PDA

View Full Version : Top Chef Season 10

SanJoaquinSooner
11/29/2012, 10:03 PM
I can't believe they started a new season of Top Chef and they didn't even tell me. I had to go back and watch the first three episodes that I missed.

Seattle is a good location. Should be lots of great seafood.

Nice twist bringing back three TC vets as Season 10 contestants. That bald headed austrian dude is a good villian. He's already trying to get in that Korean girl's pants. Back in his first stint, he tried his damnest to convert a lesbian (Jamie), and although she was hot as they come, she was lesbian to the bone.

And then they have that older chef from dallas voted Biggest Dick in Big D for another great villian.

I need to go back and replay how the Korean girl fixed the mushrooms.

ouleaf
11/30/2012, 02:37 AM
Yeah, they were a little sneaky about this season. Didn't seem to do a lot of promotion for it. Lot of really strong personalities this season, and the mix in of a few 2nd timers is a nice twist. Haven't really been consistently wowed by anyone yet.

Can't believe the last episode the girl won with two side dishes (crispy fried onions and sauteed mushrooms). I think she said something about putting them in the oven first to i guess dry them out a bit and then saute them.