PDA

View Full Version : Will Sooner Sports....

revelladee
12/2/2012, 09:21 PM
have tickets for the Cotton Bowl available???

I have a bunch of family and friends that will go to this game....we are two hours from Fort Worth, from NE Texas, Senior trumpet player in the Pride....and I want tickets!!!!!!!!!!!

PLease advise!!!

MyT Oklahoma
12/2/2012, 09:36 PM
Season ticket holders will get the first shot from whatever's available. After that it's probably every man for himself or you will have to find tickets online or at the stadium.

BajaOklahoma
12/2/2012, 10:24 PM
Stubhub will have tickets, but they will go fast.
aTm has a huge fan base in the Metroplex. And parking is very expensive - very.

yermom
12/2/2012, 10:28 PM
i did find a free spot for the CCG when we were there. i'm not sure if i would chance it again though :D

revelladee
12/3/2012, 08:19 AM
What about season ticket holders on the board that arent going??? I need a minimum of 3,,,

cleller
12/3/2012, 08:23 AM
I guess it could go either way, due to the close proximity to each team, but my first thought was that tickets would be easy to come by. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

5noubus
12/3/2012, 08:40 AM
Add Content

yermom
12/3/2012, 09:47 AM
I guess it could go either way, due to the close proximity to each team, but my first thought was that tickets would be easy to come by. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

i don't know, Aggies love the Cotton Bowl

http://img13.exs.cx/img13/7972/vi71x.jpg

PrideMom
12/3/2012, 10:12 AM
The problem with bowl games is they give a limited number of seats to the teams' fans in the bad sections of the arena, and give the good seats to sponsers. The sponsers do not care about the game and do not show up, or leave early...

Jerry's World is terrible arena, the Jumbo Tron is in the middle of the field...if I wanted to watch the game on TV I would stay home.

MichiganSooner
12/3/2012, 10:21 AM
Game is sold out except for allocations to aTm and OU. Season ticket holders of OU can order right now. Sold to those with highest priority points. If any happen to be leftover, the general public can have a chance. Rev-just go to soonersports.com daily and check on it. You might check out Sooner Swap on this site and stubhub. It is pretty exciting to see your child marching in a big college band; hope you can go. Parking? We parked fairly cheaply at a Methodist Church which had a shuttle to stadium area.

revelladee
12/3/2012, 11:13 AM
We went to Jerryworld my son's first marching game when Sam Bradford went down against BYU....the tickets were around 70.00......parking 30.00.....since then, we have made about 3 home games every year in Norman and all the bowl games. What is really ticking me OFF is the price gouging on Stub Hub and TicketCity....dang it!!!! I pay out of state tuition for my son to go to OU....Give me President Boren's private cell number!!!