7/27/2004, 05:56 PM
Which is worse?

OklahomaTrombone
7/27/2004, 05:57 PM
this should really be a pole

;)

LosAngelesSooner
7/27/2004, 06:00 PM
Since it's for Republicans you should have included, "Bush winning a re-election."

That would scare me more than either of the options you offered.

OklahomaTrombone
7/27/2004, 06:01 PM
Well...by voting for the Hillary in 08 option...you are saying that Bush is re-elected. Because I doubt Hillary would run if Kerry could get re-elected.

LosAngelesSooner
7/27/2004, 06:04 PM
Well...by voting for the Hillary in 08 option...you are saying that Bush is re-elected. Because I doubt Hillary would run if Kerry could get re-elected.Sure...but I want Kerry to be elected...so it's not a fair poll. That's all.

JCH1179
7/27/2004, 06:20 PM
Sure...but I want Kerry to be elected...so it's not a fair poll. That's all.

How could you even say that?
You should wash your mouth out with soap, vinegar, poop, whalesperm, hydrochloric acid and old spice after saying that! :p

TAFBSooner
7/27/2004, 06:20 PM
Sure...but I want Kerry to be elected...so it's not a fair poll. That's all.

Oops, I forgot about those Republicans for whom the "big tent" isn't quite big enough this year! :D

LosAngelesSooner
7/27/2004, 07:18 PM
How could you even say that?
You should wash your mouth out with soap, vinegar, poop, whalesperm, hydrochloric acid and old spice after saying that! :p Trust me...if the Republican Party had actually nominated a good Republican Candidate...I'd be behind him/her 100% instead of either Bush or Kerry.

As it is I have to choose between the lesser of two evils.

Harry Beanbag
7/27/2004, 07:21 PM
LAS, who do you think will be the GOP nominee in 2008? I'm assuming the Dems will have either an incumbent Kerry or Hillary.

LosAngelesSooner
7/27/2004, 07:50 PM
Man...that's tough. I'm still really holding out hope for a John McCain Presidential run...but I think the Republican Party has forsaken him. And I know that the Neo-Cons hate him.

There's an outside chance they'll run J.C. Watts and I wouldn't be surprised if they ran Dick Cheney.

Other interesting choices are Colon Powell and Jeb Bush. I like Powell...I would not like Jeb.

Just my .02.

Harry Beanbag
7/27/2004, 07:59 PM
Man...that's tough. I'm still really holding out hope for a John McCain Presidential run...but I think the Republican Party has forsaken him. And I know that the Neo-Cons hate him.

There's an outside chance they'll run J.C. Watts and I wouldn't be surprised if they ran Dick Cheney.

Other interesting choices are Colon Powell and Jeb Bush. I like Powell...I would not like Jeb.

Just my .02.

I know there are a bunch of neo-cons in Bush's administration, but I didn't think they were in control of the party.

With all the baggage that Cheney has, I highly doubt he would even run, much less get the nomination.

I don't know much about Jeb, but I've heard Powell, when asked about being the Republican nominee, say something along the lines of "they wouldn't like me, I'm not a very good Republican."

I've heard names like Giuliani and Santorum being thrown in the mix.

LosAngelesSooner
7/27/2004, 08:09 PM
I know there are a bunch of neo-cons in Bush's administration, but I didn't think they were in control of the party.

With all the baggage that Cheney has, I highly doubt he would even run, much less get the nomination.

I don't know much about Jeb, but I've heard Powell, when asked about being the Republican nominee, say something along the lines of "they wouldn't like me, I'm not a very good Republican."

I've heard names like Giuliani and Santorum being thrown in the mix. I've heard the same thing about Cheney and Powell. I'd hate it if Cheney was elected. Powell would make me happy...but he'd never get the nomination.

I still say that I'd volunteer to help McCain's campaign in any way he needed. But I don't think he can make it happen.

I think the Neo-Cons have more control over the party than you believe. Also, Republicans are notoriously blind in their loyalty when compared to Liberals. Liberals will criticize their own...which makes them appear more divided and weak while Republicans will support their own to a fault. If, in this way alone, the Neo-Cons control power, then it still works as a method of control.

Giuliani would make me happy...but I'm afraid the Bush Monarchy...er...sequence of Presidencies...will continue under Jeb.

KaiserSooner
7/27/2004, 08:48 PM
LAS, who do you think will be the GOP nominee in 2008? I'm assuming the Dems will have either an incumbent Kerry or Hillary.

This wasn't addressed to me, but I'd think about some GOP governors....Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney especially. I'm trying to think of some other names...Bill Owens, Bob Taft, George Pataki.

I have trouble seeing another Bush run. I really think Mitt Romney is a possible, and attractive candidate for '08. Assuming he avoids trouble in the meantime.

And like LAS, I'm all for John McCain going for another try at it.

sooneron
7/27/2004, 08:49 PM
I'm a dem and I would vote for McCain.
Oops, wrong thread!!!
scramming....

OklahomaTuba
7/27/2004, 10:42 PM
I think Ms. Income Re-distribution scares me the most.
One quote says it all for me.

"we want to take things away from you."
Mrs. Clinton

Ricky's Retired Dreadlock
7/27/2004, 10:54 PM
Which one would let me smoke weed? Is that a question, or a statement? No. Yeah. Is Bill Clinton still the governor? Yeah. Bill Clinton is still the governor! He needs to declare all Taco Bells open 24 hours. I'm hungry! Anyone else craving some Bell? Yeah! Fo' shizzle! Hey, did I just say "eclaire"? Man, and this travelling and stuff sure does makes a cat hungry!

sooner nation
7/27/2004, 11:06 PM
kerry winning the election is worse. hillary wouldnt win, so i dont care if she runs for it.

olevetonahill
10/10/2007, 11:12 PM
Wheres the Id rather Eat **** an Die option ?

SoonerGirl06
10/14/2007, 11:20 AM
If Hillary wins the Presidential race I think I'd go into cardiac arrest. Seriously. I shutter at the thought of having those two in the WH again.

StormySooner-IN
10/14/2007, 12:37 PM
If Hillary wins the Presidential race I think I'd go into cardiac arrest. Seriously. I shutter at the thought of having those two in the WH again.
Spek/s. :) :)

Big Red Ron
10/16/2007, 11:29 PM
nmhttp://www.hillarynutcracker.com/HillaryART/HCrackA.jpg

Big Red Ron
10/17/2007, 10:09 PM
I believe, at least 12 Dem's voted in this pole.

OklahomaTuba
10/18/2007, 10:28 AM
We shoulda added a third choice:

A Prez or VP named Hussein.

Big Red Ron
11/7/2007, 07:57 PM
:O

A Prez or VP named Hussein.Surely would be a sign of the Apocalypse!

BuckyB
11/29/2007, 01:48 PM
Bush winning a re-election.

soonerloyal
11/29/2007, 04:33 PM

Amen, Brother. Kerry AND Clintonette succs . Unfortunately, so do the wannabes the GOP are trying to shove down my throat.

That being said, as one of my last acts as a registered Republican (WheresTeddyRooseveltwhenthePartyneedsonelikehiman dIwantmypartybackyouPOSSOBs)...I won't be voting Republican with the jokers that are being offered. My vote's probably gong to Edwards. Too bad he seems to be suffering from his association with John "I violated my oath and the UCMJ" Kerry.

Big Red Ron
11/29/2007, 04:41 PM
Rudy & Thompson > Hillary & Hussain