PDA

View Full Version : Seniors stepping up big for Sooners

TopDog8025
11/28/2012, 05:42 PM
Been loving the leadership from Osby, but even guys like Grooms and Fitz have been stepping up big lately. Check out my article here: http://wp.me/prUUN-Orr please and thanks! :)

birddog
12/8/2012, 09:03 PM
great read. don't get enough info of the boys. love the seniors for their contrubutions and overcoming the turmoil that gene cable left behind. their lives will be greatly improved under the guidance of the Loninator due to his longevity as a college coach.

the youngsters, sure they'll see us play in u front of 2,500 fans against directional schools but conference play is where frosh and newbs become seasoned vets in a short time. as a diehard Sooner i hope they feel as much pride as i would wearing that Sooner jersey and they give Lon every ounce of energy on and off the court. i'm proud of fitz, pledge, and romero for building a foundation that gives future Sooners the motivation to bring our program back to where it belongs.

come on cameron, make me add you to that list. if i am missing someone who's giving their heart and soul to Sooner bball, please forgive me. living in michigan i have limited exposure so i depend on write ups like this. Love me some Sooners!!