PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

CowboyMRW
11/21/2012, 11:23 AM
Just wanted to wish all Sooners good luck Saturday.

Hopefully both teams escape injury free, and it's a good game.

I'll be heading to BFE in McCurtain County so I won't be on anymore so I just wanted to say Good Luck to all, and have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2012, 11:57 AM
Idabel, Smithville, Wright City maybe?

badger
11/21/2012, 12:02 PM
Good luck... to your avatar, sig, and anything else SF.com allows you to edit.

If our offensive line should get even more injured and we should happen to be outscored for the third time at home this season... please be more clever than simply issuing me the d@mn oSu logo again :D

CowboyMRW
11/21/2012, 12:12 PM
Idabel, Smithville, Wright City maybe?

Actually Hochatown. Even worse.

CowboyMRW
11/21/2012, 12:12 PM
Good luck... to your avatar, sig, and anything else SF.com allows you to edit.

If our offensive line should get even more injured and we should happen to be outscored for the third time at home this season... please be more clever than simply issuing me the d@mn oSu logo again :D

Will do. I've got some things up my sleeve for you.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2012, 12:13 PM
Actually Hochatown. Even worse.

Oh my dear lowered.

CowboyMRW
11/21/2012, 12:30 PM
Oh my dear lowered.

Yea, I have a lot of family that still live in Broken Bow, but they have deer camp deep in the mountains. I'll get to see some beautiful country at least.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2012, 12:31 PM
i get that way from time to time..idabel is the only school i've ever been to that had students drive tractors to school..

sooneron
11/21/2012, 12:38 PM
Just wanted to wish all Sooners good luck Saturday.

Hopefully both teams escape injury free, and it's a good game.

I'll be heading to BFE in McCurtain County so I won't be on anymore so I just wanted to say Good Luck to all, and have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5291/5542027315_ba79daabfb.jpg .

70sooner
11/21/2012, 01:04 PM
Yea, I have a lot of family that still live in Broken Bow, but they have deer camp deep in the mountains. I'll get to see some beautiful country at least.

do you ever hear any strains of Dueling Banjos wafting thru the countryside from your camp, LOL!~

badger
11/21/2012, 01:13 PM
At the Gundy family thanksgiving table Cale Gundy and family looked on stunned as his brother Mike choked on his turkey, turned purple and was rushed off to the hospital. Cale sadly looked his brother Mike in the eyes after being told that Mike was not well enough to coach the Pokes on Saturday, but then smiled and said:

"We want you, we need you...But we're going to win with you or without you."

[hairGel]

sooner46
11/21/2012, 02:30 PM
Cale worn his OU Sooner T-shirt is the reason why Mike choked.

BoulderSooner79
11/21/2012, 02:55 PM
I can agree with Cowboy about no injuries to either team. So when I say "break a leg", I really mean "drop a pass" or "fumble the ball" or "miss a tackle".

Break a leg, Cowboys.

badger
11/21/2012, 03:34 PM
Cale worn his OU Sooner T-shirt is the reason why Mike choked.

The shirt upset Mike's wife so much that Mike fired Cale as his brother.

soonergirlNeugene
11/21/2012, 08:19 PM
I'm heading to Norman for this one! Making the trip back for thanksgiving and was able to get tickets so that annoying chick in section 6 that won't sit down and yells every minute we're on defense is apologizing in advance.

Happy Thanksgiving MRW but I'm hoping Saturday winds up being a long night for you!

8timechamps
11/22/2012, 07:09 PM
I'm heading to Norman for this one! Making the trip back for thanksgiving and was able to get tickets so that annoying chick in section 6 that won't sit down and yells every minute we're on defense is apologizing in advance.

Happy Thanksgiving MRW but I'm hoping Saturday winds up being a long night for you!

Me too! Bringing my boys (it'll be my youngest son's first home game). I'll be the one in the OU sweatshirt.

MamaMia
11/23/2012, 11:37 AM
Thanks CowboyMRW. Here's hoping for an injury free game. :)

Jason White's Third Knee
11/23/2012, 12:59 PM
Yeah! First home game for my kids too. We went to Cincy a couple of years ago.

We live in Champaign and occasionally watch the Illini stink it up. They are gonna flip when they see a packed stadium going crazy.

I can't wait.

JLMSOONER
11/23/2012, 01:09 PM
Just wondering what kind of sheep sacrifice a victory would bring to CowboyMRW this year??

Peeb
11/23/2012, 02:36 PM
Wishing that OU avoids all forms of injury and that everybody is safe travelling to/from the game.

Other than that, hoping that good fortune falls entirely upon OSU tomorrow!

Should be fun (hope so, anyhow!)

Be well, all.

soonerboy_odanorth
11/23/2012, 05:32 PM
Both of you resident pokes..... Get bent.

I hope David King rips the legs off all three of your QB's and jams the exposed stubs of bone into every one of Boone's orifices.

:D

(Rivalry. You're doin' it wrong. ;) )

Jason White's Third Knee
11/23/2012, 05:42 PM
Both of you resident pokes..... Get bent.

I hope David King rips the legs off all three of your QB's and jams the exposed stubs of bone into every one of Boone's orifices.

:D

(Rivalry. You're doin' it wrong. ;) )

You have a point there...

SoonerDomiNation
11/23/2012, 05:46 PM
Thanks cowboy...gl to yall as well should be a great game

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/23/2012, 05:48 PM
Here's to t-boner accidentally sending a big check to OU, and us accepting it, as a token of well wishes from the bone.