PDA

View Full Version : MARK STEYNE in for RUSH right now

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/26/2012, 12:49 PM
Limbaugh on vacation til Wednesday, but today MARK STEYNE, his best, and incredibly funny, guest host is ON THE AIR! I hadn't heard him in a long time, and was wondering if there was a problem with him being guest host. He's in good form, too.

SicEmBaylor
11/26/2012, 12:57 PM
I guess he avoided Canadian prison.

11/26/2012, 02:15 PM
Mark still on, doing his thing, and remaining out of Canadian prison.

SicEmBaylor
11/26/2012, 02:20 PM
Mark still on, doing his thing, and remaining out of Canadian prison.

Mark Steyn used to be a neoconservative hack who was never worth taking seriously, but over the last couple of years he's been moving ever so slightly in the correct direction. If that continues he may actually be worth paying attention to.

11/26/2012, 02:32 PM
Mark Steyn used to be a neoconservative hack who was never worth taking seriously, but over the last couple of years he's been moving ever so slightly in the correct direction. If that continues he may actually be worth paying attention to.Oh bless you! So happy you find him almost palatable! thankew again!

SicEmBaylor
11/26/2012, 02:34 PM
Oh bless you! So happy you find him almost palatable! thankew again!
I didn't say I found him palatable. I said he's getting slightly better. He has a long way to go before he gets to palatable.

11/26/2012, 03:01 PM
I didn't say I found him palatable. I said he's getting slightly better. He has a long way to go before he gets to palatable.Wel, your chance to almost like what he has to say by hearing his voice while he says it is now kaput. The show has ended, and if you want his input, go to rushlimbaugh.com for the transcript.

TUSooner
11/26/2012, 03:34 PM
Life in the bubble goes on.

SicEmBaylor
11/26/2012, 04:21 PM
Wel, your chance to almost like what he has to say by hearing his voice while he says it is now kaput. The show has ended, and if you want his input, go to rushlimbaugh.com for the transcript.

No need. I've read most of his books.

jk the sooner fan
11/26/2012, 04:32 PM
dumb

11/28/2012, 12:29 AM
dumbyou rawk, hot dog!

SanJoaquinSooner
11/28/2012, 01:33 AM
Wel, your chance to almost like what he has to say by hearing his voice while he says it is now kaput. The show has ended, and if you want his input, go to rushlimbaugh.com for the transcript.

I fear limbaugh cookies sent to my computer. Can you give me an example of something good or funny from the show?

11/28/2012, 01:43 AM
I fear limbaugh cookies sent to my computer. Can you give me an example of something good or funny from the show?If you get cookies, you'll have an insider's ability to spy and subvert stuff.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/28/2012, 02:35 AM
If you get cookies, you'll have an insider's ability to spy and subvert stuff.

that OxyContin must be good ****.

11/28/2012, 12:14 PM
that OxyContin must be good ****.It's wed. Limbaugh's back, and you can listen to him live right now. If you listen with an open mind, you might benefit.

jk the sooner fan
11/28/2012, 12:33 PM
there is exactly one person on this message board that cares about this thread

only one

11/28/2012, 12:43 PM

only oneWell, I cared when I started it, so there's 2 there, and a couple of libs and an originalist.

SicEmBaylor
11/28/2012, 01:00 PM
Well, I cared when I started it, so there's 2 there, and a couple of libs and an originalist.

I'm the originalist right? You can go ahead and not count me.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/28/2012, 01:09 PM

only one

Bubba Moses?

11/28/2012, 01:12 PM
I'm the originalist right? You can go ahead and not count me.I counted you as the originalist, and you aim to be that, it seems. You're here. You count.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/28/2012, 01:58 PM
most people don't use the abbreviation lib for libertarian - but whatever.

StoopTroup
11/28/2012, 02:18 PM
Life in the bubble goes on.

FEMINAZI'S ON BMXs!

http://wordpress.cssmania.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/1329186409CSS%20Mania.jpg

Bourbon St Sooner
11/28/2012, 02:47 PM
Mark Steyne sold me a kidney out of his van in the parking lot of Wal-Mart once. God bless him.

It was delicious too.

StoopTroup
11/28/2012, 02:49 PM
Mark Steyne sold me a kidney out of his van in the parking lot of Wal-Mart once. God bless him.

It was delicious too.

Did you stuff it wit da crawdad? Cause that sounds yummy. :D

rainiersooner
12/4/2012, 12:35 AM
I'm actually curious how people have the time to listen to either (i) rush limbuagh or (ii) [insert name of some liberal talk show host whose name I can't conjure up right now]? Don't you people have jobs? Or do you have jobs where you don't have to think? And that's cool, by the way, no judging. I just don't understand how a person becomes a HUGE Limbaugh fan and still has time to actually be productive in his life.

12/4/2012, 12:44 AM
My goodness, this thread is about an event from 7 days ago. You must be REALLY A LOT productive.

Yeah, I can't think of a liberal radio talk show host who has been/is successful either.

rainiersooner
12/4/2012, 12:50 AM
My goodness, this thread is about an event from 7 days ago. You must be REALLY A LOT productive.

Yeah, I can't think of a liberal radio talk show host who has been/is successful either.

I don't understand your use of the English language. The fact that I'm just getting to a thread from 7 days ago now, while taking a dump, means I am in fact productive. The fact that there are more unemployed, bitter, angry white guys listening to Rush Limbaugh during the day when they should be working than people listening to liberal talk show hosts probably says something about your demographic and why the Republicans lost the election. Just saying.

12/4/2012, 01:03 AM
I don't understand your use of the English language. The fact that I'm just getting to a thread from 7 days ago now, while taking a dump, means I am in fact productive. The fact that there are more unemployed, bitter, angry white guys listening to Rush Limbaugh during the day when they should be working than people listening to liberal talk show hosts probably says something about your demographic and why the Republicans lost the election. Just saying.Yeah, little doubt it was the productive people who won the election for Obama.

rainiersooner
12/4/2012, 11:31 AM
Yeah, little doubt it was the productive people who won the election for Obama.

Super Mega Dittos!!!