PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Heisman

PalmBeachSooner
12/3/2012, 01:48 PM
I hope Johnny Football wins it. The requisite media tour should wear him out and inflate his head to the point of failure. The trophy seems to be a jinx for the winner and their bowl game.

Also, the poor guy will have the burden of trying to live up to the Heisman standard for the rest of his college career. Anything less, will be considered a failure.

Truly though, I think Manti T'eo deservers the trophy. He is by far the best player in college football in my opinion.

badger
12/3/2012, 01:50 PM
Yeah, agree on the Manti thing. But, I am hoping for Collin Klein to win it. He is one Baylor win short of KSU being in the national title game and being a shoo-in for Heisman. That is sad beyond sad :(

thecrimsoncrusader
12/3/2012, 01:52 PM
I'm a namist, I don't think Manti should win it because his name is "Manti T'eo". That's a bad name even in his heritage.

PalmBeachSooner
12/3/2012, 02:00 PM
Yeah, agree on the Manti thing. But, I am hoping for Collin Klein to win it. He is one Baylor win short of KSU being in the national title game and being a shoo-in for Heisman. That is sad beyond sad :(

Totally agree. I would be elated if Calvin Klein wins.

So are you going to do a single thread for each wimmens BB game?

badger
12/3/2012, 02:17 PM
Totally agree. I would be elated if Calvin Klein wins.

So are you going to do a single thread for each wimmens BB game?

no. but i won't stop you if you do. :)

kevpks
12/3/2012, 02:25 PM
I think all three OSU QBs should share it for guiding a program on the rise to another bowl appearance.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/3/2012, 02:46 PM
Yeah, agree on the Manti thing. But, I am hoping for Collin Klein to win it. He is one Baylor win short of KSU being in the national title game and being a shoo-in for Heisman. That is sad beyond sad :(Dittos

badger
12/3/2012, 02:53 PM
I think all three OSU QBs should share it for guiding a program on the rise to another bowl appearance.

Gundy has really lucked out with some of these backup QBs, but based on the meltdown from OP that I posted, "Choo choo" Clint Chelf apparently did sh!tty against Baylor... I wouldn't know, cuz I was watching our game (and also peeking at Tulsa), but I'm just looking at what they're saying.

As for the others... meh. You're only good in college football if you can play. That's why Adrian Peterson is all-pro in the Neffel but didn't come close to winning the Heisman after his froshie year.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/3/2012, 03:19 PM
if Klein doesn't win it, i want johnnytfootball, so we can punish him in the cotton bowl

SicEmBaylor
12/3/2012, 03:21 PM
I never ever want to see Aggie win anything except a trip to the venereal clinic.

KantoSooner
12/3/2012, 03:28 PM
Let's look at it this way, SicEm; if he wins the Heisman, his odds of coming down with a major STD infection basically turn over into 'his option'. So, if he keeps them in the proper order, he could win both.