PDA

View Full Version : Bill Young said what?

Widescreen
11/25/2012, 02:36 AM
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-state-football-what-players-coaches-were-saying-after-the-loss/article/3731793

"I think our program's in great shape. We were in position to be — depending what happens next week with Kansas State and Texas, we were in position to be co-champions.”

Does he really not know where they stand? Weird.

Breadburner
11/25/2012, 07:41 AM
Lol...Why would you even say that....???

cleller
11/25/2012, 08:30 AM
Lol...Why would you even say that....???

To make themselves feel special. He's an aggot.

BajaOklahoma
11/25/2012, 09:30 AM
Bill is actually the nicest Aggie you will ever meet. He never says a bad thing about anyone - ever. What do you want him to say? We are a program on the rise or we suck? They actually are improving year by year, getting some respectable wins. And he will never throw his players under the bus.
He knows way more about football than any of us, but will listen to what you have to say and never make you feel stupid.
Just as we love the Sooners, he loves the Aggies. He is happy to be back in Oklahoma near his family after spending decades at other schools.
And he is part of my family - the only Aggie member that I will cheerfully claim. The rest are just too embarassing.

XingTheRubicon
11/25/2012, 09:35 AM
What he was trying to say, is that OSU was almost in position to almost co-win the conference.

You know, something an aggie would say.

achiro
11/25/2012, 09:57 AM
I don't care what he said, he's a heck of a DC. He turned that defense around.

colleyvillesooner
11/25/2012, 09:58 AM
Heh

stoopified
11/25/2012, 10:44 AM
What he was trying to say, is that OSU was almost in position to almost co-win the conference.

You know, something an aggie would say. :)

picasso
11/25/2012, 11:20 AM
He didn't exactly do wonders at OU but yeah, he's taught oSu the importance of scheme and tackling.
Last night they gave up the 2nd most first downs in NCAA history.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/25/2012, 02:48 PM
My kinda DC! Long live Bill Young.

FirstandGoal
11/25/2012, 02:52 PM
I hope he stays there forever.

StoopTroup
11/25/2012, 03:21 PM
Bill is actually the nicest Aggie you will ever meet. He never says a bad thing about anyone - ever. What do you want him to say? We are a program on the rise or we suck? They actually are improving year by year, getting some respectable wins. And he will never throw his players under the bus.
He knows way more about football than any of us, but will listen to what you have to say and never make you feel stupid.
Just as we love the Sooners, he loves the Aggies. He is happy to be back in Oklahoma near his family after spending decades at other schools.
And he is part of my family - the only Aggie member that I will cheerfully claim. The rest are just too embarassing.

Your in a tough spot. I understand. Just act like he did it for the money. :wink:

goingoneight
11/25/2012, 03:26 PM

... and Landry turned them back around. :D

olevetonahill
11/25/2012, 03:32 PM

... and Landry turned them back around. :D

So you 2 fellas are sayin they was ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU_rqm7WPPI