PDA

View Full Version : The Real Hillary Clinton - Antisemetic?

soonercruiser
12/4/2012, 12:19 AM
So, will the real Hillary Clinton please stand up!
(Oh! She is standing)

Are the Jews and Israel a people who have seen "a lack of empathy on their behalf in history"??...please don't ask the Germans.
Did she miss something with Hamas and the Hezzies launching over 1,500 rockets at Israeli cities?
Was there any chance she is interested in brokering real peace in the ME?
Or, is it just another case of a leftist talking leftist to the leftist crowd?

So, look, I’m not making excuses for the missed opportunities of the Israelis, or the lack of generosity, the lack of empathy that I think goes hand-in-hand with the suspicion. So, yes, there is more that the Israelis need to do to really demonstrate that they do understand the pain of an oppressed people in their minds, and they want to figure out, within the bounds of security and a Jewish democratic state, what can be accomplished.
http://www.ijreview.com/2012/12/23896-hillary-clinton-israel-lacks-empathy-generosity-toward-palestinians/

http://spectator.org/blog/2012/12/03/hillary-israelis-lack-empathy

The video...
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/12/hillary-holocaust-victims-lacks-empathy-generosity-toward-nazis.html

Talk about missed opportunities......will the U.S fail to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear warheads???
Or, will the Israelis be forced to attack in order to secure their future on the face of the Earth, Hillary???

rainiersooner
12/4/2012, 12:25 AM
Believing that the Palestinians - or if that word is somehow politically offensive to you, the people living in Gaza and the West Bank, call them what you will - are being poorly treated by Israel does not make a person antisemitic. And your quote is incorrect. The death and destruction tilts 9/1 against the Palestinians/Gaza or West Bank Residents.

soonercruiser
12/7/2012, 11:08 PM
Sorry!
The quote was clipped out of the text of her speech.
Don't let facts change the discussion.

LiveLaughLove
12/7/2012, 11:35 PM
Believing that the Palestinians - or if that word is somehow politically offensive to you, the people living in Gaza and the West Bank, call them what you will - are being poorly treated by Israel does not make a person antisemitic. And your quote is incorrect. The death and destruction tilts 9/1 against the Palestinians/Gaza or West Bank Residents.

Agree that not every anti Israeli statement is antisemitic.

Totally disagree on how Israel treats the Palestinians. The Israelis put up with FAR more than any other country in the world would.

The people of Gaza and the West Bank have themselves to thank for their living conditions.

Case in point, they were handed, literally just given a village that was extremely prosperous for the Israeli settlers that had been living there. They had state of the art greenhouses and hydroponic farms there. All the Palestinians had to do was start farming.

What did they do? They destroyed it, because it had Jewish coodies or something as ridiculous. That village is as poverty riddled as the rest of their land now.

That's not Israels fault. 99% of their living conditions would improve if they would just agree to accept Israel as a nation, and stop fighting. Israel has no desire to continue fighting. The second the Palestinians say ok, the Israelis would aid them all they could.

Instead, they shoot rockets and kidnap soldiers and sneak in and murder people. They teach their kids to hate far more than they teach them to love.

And what have the Arab countries around them done for them? Anything, beyond use them as a propaganda tool? Not a dadgum thing.

In fact, they slaughtered Palestinians as they tried to migrate to their lands.

It is very fashionable to dislike Israel. It's very easy to do it from the safety of America. It would be far different if your city was getting rocketed and your kids were the possible victims of that. Israel doesn't rain rockets in to Gaza. They fight when they have to do so to stop things like that. And usually its with surgical strikes like the other day on that Hamas leaders car. They aren't indiscriminate about it.

olevetonahill
12/7/2012, 11:48 PM
The Only Good Arab Mooslum is a Dead Arab Mooslum
jes sayin

yermom
12/8/2012, 10:13 AM
it's cute. it's like you guys have your own race card to play

olevetonahill
12/8/2012, 10:20 AM
it's cute. it's like you guys have your own race card to play

I aint racist, I hate all Yall

yermom
12/8/2012, 10:46 AM
I aint racist, I hate all Yall

i'm not talking about you

someone says something negative about Israel and they are anti-semite, jusy like someone that doesn't like Obama is a racist

olevetonahill
12/8/2012, 10:55 AM
i'm not talking about you

someone says something negative about Israel and they are anti-semite, jusy like someone that doesn't like Obama is a racist

heh, But hating everybody comes in handy in these cases :victorious:

yermom
12/8/2012, 10:58 AM
well, yeah, i pretty much hate everyone as well

olevetonahill
12/8/2012, 11:00 AM
well, yeah, i pretty much hate everyone as well

:onthego:

soonercruiser
12/8/2012, 10:59 PM
Hillary is a shallow dipshif, like Billy Boy!
Wonder how she's going to keep her promise to the women of Afghanistan and Iraq?

Beside, isn't it odd how the left hangs on every word that comes out of the mouth of conservatives?
Yet, ignores the words of the left?
Oh well! I guess that Obama will have the Israelis back to the pre-war borders soon anyway.