PDA

View Full Version : To OU fans

CowboyMRW
11/25/2012, 08:08 PM
As much as it pains me to write this right now, I would just like to say Good game to all. Disappointed that OSU didn't come out on top in the end, but nevertheless it was a very good game to watch. At least there were no major injuries that I know of. Good luck against TCU and hopefully yall end up in the Rose Bowl where you can beat Stanford.

Vet, if you can give me your name, address, SSN, and bank acct. #, I would be more than happy to deposit the 100 dollars straight in. :glee: J/K, PM me your name and address though, so I can send a check to you.

8time, I believe you own my avatar now.

Badger, owns everything on my profile.

The one that hurts the most though, is I will now spend all of Christmas Eve decked out in Crimson thanks to my lovely cousin.

Good luck the rest of the season to all. There's always next year for us! :glee:

I Am Right
11/25/2012, 08:12 PM
Good post, most osu fans were pretty cool at the game

CowboyMRW
11/25/2012, 08:14 PM
Also, that's what I forgot. I didn't make it to the game, but I saw on Twitter and FB where several of my OSU friends were praising how friendly and hospitable OU fans were to them. Thanks to those that made that happen.

olevetonahill
11/25/2012, 08:26 PM
Hell every one knows My name and **** anyway

Ya can PayPal or snail mail IDGAS

Howard Bingley
box 592
Wister
Ok 74966

You ever get down here Beer is on me Bro

goingoneight
11/25/2012, 08:30 PM
OSCN has a lotta restraining orders on that name, vet. :P

j/k... to OSUdood, that was a heck of a game. Proof that nothing more than pride has to be on the line in college football for teams to duke it out like rivals.

olevetonahill
11/25/2012, 08:34 PM
OSCN has a lotta restraining orders on that name, vet. :P

j/k... to OSUdood, that was a heck of a game. Proof that nothing more than pride has to be on the line in college football for teams to duke it out like rivals.

Them aint restrainin orders them just suggestions I dont go certain places LOL

Gettin my record expunged as we talk.
I wont be a convicted MoonShiner after the 1st of the year :very_drunk:

MamaMia
11/25/2012, 08:39 PM
CowboyMRW, I admire you for being such a good sport.

VA Sooner
11/25/2012, 08:39 PM
Pokes played hard and it was a tough one for sure to the end. Certainly glad that none of the kids got hurt.

Good luck in the bowl game, CowboyMRW.

olevetonahill
11/25/2012, 08:56 PM

Back when I could he was one of 2 Poke fans I would spek , He seems like a straight up nice guy, we should do an intervention and try an get him over that orange luv shat.

Wishboned
11/25/2012, 08:58 PM
Back when I could he was one of 2 Poke fans I would spek , He seems like a straight up nice guy, we should do an intervention and try an get him over that orange luv shat.

Even though he clearly suffers from delusions he is one of the few OSU fans I can like.

BB37
11/25/2012, 08:58 PM
Speaking of good sports, this afternoon (Sunday), I was passing NW Highway and MacArthur in OKC/Warr Acres, and there on the NW corner was a guy -- IN DRAG -- waving and holding a big sign (see below):

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/423145_298277646958326_1974546783_n.jpg

Not the best photo, but the best I could get on the move, sorry.

olevetonahill
11/25/2012, 09:01 PM
Even though he clearly suffers from delusions he is one of the few OSU fans I can like.

Yup, Him and NYCPoke is good peeps

olevetonahill
11/25/2012, 09:02 PM
Speaking of good sports, this afternoon (Sunday), I was passing NW Highway and MacArthur in OKC/Warr Acres, and there on the NW corner was a guy -- IN DRAG -- waving and holding a big sign that read:

I LOST MY BEDLAM BET!!!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/423145_298277646958326_1974546783_n.jpg

Not the best photo, but the best I could get on the move.

Ill stick with a Cash bet thank you, Its less painful

redkid
11/25/2012, 09:09 PM
thank goodness cale won the bet,mike looks terrible in that dress

BB37
11/25/2012, 09:13 PM
Ill stick with a Cash bet thank you, Its less painful

Agreed. That's why I never bet on sports.

Gotta give this guy credit, however.

olevetonahill
11/25/2012, 09:16 PM
Agreed. That's why I never bet on sports.

Gotta give this guy credit, however.

Yup.
This is the 1st year Ive only made one bet with OP fans from other schools

badger
11/25/2012, 10:06 PM
To cowboy -

Like i peemed ya, just be an outta the closet poke and we're square. Here are some hashtags for you to tweet...
#pokestrong
#orangepowerranger
#justaddstatetoeverything
#dothewheatwave
#tronstripeduniforms

...j/k.

StoopTroup
11/25/2012, 10:13 PM
Another Poke making good on a bet after a loss....here's my shocked face....

http://edschultzmsnbc.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/m219051701.jpg

OUmillenium
11/25/2012, 10:28 PM
Excellent game by the Pokes. Lots of class shown by OP. Great job by the dude in the dress making good on his bet!

ouwasp
11/25/2012, 10:40 PM
mt daughter started talking a little smack on fb after the game...

I posted that Sooner fans need to act like we've been there before... which we have...

oumom2many
11/25/2012, 10:50 PM

I rarely post but felt that I should let you know, I agree with MamaMia! You rep the Poke Nation well! :encouragement:

Thank you! And to the group of Poke students who were looking for a place to stay the night, they were most courteous and appreciative! I would gladly give them shelter any day. :smile:

SCOUT
11/25/2012, 11:41 PM
As much as it pains me to write this right now, I would just like to say Good game to all. Disappointed that OSU didn't come out on top in the end, but nevertheless it was a very good game to watch. At least there were no major injuries that I know of. Good luck against TCU and hopefully yall end up in the Rose Bowl where you can beat Stanford.

Vet, if you can give me your name, address, SSN, and bank acct. #, I would be more than happy to deposit the 100 dollars straight in. :glee: J/K, PM me your name and address though, so I can send a check to you.

8time, I believe you own my avatar now.

Badger, owns everything on my profile.

The one that hurts the most though, is I will now spend all of Christmas Eve decked out in Crimson thanks to my lovely cousin.

Good luck the rest of the season to all. There's always next year for us! :glee:

Well done.

MyT Oklahoma
11/25/2012, 11:53 PM
College football is only a game. But it's a heck of a lot more fun to win them than to lose.

Thanks for your sportsmanship and best wishes to you and your team for the rest of your year Cowboy.

Breadburner
11/26/2012, 12:57 AM
No bigger sucker in the world than a Cowboys fan...O wait...!!

Peeb
11/26/2012, 01:04 AM
thank goodness cale won the bet,mike looks terrible in that dress

Good lord, just don't let him do that dougie dance thing!

TitoMorelli
11/26/2012, 12:03 PM
I rarely post but felt that I should let you know, I agree with MamaMia! You rep the Poke Nation well! :encouragement:

Thank you! And to the group of Poke students who were looking for a place to stay the night, they were most courteous and appreciative! I would gladly give them shelter any day. :smile:

Have you counted the silverware? :biggrin:

SoonerNomad
11/26/2012, 12:10 PM
I still remember having to wear a Texas Longhorn hat and shirt and lead a group of obnoxious drunks in a raucous version of "The Eyes of Texas" at a Wichita Falls bar back in October of 1979. Worst bet I ever made. I would rather have given them my paycheck.

SoonerNutt
11/26/2012, 12:49 PM
Good post, most osu fans were pretty cool at the game

They are usually that way, especially when they aren't at home. Get them at Stillwater for Bedlam, and you'll have a few run-ins. It doesn't indict their whole fan-base though. They get more worked up for OU usually, but are one of the most hospitibal fanbases the rest of the year.

It was one of the most fun games I've ever attended, and I've been going to most of the games for a long time. I'm no fan of what big12 defenses have become, but it does make for some dang entertaining games.

Soonerjeepman
11/26/2012, 12:57 PM
congrats to your team as well, they played great. I do think you'll have the advantage next yr, all THREE of your qb's back, that receiver, in Stillwater no doubt.

It was an exciting game, glad we pulled it out at the end.

Good luck in your bowl game as well.