PDA

View Full Version : So when will the meltdown on hornfans start?

FirstandGoal
12/1/2012, 05:44 PM
Looks like whorn is in quite the conundrum right now.

If they win, they ensure that we lock up the conference championship.

I would go over there to check, but I've already showered today. :texan:

BoulderSooner79
12/1/2012, 06:09 PM
I think they would forget about us for a few hours and hope to get the KSU monkey off their backs.

Regardless of what happens, we'll get a great bowl game. But we will be underdogs to Ducks or Gators - a big challenge ahead.

mdklatt
12/1/2012, 06:14 PM
Yeah, they're screwed either way. They win and send us to the Fiesta Bowl while guaranteeing another year of the The Clapper. I'm not seeing the real down side for them if they lose. They're not playing for anything but pride at this point, and do they have any pride left this season?

StoopTroup
12/1/2012, 06:17 PM
BEVO has been properly tranquilized by now....

FirstandGoal
12/1/2012, 06:20 PM
Yeah, they're screwed either way. They win and send us to the Fiesta Bowl while guaranteeing another year of the The Clapper. I'm not seeing the real down side for them if they lose. They're not playing for anything but pride at this point, and do they have any pride left this season?

Oh man.... the fact that this is a potential outcome of tonight makes me giddy with suppressed hilarity.

If they lose...... well... its always a good day when whorn loses.

Soonerjeepman
12/1/2012, 06:23 PM
I'd almost take a "share" and meet the Gators in the Sugar....UO is one tough mo fo...not sure we can stop their run.

Interesting stat, ksu is 7 -5 vs the horns...over the 13 meetings. ;-)

aurorasooner
12/1/2012, 06:29 PM
I think they would forget about us for a few hours and hope to get the KSU monkey off their backs.

Regardless of what happens, we'll get a great bowl game. But we will be underdogs to Ducks or Gators - a big challenge ahead. Yeah, you're right. But right now, the whorns are so butt-hurt. I'm talking about flaming hemorrhoid, nasty diarrhea butt-hurt. BWHAHAHAHAHA. On one cheek our 8th Big 12 Championship is aching and the other is aching because AGGY has a Heisman finalist .
After listening to the commentators today, I don't think very many of them are going to vote for Johnny unless C. Klein has another Baylor type game against the whorns. I honestly wouldn't mind Klein having a good enough game tonight to win the Heisman as long as they don't beat the whorns bad enough for Mack to get so frustrated and depressed that he resigns. Either way, we're going to have to have quality game-plans on both the offensive and defensive side of the ball to win our bowl game. If we go play w/o changing some plays/coverages up and go in with the SOS we've done all year, we won't even be close, imho.
Interesting stat, ksu is 7 -5 vs the horns...over the 13 meetings Some talking head said today that KSU has won 5 straight against Texass.

FirstandGoal
12/1/2012, 06:30 PM
I'd almost take a "share" and meet the Gators in the Sugar....UO is one tough mo fo...not sure we can stop their run.

I thought I read somewhere where the Fiesta would allow us to go to the Sugar and then they could pick up K-State.
Either way, I think we're going to the Sugar Bowl this year.

mdklatt
12/1/2012, 06:33 PM
Oh man.... the fact that this is a potential outcome of tonight makes me giddy with suppressed hilarity.

If they lose...... well... its always a good day when whorn loses.

Tonight is a win-win for us and a lose-lose for them. Excellent.

cherokeebrewer
12/1/2012, 06:51 PM
They win and send us to the Fiesta Bowl while guaranteeing another year of the The Clapper.

Win one for The Clapper!!!

StoopTroup
12/1/2012, 06:53 PM
Dear Mack...

Save your Job tonight.

Sincerely,

Bob and Mike Stoops and the entire OU Fanbase

sendbaht
12/1/2012, 07:03 PM
"Oh man.... the fact that this is a potential outcome of tonight makes me giddy with suppressed hilarity.

If they lose...... well... its always a good day when whorn loses."

THIS!

8timechamps
12/1/2012, 07:03 PM

Yep.

Nothing to do now but sit back and watch. Either way, we're going to a great bowl. As much as I want KSU to lose so that OU can have the championship, it'd be so much fun to watch another whorn loss. You're 100% correct, it's win-win!

FirstandGoal
12/1/2012, 11:12 PM
Whorn loss it is! :highly_amused:

goingoneight
12/1/2012, 11:15 PM

There's that 5-7 number again for Texas! :D

bluedogok
12/1/2012, 11:16 PM
I don't think the meltdown ever stopped after the Red River Rout III....

mdklatt
12/1/2012, 11:17 PM
I'm more interested in the Husker meltdown.

SCOUT
12/1/2012, 11:23 PM
Not winning our 44th conference title hurts. I am not going to lie. However, watching Texas implode the way they have makes it worthwhile. I have B-I-L who is a huge Texas fan and he doesn't even want to talk smack anymore. They are so demoralized it is amazing.

That makes me happy.

MyT Oklahoma
12/1/2012, 11:24 PM
A hornfan meltdown can never, ever start soon enough.

MyT Oklahoma
12/1/2012, 11:25 PM
I'm more interested in the Husker meltdown.

I bet those Bugeaters are regretting their choice to leave the Big 12 now. Too bad for them of course.

They couldn't stand Texas and now they can't stand Wisconsin, Ohio State, Michigan, etc. LOL

MyT Oklahoma
12/1/2012, 11:27 PM
BEVO has been properly tranquilized by now....

Better to tranquilize him before eating him. Burp!

MyT Oklahoma
12/1/2012, 11:28 PM

Amen! Is this a great country or what?

olevetonahill
12/1/2012, 11:36 PM
Not winning our 44th conference title hurts. I am not going to lie. However, watching Texas implode the way they have makes it worthwhile. I have B-I-L who is a huge Texas fan and he doesn't even want to talk smack anymore. They are so demoralized it is amazing.

That makes me happy.
We did Win the Big 12 bro
at least 1/2 of it but we get a Trophy anyway

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/1/2012, 11:37 PM

That makes me happy.Please assure your BIL that the cows' present coach is the man for the job, though. He just needs more time.

BoulderSooner79
12/2/2012, 02:50 AM

That makes me happy.

But we did win it. Unless your other 43 titles does not count our other co-championships - did you weed those out?

redkid
12/2/2012, 03:07 AM
44 conf title man that's a lot,,wonder if any other team has won that many?

BajaOklahoma
12/2/2012, 08:54 AM
I think it is rather sad that the Horns have gotten to the point that they didn't even melt down last night. They are getting used to losing. This worries me more than a meltdown.

Shaggy was discussing who they could get for their next coach, imagine what he could do with their talent. The replies show they realize they don't have talent. They are speculating on what bowl they get embarassed in.

FirstandGoal
12/2/2012, 09:17 AM
I think it is rather sad that the Horns have gotten to the point that they didn't even melt down last night. They are getting used to losing. This worries me more than a meltdown.

Shaggy was discussing who they could get for their next coach, imagine what he could do with their talent. The replies show they realize they don't have talent. They are speculating on what bowl they get embarassed in.

This is actually worrisome. They need to keep Mack at all costs.

BajaOklahoma
12/2/2012, 09:26 AM
The general, everyday fan wants Mack gone, but they realize that the $$$$ guys are the ones in control and will decide if that will happen.

I'm just not sure how the $$$$ guys can look at the reign of Mack and not see where the program is going - or has gone. But I hope they keep their orange glasses on.

bluedogok
12/2/2012, 11:49 AM
The general, everyday fan wants Mack gone, but they realize that the $$$$ guys are the ones in control and will decide if that will happen.

I'm just not sure how the $$$$ guys can look at the reign of Mack and not see where the program is going - or has gone. But I hope they keep their orange glasses on.
Red McCombs is 85 and Joe Jamail is 87.....