopTroup
12/8/2012, 01:34 PM
Bed Panning for Gold.

SicEmBaylor
12/11/2012, 10:07 PM
What trade did it originally teach?(and, what made them decide to "go big"?)
Automotive care, woodworking, graphic design, etc. Devry was our long time rival. We decided to become a full 4 year college back in 2001 when we were putting together our bid package for the W. library. The assumption was that he wouldn't put the library at a 2-year trade college.

So, we decided to upgrade and actually ended up selling off the trade school assets to TSTC (Texas State Technical College) which is at an old SAC base just outside of Waco and where, incidently, AF1 used to land before choppering 41 to Crawford.

12/12/2012, 01:04 AM
Oh he*l, I thought you were going to give a Miller Gaffney observation/evaluation...(her latest Market Warriors show was last night)

12/27/2012, 03:25 PM
PBS deprived me of having "Miller Time" last monday, with a Washington DC special instead. I'm still fuming!:fox: