PDA

View Full Version : OS Ewe jokes you've heard recently, and liked

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/23/2012, 11:52 PM
Why does the osu band wear uniforms made out of polyester? There's no virgin wool within a hundred miles of Stillwater!

2 pokes were attending a friend's funeral. While viewing the body one poke says to the other, "Gee, he looks pretty good!" The second poke
replies, "He should, he just got out of the hospital yesterday."

agoo758
11/24/2012, 12:08 AM
I hear a drunk OU fan of mine do a very bad, yet funny roast joke: Hey pokes, I hear you drink alot, I hope you're driving and get killed.

olevetonahill
11/24/2012, 12:11 AM
I hear a drunk OU fan of mine do a very bad, yet funny roast joke: Hey pokes, I hear you drink alot, I hope you're driving and get killed.

Yer weird.

nighttrain12
11/24/2012, 12:29 AM
Two words: Eddie Sutton (Ba-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!)

Aries
11/24/2012, 09:22 AM
Found posted on this site a few years ago:

Coach Mike Gundy was visiting a primary school, and was taken into the room of a class discussing words and their meanings. The teacher asked Coach Gundy whether he would care to lead a discussion on the word "Tragedy", so he asked the class to give him an example.

A little boy stood up, and said, "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, was playing in the field, and a tractor ran over him, and killed him, that would be a tragedy".

"No," said Coach Gundy, 'that wouldn't be a tragedy: that would be an accident".

A little girl raised her hand: "If the school bus had fifty boys and girls in it, and it drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy".

"I'm afraid not," explained Coach Gundy; "That is what we would call a great loss."

The room went silent. No child volunteered.

Coach Gundy's eyes searched the room. "Can no one here give me an example of a tragedy?"

At the back of the room, a little hand went up, and a quiet voice said, "If a plane carrying you and and the Cowboys football team was on the way home after a game, was struck by friendly fire and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy".

"Magnificent!" exclaimed Coach Gundy, "That's right! And can you tell me why that would be tragedy?"

"Well," said the quiet voice, "It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss, and it probably wouldn't be an accident."

sooneredaco
11/24/2012, 09:35 AM

That's not a joke, that's just dumb

oudivesherpa
11/24/2012, 09:41 AM
My uncle was in animal husbandry at OSU---but they caught him at it.

Flagstaffsooner
11/24/2012, 09:58 AM
Did you hear about the oSu aggie that picked the five pound booger?

His head collapsed before he could eat it.

Flagstaffsooner
11/24/2012, 10:04 AM
Whats the difference between an oSu coed and a hockey player?

The hockey player changes pads after three periods.

11/24/2012, 11:26 AM
Did you hear about the oSu aggie that picked the five pound booger?

His head collapsed before he could eat it.WOW! I LIKE this one!

11/24/2012, 11:29 AM
Found posted on this site a few years ago:

Coach Mike Gundy was visiting a primary school, and was taken into the room of a class discussing words and their meanings. The teacher asked Coach Gundy whether he would care to lead a discussion on the word "Tragedy", so he asked the class to give him an example.

A little boy stood up, and said, "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, was playing in the field, and a tractor ran over him, and killed him, that would be a tragedy".

"No," said Coach Gundy, 'that wouldn't be a tragedy: that would be an accident".

A little girl raised her hand: "If the school bus had fifty boys and girls in it, and it drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy".

"I'm afraid not," explained Coach Gundy; "That is what we would call a great loss."

The room went silent. No child volunteered.

Coach Gundy's eyes searched the room. "Can no one here give me an example of a tragedy?"

At the back of the room, a little hand went up, and a quiet voice said, "If a plane carrying you and and the Cowboys football team was on the way home after a game, was struck by friendly fire and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy".

"Magnificent!" exclaimed Coach Gundy, "That's right! And can you tell me why that would be tragedy?"

"Well," said the quiet voice, "It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss, and it probably wouldn't be an accident."SUPERB! But, too bad it takes so long.

Mississippi Sooner
11/24/2012, 11:35 AM
Whats the difference between an oSu coed and a hockey player?

The hockey player changes pads after three periods.

That's sick. And I like it.

70sooner
11/24/2012, 12:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/sooner/Funny_stuff_sheep.gif

goingoneight
11/24/2012, 02:02 PM
What do oSu fans do after winning the National Championship?
Turn off the Playstation and go to bed.