PDA

View Full Version : So when will Sabanball be here to

olevetonahill
12/1/2012, 06:40 PM
Us how Lowly the B12 is and how ****in superior his Tidey Whiteys are :highly_amused:

BoulderSooner79
12/1/2012, 06:45 PM
Not until after UGA chokes away this 10pt lead and loses this game.

olevetonahill
12/1/2012, 06:46 PM

They werkin on it right now

agoo758
12/1/2012, 06:49 PM

You peoples need to learn to add! :mad:

olevetonahill
12/1/2012, 07:00 PM

Or subtract its only a 3 point lead and fixing to be a 4 point trail

BoulderSooner79
12/1/2012, 07:02 PM

11 is like 10 because I knew Bama would go for 2 to trim it to 3 anyway :)

UGA gets to say they had a 4qtr lead! (most likely for 1 play)

8timechamps
12/1/2012, 07:06 PM
Where does Bama keep getting these RBs?

olevetonahill
12/1/2012, 07:13 PM

Grey shirts

8timechamps
12/1/2012, 07:17 PM
Grey shirts

Good point.

goingoneight
12/1/2012, 07:18 PM

I know, right? All of their RBs look like tall linebackers.

8timechamps
12/1/2012, 07:20 PM
I know, right? All of their RBs look like tall linebackers.

It seems like every year, about this time, we get a glimps of some back-up that ends up being the next starting RB/first round draft pick.

mcraney
12/1/2012, 07:27 PM
Grey shirts

Yeldon is a true freshman...try again

olevetonahill
12/1/2012, 07:33 PM
Yeldon is a true freshman...try again

Whatever dumas

thecrimsoncrusader
12/1/2012, 07:35 PM

Cash. Not sure why the would want to play in the most racist state in the nation though. Their fans worship a racist known as Bear Bryant like a god. Sad.

mcraney
12/1/2012, 07:36 PM
Whatever dumas

Is that the best you can do, Richard?

TahoeSOONER
12/1/2012, 07:41 PM
Great defenses don't let people behind them with a lead late in the fourth.

I'm gonna hate rooting for Notre Dame because I'm so sick of this SEC dominance talk.

Saban with a month to prepare for a freshman QB does not bode well for the golden domers though

thecrimsoncrusader
12/1/2012, 07:44 PM
Great defenses don't let people behind them with a lead late in the fourth.

I'm gonna hate rooting for Notre Dame because I'm so sick of this SEC dominance talk.

Saban with a month to prepare for a freshman QB does not bode well for the golden domers though

nm

freshchris05
12/1/2012, 07:46 PM
The SEC worship is ridiculous, but who can stop bama running the ball? If they didn't let their QB get in the way they could be undefeated.

thecrimsoncrusader
12/1/2012, 07:49 PM
The SEC worship is ridiculous, but who can stop bama running the ball? If they didn't let their QB get in the way they could be undefeated.

Notre Dame will. I hate ND, but I have seen that type of team before. They're a team of destiny. That is defined as getting help by the officials, not having key injuries and the ball always bouncing their way and winning tight game after tight game.

goingoneight
12/1/2012, 07:54 PM
Wow... I had better NEVER hear the word "Choke" again in regards to OU!

BoulderSooner79
12/1/2012, 08:02 PM
UGA surprised me. I thought after the way Bama ran almost unimpeded on them the entire 3rd qtr, they would lay down and lose by 3 TDs. They kept fightin', but Bama was just better.

StoopTroup
12/1/2012, 08:05 PM
nm

Your Post of the Year.

thecrimsoncrusader
12/1/2012, 08:06 PM
Your Post of the Year.

I am just getting started!!! :highly_amused:

Mac94
12/1/2012, 08:10 PM
If he stops by tell him Johnny Football says hi ;)

olevetonahill
12/1/2012, 08:13 PM
If he stops by tell him Johnny Football says hi ;)

F*ck johnny . Im already sick about hearing of him as I am of Teablow

thecrimsoncrusader
12/1/2012, 08:18 PM
F*ck johnny . Im already sick about hearing of him as I am of Teablow

The Belldozer will fix that **** next season. Everyone in America is going to get real sick of hearing about the Belldozer and it won't just be the formation anymore. Every ****ing play will be "Belldozeer this" and "Belldozer that". They are going to hate it and it shall be good.

olevetonahill
12/1/2012, 08:31 PM
The Belldozer will fix that **** next season. Everyone in America is going to get real sick of hearing about the Belldozer and it won't just be the formation anymore. Every ****ing play will be "Belldozeer this" and "Belldozer that". They are going to hate it and it shall be good.

Hell Im tired of hearing that shat myself

Sabanball
12/1/2012, 08:33 PM
All I can say is, what a game....Murray almost gave me heart attack at the end...he'll definitely play on sundays. Georgia has one hell of a football team.

Looking forward to Miami on 1-7-13. Give Nick Saban 5 wks to prepare for anybody, and I like our chances. The best Bama O-line in history vs. the Notre Dame front 7/Mantio(sp?) should be a great matchup and the one to watch.

With his physique and run style, does Yeldon remind you of Adrian Peterson, or what?!

Mac94
12/1/2012, 08:36 PM
Congrats Saban, great win!

Ya'll should take N.D. ... Bama is so experienced in this setting and Saban having time to game plan against this Irish team is a killer. The Irish offense isn't really scarey and while the Irish D is really good .. Bama has seen really good many times. Don't think N.D. has faced what Bama will bring to the table.

Soonermagik
12/1/2012, 08:59 PM
Bama should be able to take ND. Yeldon and Lacey are just too much. Bama has it figured out... ground and pound teams and play physical football. This finesse garbage doesn't work against physical teams. Bob Stoops needs to get back to his roots. Congrats to Bama.

FaninAma
12/1/2012, 09:31 PM
Sans a brainfart by the Bulldog coacing staff at the end of the game and Alabama is playing in a second tier game. Nobody is going to miss the craptastic BCS more than Bama and the rest of the SEC.

Johnny Utah
12/2/2012, 03:30 PM
With his physique and run style, does Yeldon remind you of Adrian Peterson, or what?!

I thought that too ... Bama's running game really dominated last night.

Johnny Utah
12/2/2012, 03:38 PM
Bama has it figured out... ground and pound teams and play physical football. This finesse garbage doesn't work against physical teams. Bob Stoops needs to get back to his roots.

We can only hope but what's it gonna take? The LJ years would have seemed to be the perfect time to install a ground and pound offense and take some pressure off the QB. How did Stoops stray so far from those roots?

bluedogok
12/2/2012, 07:31 PM
You have to have an o-line stay healthy to do that, a healthy o-line hasn't happened in awhile.

jkjsooner
12/2/2012, 09:02 PM
Bama should be able to take ND. Yeldon and Lacey are just too much. Bama has it figured out... ground and pound teams and play physical football. This finesse garbage doesn't work against physical teams. Bob Stoops needs to get back to his roots. Congrats to Bama.

Wake me up when the NFL stops throwing the ball around. Contrary to popular opinion Drew Brees and others play against more physical and better defenses every single week than any SEC defense.

And wake me up when a former Big 12 team is no longer showing the SEC what offense looks like.

Back in the day our conference supposedly sucked because we weren't throwing it around like Spurrier.

Johnny Utah
12/2/2012, 09:24 PM
You have to have an o-line stay healthy to do that, a healthy o-line hasn't happened in awhile.

that's obviously been an issue ... how does that get resolved???

bluedogok
12/2/2012, 09:26 PM
that's obviously been an issue ... how does that get resolved???
I think Schmidt may be part of the problem.

Johnny Utah
12/2/2012, 09:28 PM
Wake me up when the NFL stops throwing the ball around. Contrary to popular opinion Drew Brees and others play against more physical and better defenses every single week than any SEC defense.

And wake me up when a former Big 12 team is no longer showing the SEC what offense looks like.

Back in the day our conference supposedly sucked because we weren't throwing it around like Spurrier.

If we were discussing the NFL thay would be one thing ... but we're discussing the college game in which physicality has been the deciding factor for more than just the last few championship games.

jkjsooner
12/2/2012, 09:32 PM
If we were discussing the NFL thay would be one thing ... but we're discussing the college game in which physicality has been the deciding factor for more than just the last few games.

The argument is that you can't throw the ball around in the SEC. If that were true Spurrier wouldn't have been putting up video game like stats at Florida. If that were true you definitely wouldn't be able do throw it around like some successful NFL teams do. If that were true A&M wouldn't have had the success they've had.

My point is that throwing the ball around is not like the wishbone. If you have the right offensive talent you can success against the best defenses.

jkjsooner
12/2/2012, 09:35 PM
And frankly everyone said we were too soft in '03 and that's why LSU beat us. We added Peterson, became much more run oriented in '04 and got spanked like nobody's business.

picasso
12/2/2012, 09:41 PM
Yeldon is no AD. Sorry.

Johnny Utah
12/2/2012, 09:49 PM
The argument is that you can't throw the ball around in the SEC. If that were true Spurrier wouldn't have been putting up video game like stats at Florida. If that were true you definitely wouldn't be able do throw it around like some successful NFL teams do. If that were true A&M wouldn't have had the success they've had.

My point is that throwing the ball around is not like the wishbone. If you have the right offensive talent you can success against the best defenses.

I hear what you're saying (even though I'm not a big fan of finesse offenses). However, the "fun and gun" only won one MNC and that was after it hired a young defensive coordinator by the name of Bob(by) Stoops.

Johnny Utah
12/2/2012, 09:52 PM
Yeldon is no AD. Sorry.

...and you're no JFK ;-)

Johnny Utah
12/2/2012, 09:56 PM
I think Schmidt may be part of the problem.

Unfortunately Schmidt has been part of the problem for a while ... if Stoops isn't seeing that then he might be part of the problem :-(

8timechamps
12/2/2012, 09:56 PM

Kevin Sumlin called. He said you're 100% wrong. A&M was built to play in the Big XII. For all intents and purposes, the are a Big XII team. In a couple of year, then they can claim to be full-on SEC, but not until then.

8timechamps
12/2/2012, 10:05 PM
Yeldon is no AD. Sorry.

Um yeah. He's a good looking back, he's not an AD clone.

colleyvillesooner
12/2/2012, 10:20 PM
Yeldon is no AD. Sorry.

Um yeah. He's a good looking back, he's not an AD clone.

This. He was making sense until then.

Soonermagik
12/2/2012, 10:45 PM
Kevin Sumlin called. He said you're 100% wrong. A&M was built to play in the Big XII. For all intents and purposes, the are a Big XII team. In a couple of year, then they can claim to be full-on SEC, but not until then.

They used Johnny Football to mimic SEC football. Johnny had more all purpose yards than Tebow or Newton. Oh... and when did A&M win the SEC? Oh yeah, they didn't even with a potential Heisman QB. Not to mention, the last 6 national champs have been from the SEC and likely will win their 7th straight...that's just coincidence. ... sure!

Common sense says if you can run the ball you can chew the clock and limit the time a finesse spread team touches the ball. Also, if you have a physical front 7 on D you can pressure their QB and stop the run making a team one dimensional. It's a receipe for football success and the SEC is using it over and over to win it all.

Johnny Utah
12/2/2012, 10:58 PM
They used Johnny Football to mimic SEC football. Johnny had more all purpose yards than Tebow or Newton. Oh... and when did A&M win the SEC? Oh yeah, they didn't even with a potential Heisman QB. Not to mention, the last 6 national champs have been from the SEC and likely will win their 7th straight...that's just coincidence. ... sure!

Common sense says if you can run the ball you can chew the clock and limit the time a finesse spread team touches the ball. Also, if you have a physical front 7 on D you can pressure their QB and stop the run making a team one dimensional. It's a receipe for football success and the SEC is using it over and over to win it all.

Yes this ^^^ don't recall that A&M was a team that was afraid to run its QB.

Johnny Utah
12/2/2012, 11:02 PM
This. He was making sense until then.

this made no sense

picasso
12/3/2012, 12:26 AM
...and you're no JFK ;-)

You're right. I have much better hair.