PDA

View Full Version : Hogville saying

TanTanFeil
12/6/2012, 07:14 PM
That A&M will kill us in the Cotton Bowl. All this coming just a few months after saying they were "embarrassed" by A&M joining the SEC. These people either really hate OU or are just jumping on Manziels d**k like the rest of the nation.

Also can anyone else agree with me that Hogville might be the most ridiculous sports forums ever? Sure TexAgs is up there but good lord, Hogville just burns my eyes reading their s**t

StoopTroup
12/6/2012, 07:28 PM
Hog Fans are living proof that you shouldn't mess around with your sister....so....just consider the reasoning and you'll soon understand why their site has that stuff you have been reading.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/6/2012, 07:34 PM
That A&M will kill us in the Cotton Bowl. All this coming just a few months after saying they were "embarrassed" by A&M joining the SEC. These people either really hate OU or are just jumping on Manziels d**k like the rest of the nation.

Also can anyone else agree with me that Hogville might be the most ridiculous sports forums ever? Sure TexAgs is up there but good lord, Hogville just burns my eyes reading their s**tThey DO hate OU. They thought they had stolen our thunder back in the 1960's, when we dropped off the good team radar, and they emerged with Frank Broyles, Lance Alworth, etc. Lo and behold, we took some of their people and rebuilt NC caliber teams in the 1966 season, and went on from there. They DO hate our as#es.

BudSooner
12/6/2012, 07:36 PM
**** 'em, why do we give a rats *** what Arky says??

MyT Oklahoma
12/6/2012, 07:40 PM

Well........ yeah. My thinking exactly.

Scott D
12/6/2012, 07:50 PM
You should know by now that "SEC SEC" trumps hatred for other teams in the SEC.

IslandSooner
12/6/2012, 08:23 PM
F#ck the arkie piglets..... They do hate us, but it is primarily jealousy.... They sooooo, want to be relevant, but yet can't seem to be.

TanTanFeil
12/6/2012, 08:23 PM

I don't care. I just think it's funny. They are so ridiculous it's sad

goingoneight
12/6/2012, 10:11 PM
Single-biggest move in program history = raiding Hog Haven in the 60s. :D

soonerhillbilly
12/6/2012, 10:47 PM
They are total idiots & they hate us! I live 30 minutes from campus & deal with their stupidity all the time! I have my arky lic plate that reads OU , fly my OU car flags & the hog fans will always suck!!

zeke
12/7/2012, 12:10 AM
They are idiots. I live in SE Ok and our local TV is out of Ft Smith. They hate OU. Pure jealousy.

I'll never forget the morning after OU won the NC in 2000 Ft Smith radio stations sports news consisted of NBA scores and some hog dribble.

badger
12/7/2012, 09:20 AM
Life in the SEC:
- Preseason expectations fade as embarrassing losses mount
- Postseason hopes fade as embarrassing conference losses mount
- Fire coach after 1-3 seasons
- Live vicariously through other SEC programs in postseason that you are not a part of yourself

PrideMom
12/7/2012, 09:53 AM
I remember everyone was concerned about Chase Daniel, and we handled him just fine. When you KNOW what to expect, you can prepare for it, I don't think OU knew about Austin of WV.

olevetonahill
12/7/2012, 10:02 AM
They are idiots. I live in SE Ok and our local TV is out of Ft Smith. They hate OU. Pure jealousy.

I'll never forget the morning after OU won the NC in 2000 Ft Smith radio stations sports news consisted of NBA scores and some hog dribble.

Where you Live Bro

I was able to get Tulsa locals several years ago
I hate the Ft Smith crap
I member a few years back we were playing Neb. on ABC. My Sat, TeeVee went out so I walk to my sons house, they wernt home so I broke in Grab a beer an Go to lookin fer the game They had Ft Smith channels, Guess what ABC was supposed to be showin the OU/Neb, game throught out this region
FT Smith had the clemson/ miss er some stupid assed game
They didnt want to show OU

badger
12/7/2012, 10:21 AM
I would also like to point out that Arkansas has the unprivileged distinction of being the ONLY s-e-c! s-e-c! team to lose to a non-SEC team in the BCS recently:

2011 Sugar Bowl: Arkansas LOST to Ohio State

The last one to lose before that? None other than Alabama to undefeated Utah in 2008's Sugar Bowl.

And don't give me that "They played with an ineligible player! They were unfairly tattooing players for free!" excuse.

kingswitz
12/7/2012, 11:55 AM
They REALLY hate OU. My oldest graduated from there in May and my youngest is there now. When I go to visit I always get crap about my OU shirt. I remember when we lost at Colorado in 2007. I was in the Arky stadium with my boys and when they announced that OU had lost, the place went nuts.

nativesooner
12/7/2012, 12:01 PM
They're still mad at us for shutting them down in Dallas a few years ago. They said then that they'd kill us. lol!

12/7/2012, 01:41 PM
Single-biggest move in program history = raiding Hog Haven in the 60s. :DSure was good for OU from 1966-1988.

birddog
12/7/2012, 02:15 PM
It's gotta hurt big time knowing u will live ur entire lives never knowing what it feels like to win an NC. They could invent a pill that triples lifespans and their misery would never cease. Wait we talkin boone st or arky, both?

Johnny Utah
12/7/2012, 03:09 PM
I would also like to point out that Arkansas has the unprivileged distinction of being the ONLY s-e-c! s-e-c! team to lose to a non-SEC team in the BCS recently:

2011 Sugar Bowl: Arkansas LOST to Ohio State

The last one to lose before that? None other than Alabama to undefeated Utah in 2008's Sugar Bowl.

And don't give me that "They played with an ineligible player! They were unfairly tattooing players for free!" excuse.

Let's also not forget that in 2006 West Virginia made its first BCS appearance and defeated Georgia in the Sugar Bowl, which was played in Atlanta in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

Johnny Utah
12/7/2012, 03:13 PM
Life in the SEC:
- Live vicariously through other SEC programs in postseason that you are not a part of yourself

I think you "Crushed It"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no6uSdvBlCI

... sorry, I just like these commercials.

zeke
12/7/2012, 03:14 PM
Where you Live Bro

I was able to get Tulsa locals several years ago
I hate the Ft Smith crap
I member a few years back we were playing Neb. on ABC. My Sat, TeeVee went out so I walk to my sons house, they wernt home so I broke in Grab a beer an Go to lookin fer the game They had Ft Smith channels, Guess what ABC was supposed to be showin the OU/Neb, game throught out this region
FT Smith had the clemson/ miss er some stupid assed game
They didnt want to show OU

Heavener

Yep. That crap would happen a LOT. ABC would be showing OU game, except the fort smith ABC channel would have Vandy vs pop corn st or some other game that had no business being on in this area.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/7/2012, 03:16 PM
Dang..you and vet are practically neighbors...Did you go to school there?

badger
12/7/2012, 03:21 PM
I think you nailed it :cocksure: !
I am concerned about being too arrogant about our own future, because programs rise and fall, especially in this uber competitive "win now or we'll fire you in 1-3 seasons" nature of college football.

But at the same time, some program's fans are unbelievably, obnoxiously and unreasonably arrogant. They're like dinky small division high school athletes. LOSING dinky small division high school athletes. You start for an 0-20 team? Brilliant! Now be sure to apply to McDonald's this summer. Your parents are kicking you out of the trailer after your senior final exams, after all!

zeke
12/7/2012, 03:21 PM
yep

Johnny Utah
12/7/2012, 03:46 PM
I am concerned about being too arrogant about our own future, because programs rise and fall, especially in this uber competitive "win now or we'll fire you in 1-3 seasons" nature of college football.

But at the same time, some program's fans are unbelievably, obnoxiously and unreasonably arrogant. They're like dinky small division high school athletes. LOSING dinky small division high school athletes. You start for an 0-20 team? Brilliant! Now be sure to apply to McDonald's this summer. Your parents are kicking you out of the trailer after your senior final exams, after all!

I agree. I've been cautiously optimistic since losing to LSU in the MNC game in 2004. I was living in the Atlanta area then and was fully exposed to all of the "SEC SEC SEC" d'baggery that's so prevalant there. It's small wonder there was any room on the LSU bandwagon for all the fans of the lesser acheived SEC schools, as well as the transplants that had drunk the SEC kool-aid.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/7/2012, 04:04 PM
yep

Hartshorne grad...we used to play you guys in everything

Flagstaffsooner
12/7/2012, 04:56 PM
What does an arkansas girl say during sex?

Git off me Pa, you're crushing my smokes.

Wishboned
12/7/2012, 05:23 PM

I went to Morris and we played Hartshorne in the playoffs one year. Early 80's.

StoopTroup
12/7/2012, 05:35 PM
What does an arkansas girl say during sex?

Git off me Pa, you're crushing my smokes.

zactly

picasso
12/7/2012, 06:36 PM

OU's been kicking *** since the late 30's. We ain't no Johnny come livin' thru other teams' loosely associated with us lately's.

picasso
12/7/2012, 06:37 PM
What year? My father in law has an awesome cabin just east of there on a private ranch in them thar hillsssss...

TanTanFeil
12/7/2012, 07:39 PM
Life in the SEC:

Seems legit

mdklatt
12/8/2012, 05:05 PM
Piggy fans make oSu fans look reasonable.

12/8/2012, 09:29 PM
OU's been kicking *** since the late 30's. We ain't no Johnny come livin' thru other teams' loosely associated with us lately's.Badger is a sweety, but is still naive about Sooner tradition and success. We've been basically "up there" since the late '30's as you say, except for the miserable 1990's. Even the '60's weren't a total flop. In fact, they would be a proud decade for most teams.