PDA

View Full Version : ESPeNis BLASTS the 40 yr. old man for staying at orange aggy

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/5/2012, 05:18 PM
M. Gundy was offered the tennessee HC job, in the mighty SEC SEC SEC , and said FOmofos to the howlin' dogs of Rockytop. After all, the great tradition of the orange, the deep pockets of the Bone, and the unparalleled ambiance of the Stool. Can anyone really blame him?

badger
12/5/2012, 05:34 PM
If you thought that was bad, try visiting volnation.com's football board:
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/

I'll pick one thread at random and if there's good content, do a meltdown edition on it

Scott D
12/5/2012, 05:39 PM
it'll be better meltdown content when Charlie Strong signs his extension with Louisville.

badger
12/6/2012, 09:35 AM
it'll be better meltdown content when Charlie Strong signs his extension with Louisville.
you're probably right --- the posters over there were all like "i'd be fine with charlie strong."

nobody broke their light orange hearts like lane kiffin and co though :P

i think they were thinking a bob stoops type was gonna be jumping over the others to get the knoxville job.

Scott D
12/6/2012, 01:16 PM
That's because TN fans and now USC fans are realizing what Raider fans have known all along. Lane Kiffin is an idiot in the position he is in because of decades of work by his old man. He's like Joe Buck and Thom Brennaman, but less annoying.

StoopTroup
12/6/2012, 06:12 PM
Mike didn't take the job because it doesn't have a decent song like Mis-sis-sip-pi. He's always been a Tenn or a TN man.

cleller
12/6/2012, 07:23 PM
Was really hoping he'd take the Tenn job. Mike is a decent guy, and deserves a break from Boone and Holder. Those two just dirty his image.