PDA

View Full Version : Does Mack Brown Survive this game?

agoo758
12/2/2012, 02:39 AM
I don't care about any recent contract extension, it is not like Texas can't afford to buy him out.

Even though this game didn't get much attention (due to all the conference champs going on today), Texas was aboslutely EMBARRASSED today. (and about the dozenth time in the last three years).

Lets not forget that this was a hot topic of discussion earlier this season that only went away after Texas put together a string of wins against a bunch of crappy teams, but tonight they came crashing down to earth.

Surely the administration does not believe that Mack in his age and recent performance is the man to bring them "back" to the elite?

Flagstaffsooner
12/2/2012, 02:44 AM
Sumpin is going on, whornfans.com is down again. LOL

BoulderSooner79
12/2/2012, 03:21 AM
This one was posted to shaggybevo, so it might be a bit over the top...

If only DKR had eulogized Mack instead of the other way around.

IslandSooner
12/2/2012, 08:05 AM
I hope so

olevetonahill
12/2/2012, 08:09 AM
They wont get rid of him yet.

BigTip
12/2/2012, 08:18 AM
I didn't think the game was an embarrassment. It probably helped him some. I was expecting a blowout.

cleller
12/2/2012, 08:58 AM
I'm surprised he survived that goofy call about the KSU player dropping the ball short of the endzone. It really did look like something could go POP! and he'd be left in a puddle on the sidelines.

olevetonahill
12/2/2012, 09:01 AM
I'm surprised he survived that goofy call about the KSU player dropping the ball short of the endzone. It really did look like something could go POP! and he'd be left in a puddle on the sidelines.

Hell I thot he be talking Like Corso before he calmed down

FirstandGoal
12/2/2012, 09:21 AM

My 15yo daughter (who only casually cares about any kind of football outside OU games) was laughing her *** off when that was happening.
Mack needs to keep his job so OU children will always be able to find laughter.

FriscoTXsooner
12/2/2012, 09:27 AM
Discussions on the Dallas radio sports stations on Friday were surrounded around Mack Brown leaving and taking a position above coaching? Some say fired, some say promoted - I hope he stays - I love the longhorn mediocrity!!!!!!

bluedogok
12/2/2012, 11:57 AM
If McCombs and Jamail decide his coaching time is done he will be "moved up" to an assistant AD position in charge of fund raising or something like that. A mostly ceremonious position.

MyT Oklahoma
12/2/2012, 12:48 PM
Please Dear Lord just let Mack be Mack. And also on the UT sideline for years and years to come.