PDA

View Full Version : Wait a minute...Did Orange Aggy lose...AGAIN?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/2/2012, 12:42 AM
How did that happen? They are the team of destiny! But but, they'll be going to a BCS bowl anyway, won't they?

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/2/2012, 12:44 AM
It was the refs' fault.

picasso
12/2/2012, 12:46 AM
Best team nobody's ever heard of.

Widescreen
12/2/2012, 12:49 AM
5 teams got really lucky this year.

olevetonahill
12/2/2012, 12:52 AM
They have been on the Rise, But their cake fell in the oven

picasso
12/2/2012, 12:56 AM
5 teams got really lucky this year.
So that's five teams that Poke #5 will never lose to again? That is some weird Aggy prophetic mojo right there.

SicEmBaylor
12/2/2012, 01:22 AM
Best post I read on orangepower was "Congratulations to OU for their two-week win streak against us!" There were a few others as equally retarded as that.

It's always interesting to look at the different cultures that exist within fanbases of different schools when they have a major loss. Aggy is as Aggy does. I've heard people complain that our post-loss meltdowns are "aggyish" but nothing could be further from the truth. Baylor fans are typically pessimistic, self-loathing, and put all the blame squarely on the coaching and players. I rarely hear excuses about the f'n refs, getting lucky, a down-week, etc. etc.

Some of the **** at op.com was just flat out f'n retarded.

picasso
12/2/2012, 01:25 AM
Best post I read on orangepower was "Congratulations to OU for their two-week win streak against us!" There were a few others as equally retarded as that.
The hell does that mean? Are they saying their team had an OU hangover today or is Aggy not aware of the OU/oSu history in numbers?

Flagstaffsooner
12/2/2012, 01:25 AM
"Wait 'til next year!"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PC8OR4snOZ4/UIdV7aaUVHI/AAAAAAAAAA4/JO0bCmfq8E0/s1600/Nose+picking+1.jpg

SicEmBaylor
12/2/2012, 01:33 AM
The hell does that mean? Are they saying their team had an OU hangover today or is Aggy not aware of the OU/oSu history in numbers?

I took it to mean they had a hangover. They were so emotionally spent that OU not only cost them that game but ours as well. :shrug: This would seem to conflict with their moral-victory claim.

picasso
12/2/2012, 01:37 AM
heh. Good stuff Sic.

SicEmBaylor
12/2/2012, 01:43 AM
heh. Good stuff Sic.

There's some major schadenfreude **** over there right now.

One dude says his family has a deep hatred for Baylor since something like the 1970s when his brother played for UT and a Baylor player gave him an extra "push" out of bounds which seems to indicate that Baylor has dirty players to this day.

He gave the guy a little extra push? Holy ****, he needs to wipe the sand out of his vagina.

picasso
12/2/2012, 01:47 AM
Hell watch those old OU videos from the 70's. There's two Mizzou defenders that take out the entire OU sidelines. Those guys were trying to get the coaches and even old ladies back there.
heh.

I tried to read some of GoPokes just for kicks but it's sad. One guy talks about the momentum their team will have next season.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/2/2012, 01:51 AM
I would love to see Baylor play the usucs in some kinda bowl, and humiliate their over-inflated as*es...at least enough to cost usuc a couple of recruits to ucla or somebody.

redkid
12/2/2012, 02:07 AM
they could lose every game and pull out a squeaker against OU and 99% of their fans would be satisfied with the season,,I'm pretty sure that's the only game that's circled on their calender

Wishboned
12/2/2012, 02:36 AM

It's always interesting to look at the different cultures that exist within fanbases of different schools when they have a major loss. Aggy is as Aggy does. I've heard people complain that our post-loss meltdowns are "aggyish" but nothing could be further from the truth. Baylor fans are typically pessimistic, self-loathing, and put all the blame squarely on the coaching and players. I rarely hear excuses about the f'n refs, getting lucky, a down-week, etc. etc.

This was my favorite...

Baylor pulling an OU and celebrating like they just won a national title....wonder if they'll rush the field

Until I saw this one...

Got to love Baylor. They've lifted themselves from horrible to mediocre, and think that makes them spectacular. Down...down...down they go from here. Poor Bears. Enjoy your sliver of sunlight. Tomorrow the darkness begins to creep back in.

Breadburner
12/2/2012, 03:20 AM
They were almost in position to be in position for something....!!

BoulderSooner79
12/2/2012, 03:24 AM
I took it to mean they had a hangover. They were so emotionally spent that OU not only cost them that game but ours as well. :shrug: This would seem to conflict with their moral-victory claim.

They would have been emotionally spent had they won, so Baylor was good as gold before the first kick-off no matter what.

sendbaht
12/2/2012, 03:30 AM
No making any t-shirts or hats that say "One in a row" this year..

Flagstaffsooner
12/2/2012, 03:36 AM
The World is right again. Agra loses, excuses and blame from the scoal chewing boys.

oSu gear 1/2 off at Walmart and Circle K.

tulsaoilerfan
12/2/2012, 10:20 AM
The best part of yesterday was i didn't see a single poke fan friend posting on facebook; guess their trailers don't pick up the FX channel, or else even the fans were too emotionally devastated from losing to us to watch them lose to Baylor

Judge Smails
12/2/2012, 10:55 AM
They were almost in position to be in position for something....!!

Position on the rise!

I Am Right
12/2/2012, 11:13 AM
It was a block in the back!

I Am Right
12/2/2012, 11:14 AM
The Sheep humpers are melting down on orange power forums!

CowboyMRW
12/2/2012, 12:22 PM

First off congrats on the win. Yall played one helluva game. Secondly, yes OSU has some retarded fans as does every school.

Please don't try and put Baylor fans on a pedestal for meltdowns. Yall have some very, very good meltdowns, especially the loss to AnM and us last year. You've had some good ones this year also. It's ok, every message board melts down to a degree after a loss.

they could lose every game and pull out a squeaker against OU and 99% of their fans would be satisfied with the season,,I'm pretty sure that's the only game that's circled on their calender

Not even close to true. It may've been that way from 50s-90s but right around the time Les Miles showed up the culture of our fan base started to change. Very, very few people still think that way

kevpks
12/2/2012, 12:31 PM
... around the time Les Miles showed up the culture of our fan base started to change. Very, very few people still think that way

:les: + :stunned: still equals :stunned:

yukonsooner
12/2/2012, 12:32 PM
Not even close to true. It may've been that way from 50s-90s but right around the time Les Miles showed up the culture of our fan base started to change. Very, very few people still think that way[/QUOTE]

You seem like a reasonable Poke fan, so this is probably the way you feel. However, every aggie fan I know feel that a win over OU is the make or break part of their season. Then you have a player that says he will never lose to OU again, but doesn't make such a statement about the other losses, seems to support the fact that the OU game is their season.

XingTheRubicon
12/2/2012, 12:41 PM
My daughters' best friend, (10 year old aggie spawn) told her a few years back that when OU lost to Florida in 2009 OB...that her Mom and Dad were yelling/cheering louder than any other game she could remember.

That is the very definition of aggie.

SicEmBaylor
12/2/2012, 02:01 PM
The best part of yesterday was i didn't see a single poke fan friend posting on facebook; guess their trailers don't pick up the FX channel, or else even the fans were too emotionally devastated from losing to us to watch them lose to Baylor
This is true of me as well! None of them said a single word before or after the game.

SicEmBaylor
12/2/2012, 02:05 PM
First off congrats on the win. Yall played one helluva game. Secondly, yes OSU has some retarded fans as does every school.

Please don't try and put Baylor fans on a pedestal for meltdowns. Yall have some very, very good meltdowns, especially the loss to AnM and us last year. You've had some good ones this year also. It's ok, every message board melts down to a degree after a loss.

Not even close to true. It may've been that way from 50s-90s but right around the time Les Miles showed up the culture of our fan base started to change. Very, very few people still think that way
Absolutely true -- our meltdowns are epic. But it's a totally different type of crazy with us. Our crazy is a self-loathing/take a couple bottles of pills type crazy. Hell, many times we melt down even after a win. If Chicken Little had gone to college...

CowboyMRW
12/2/2012, 02:14 PM
Absolutely true -- our meltdowns are epic. But it's a totally different type of crazy with us. Our crazy is a self-loathing/take a couple bottles of pills type crazy. Hell, many times we melt down even after a win. If Chicken Little had gone to college...

At least we can all agree that no one melts down like Texags does. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/drink/smileys-drinking-beer.gif

8timechamps
12/2/2012, 02:22 PM
I really don't know how Baylor lost to Texas or WVU. They are playing lights out lately.

Yesterday was awesome: OU win, Texas & OSU losses.

stoopified
12/2/2012, 03:34 PM
Not even close to true. It may've been that way from 50s-90s but right around the time Les Miles showed up the culture of our fan base started to change. Very, very few people still think that wayApparently the only T.Boone State fans who feel this way are the ones who live in Oklahom because every Cowboy fan I met lives to beat OU.....or see anyone else beat OU.Aggy inferiority complex is alive and well.

XingTheRubicon
12/2/2012, 03:58 PM
I really don't know how Baylor lost to Texas or WVU. They are playing lights out lately.

for the 2nd week in a row...

birddog
12/2/2012, 09:01 PM
osu can **** the **** off as far as im concerned.. or as the fellas like to say **** off dip****. wear some more storm trooper uni's why don't ya. taunting those guys in the spankin white sheep humpin hats was almost as fun as slingin poo at the tceh band and fans. gawd i love my seats.

kevpks
12/2/2012, 09:10 PM
At least OSU gets to cap off a great season in the Colon of Dallas Bowl.

champions77
12/2/2012, 10:34 PM
So Okie Lite, the defending BIG XII Champs goes into the 2012 season with expectations high, afterall they are now an established program. No reason to think that they can't compete for a Conference Championships every year now. They have the best fans, the best facilities, and the best coach in America. They won't rebuild, ole Pistol Pete will just reload, beware, 'cause osu is the brightest orange.......and the Pokes finish..........7-5.

So this is what you call tradition pokies, following up a Championship year with five losses?

BB37
12/2/2012, 11:13 PM
The World is right again. Agra loses, excuses and blame from the scoal chewing boys.

oSu gear 1/2 off at Walmart and Circle K.

And 75% off at Tractor Supply Co.

budbarrybob
12/3/2012, 05:38 AM

Winna!