PDA

View Full Version : We are behind you

RealUTGrad
12/3/2012, 04:35 AM
Due to the unwarranted arrogance of the sheep humping flamers in College Station, and the extremely overrated conference known as the $EC, most of the Longhorn fan-base hope you put a beating on the aggots in the Cotton Bowl. Boomer F'N Sooner for one game!!!!!!!

redkid
12/3/2012, 04:40 AM
thx utgrad,,just hope johnny football has the worst game of his career,,that boy is scary good

budbarrybob
12/3/2012, 05:31 AM
Here's hoping David King says to him at the coin toss "you took C Kleins Heisman, I'm here to get it back" - and does

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
12/3/2012, 07:12 AM
Due to the unwarranted arrogance of the sheep humping flamers in College Station, and the extremely overrated conference known as the $EC, most of the Longhorn fan-base hope you put a beating on the aggots in the Cotton Bowl. Boomer F'N Sooner for one game!!!!!!!

I can dig it!

SicEmBaylor
12/3/2012, 07:28 AM
I think I speak for at least an overwhelming majority of Baylor fans when I second the OP.

badger
12/3/2012, 09:05 AM
OK whorn, I think we can be on the same side for once ;)

rock on sooner
12/3/2012, 09:11 AM
Ifn he wuz a true supporter, he and some of his buds would kidnap
Johnny Football on Jan 2, 2013 and release him on January 5, 2013...
you know, the old "catch and release" program.:biggrin:

Bourbon St Sooner
12/3/2012, 10:36 AM
If folks from austin are behind us then we need to keep our backside well guarded.

Mac94
12/3/2012, 10:57 AM
What's funny is Texas fans have made fun of Aggies who always pulled for OU or whoever was playing Texas ... funny how the tables have turned. Horns have to coat tail on Stoops and company to compensate for their miserable season.

Sabanball
12/3/2012, 11:04 AM

You go ahead and keep pushing that narrative, RealUT, like you guys have been for at least the last 4 yrs! You've got it backwards--It's because of YOUR program's arrogance that one of the oldest series in all of college football is no longer played with AM!

Shhh....What's all that noise I hear, besides whiny, entitlement-minded Te*as fans--Could it be the phones in the recruiting offices in College Station ringing off the hook?

Mac94
12/3/2012, 11:08 AM
And all these years of hearing how OU was Texas' real rival ... A&M was second fiddle ... interesting that Horn fans are falling all over themselves to cheer on the Crimson and Cream against the Aggies.

soonerboomer93
12/3/2012, 11:13 AM
You go ahead and keep pushing that narrative, RealUT, like you guys have been for at least the last 4 yrs! You've got it backwards,--It's because of YOUR program's arrogance that one of the oldest series in all of college football is no longer played with AM!

You keep drinkin the aggie kool-aid. Just don't ask what they put in it.

Mac94
12/3/2012, 11:18 AM
Lol ... I don;t think Bama has any reason to drinking maroon anything ... they're doing just fine as they are. Love 'em or hate 'em ya gotta respect what Bama is doing. Haven't seen a run like Bama is having since the 90's Huskers.

Sabanball
12/3/2012, 11:24 AM
And all these years of hearing how OU was Texas' real rival ... A&M was second fiddle ... interesting that Horn fans are falling all over themselves to cheer on the Crimson and Cream against the Aggies.

I think it's hilarious. But again, what else would you expect from the Kim Kardashian of college football?

Soonerwake
12/3/2012, 11:55 AM
Don't you people have your own message boards?

This is making my head spin. A horn supporting Sooners, a Bear checking in, and some SEC people jumping on the horn. What's next, some orange aggies and a NIU fan checking in??

PrideMom
12/3/2012, 12:12 PM
RealUTGrad, when will you get it that WE DON'T CARE what Texas thinks?? After seeing and hearing all of the whining from you, GO AWAY!

Mac94
12/3/2012, 12:26 PM
Don't you people have your own message boards?

LOL ... while I am an Aggie grad ... I grew up a Sooner fan. So I come over here to read up on Sooner football (don't get much of that here in Austin). Of course, when A&M comes up I'll chime in there as well. The fact that OU and A&M are playing in a bowl game sucks (IMO) ... hate seeing my two teams having to play one another. OU should be facing the Gatorsin New Orleans.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/3/2012, 12:30 PM
I enjoy the other fans that come around and post...It makes this board a little different than most that we don't run off other team's fans..Last thing i want to see is a bunch of a Sooner fans circle jerking each other one week and all jumping of off a cliff the next.

sooneron
12/3/2012, 12:30 PM
I remember Mac posting here WAY back in the old board days.

badger
12/3/2012, 12:37 PM
I remember Mac posting here WAY back in the old board days.

you can tell how old he is by his avatar. looks like a nike texas a&m uniform... they haven't worn those since, like 77-0 :rcmad:

Mac94
12/3/2012, 12:43 PM
LOL .. it's much older than that ... that is Rodney Thomas in the 1993 A&M LSU game. Back when I was a student. Yup ... I'm old. So for your reference ... not 77-0 but 44-14 ;)

sooneron
12/3/2012, 12:56 PM
Pretty sure that Mac was in the tu demotivational posters thread. *sniff...

sooneron
12/3/2012, 12:56 PM
LOL .. it's much older than that ... that is Rodney Thomas in the 1993 A&M LSU game. Back when I was a student.

Whippersnapper!!

Mac94
12/3/2012, 12:58 PM
Lol

Bourbon St Sooner
12/3/2012, 01:11 PM
We must be the same age Mac. I went down to Collie Station when we played you back in '92 or '93, whatever it was. When the track was still around the field, the views from the end zone were god awful. We might has well have been in the next county. The only play I remember seeing clearly was when OU fumbled the ball and the aggie guy ran it back right our end zone.

badger
12/3/2012, 01:27 PM
Pretty sure that Mac was in the tu demotivational posters thread. *sniff...
that thread didn't produce many farks, but it was still fun to compile - it was during the 5-7 season :mack:

SicEmBaylor
12/3/2012, 02:54 PM
You go ahead and keep pushing that narrative, RealUT, like you guys have been for at least the last 4 yrs! You've got it backwards--It's because of YOUR program's arrogance that one of the oldest series in all of college football is no longer played with AM!

Shhh....What's all that noise I hear, besides whiny, entitlement-minded Te*as fans--Could it be the phones in the recruiting offices in College Station ringing off the hook?

Puh-lease. If you don't understand why Aggie left then you don't understand the mentality of the Aggie. Aggie leaving was "little brother syndrome" writ-large.

picasso
12/3/2012, 02:59 PM
Good God Saban is taking up for aTm? You guys are made for each other.

Flagstaffsooner
12/3/2012, 03:00 PM
Anybody else around here worried about a whorn behind them? Don't bend over.

Alum81
12/3/2012, 03:18 PM

Due to the irrelevance of the state of the Longhorn football program, you have to come on here and bid us to do your dirty work. Had the whorns just taken care of their own business last weekend, you could be playing your arch nemesis in the cotton bowl and we could be playing a real game in the Sugar bowl. BUT......we will hold up the prestige of the conference and beat them. Not for you, though. We all know whorn wanted nothing to do with Johnny Heisman/Football. He would have made your team look worse than it already is, if that were possible. Not to worry. There's another aggie on your horizon that is going to b**ch slap you in your bowl game. Ha! whorn getting punked by a beaver.

SicEmBaylor
12/3/2012, 03:20 PM
Due to the irrelevance of the state of the Longhorn football program, you have to come on here and bid us to do your dirty work. Had the whorns just taken care of their own business last weekend, you could be playing your arch nemesis in the cotton bowl and we could be playing a real game in the Sugar bowl. BUT......we will hold up the prestige of the conference and beat them. Not for you, though. We all know whorn wanted nothing to do with Johnny Heisman/Football. He would have made your team look worse than it already is, if that were possible. Not to worry. There's another aggie on your horizon that is going to b**ch slap you in your bowl game. Ha! whorn getting punked by a beaver.
I don't think most Longhorns give two ****s about getting to play Aggie again. Every single Whorn I know was happy to end the series as it did last year and bid them a '**** adieu' for the next century.

Mac94
12/3/2012, 03:27 PM
Puh-lease. If you don't understand why Aggie left then you don't understand the mentality of the Aggie. Aggie leaving was "little brother syndrome" writ-large.

If our leaving was "little brother syndrom" in regards to Texas what was Ken Starr's lawsuit tantrum in trying to keep us from going? there are alot of reasons A&M left ... A&M wanted to go to the SEC in the ealry 1990's when the SWC fell apart. We were in the Big-12 in some form of shotgun marriage. OU and Texas are stuck with Baylor because of those same politicians holding the shotgun. We finally had our chance to leave ... and we left.

sooneron
12/3/2012, 03:59 PM
that thread didn't produce many farks, but it was still fun to compile - it was during the 5-7 season :mack:

5-7 for whom? It was '00.

http://www.soonerfans.com/ubb/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20021107-1-004578.html

And I was wrong, it was another aggy, tho I remember Mac from way back innaday.

badger
12/3/2012, 04:02 PM
5-7 for whom? It was '00.

http://www.soonerfans.com/ubb/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20021107-1-004578.html

And I was wrong, it was another aggy, tho I remember Mac from way back innaday.

Sorry, thought you were referring to this epic thread (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?144981-UT-demotivators&p=2963994#post2963994)

sooneron
12/3/2012, 05:32 PM
6 pages? Pfft! :D

kevpks
12/3/2012, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the support Texas fan, but I hope your team gets drilled by 40 points. I can't help it. It's just how I see the world.

bluedogok
12/5/2012, 12:36 AM
Good God Saban is taking up for aTm? You guys are made for each other.
SEC!! SEC!!

sooneredaco
12/5/2012, 01:20 AM
I was drunk when I started reading this thread... Now I'm just confused. Buzz gone... Just confused. A bear, an Aggie, a whorn and a bunch of my bros sitin around talking about what again? I'm gonna grab another beer