PDA

View Full Version : espn classic games

jk the sooner fan
11/18/2012, 09:56 PM
it usually seems like any time OU is on a "classic" game on ESPN, it's a game we lost

i dont know how it works with Fox being the broadcast channel - but if ESPN wanted to show that WVU game over and over again - i'd watch it :)

Salt City Sooner
11/19/2012, 01:16 AM
FWIW, we're on 3 times this week; all wins over OSU.

thecrimsoncrusader
11/19/2012, 07:45 AM
but if ESPN wanted to show that WVU game over and over again - i'd watch it :)

That game sucked to watch live until the conclusion. The replay would almost be enjoyable due to the nature of the game, but watching Tavon Austin again would be painful. I only disliked him after his first 300 yards of total offense, but then he did that high-stepping crap to further insult the defense and that's when I hated him. I am glad he's moving on, he was a pain in the backside.

PrideMom
11/19/2012, 11:49 AM
Just watched the OU/WVU game yesterday morning because I always turn the sound off during the game, and I wanted to hear what the broadcast had to say. Obviously OU was cheated out of a fumble recovery and the pass interference call was bogus!! Those plays could have completely changed the atmosphere of the game.....Never saw the hands to the face and the sideline interference that let WVA go ahead in the game....

Scott D
11/19/2012, 12:08 PM
The Superman game is one they show during Tejas week.