PDA

View Full Version : The People have spoken , And the Dems think they are Bullet proof .

olevetonahill
11/20/2012, 08:31 PM
Yall getin just what Ya axed fer and we warned about

You go Gurls

A Senate proposal touted as protecting Americans' e-mail privacy has been quietly rewritten, giving government agencies more surveillance power than they possess under current law.

CNET has learned that Patrick Leahy, the influential Democratic chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, has dramatically reshaped his legislation in response to law enforcement concerns. A vote on his bill, which now authorizes warrantless access to Americans' e-mail, is scheduled for next week.

http://news.yahoo.com/senate-bill-rewrite-lets-feds-read-your-e-mail-without-warrants-191930756.html

Soonerjeepman
11/20/2012, 09:49 PM
yup...here they come..

StoopTroup
11/20/2012, 09:50 PM
Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
Can you help me occupy my brain?

Oh yup....here they come...

I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind
Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal
And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late

olevetonahill
11/20/2012, 09:53 PM
yup...here they come..

Course I never figured they wernt snoopin anyway. This is just gonna make it Legal

StoopTroup
11/20/2012, 09:54 PM
Course I never figured they wernt snoopin anyway. This is just gonna make it Legal

Yeah....

It just suddenly happened....ROTFLMFAO....

Soonerjeepman
11/20/2012, 10:34 PM
didn't say they weren't, just interesting he changes his bill after the election, and isn't it all you libs that were bitchin about gov intrusion? stay out of my abortions, stay out of my sex life...well, I think stay out of my email.

olevetonahill
11/20/2012, 10:38 PM
didn't say they weren't, just interesting he changes his bill after the election, and isn't it all you libs that were bitchin about gov intrusion? stay out of my abortions, stay out of my sex life...well, I think stay out of my email.

Im guessin yer talkin to ST, No idea really cause Ive had that Looney Tune on Iggy for sometime now.