PDA

View Full Version : Daryl Williams...

Ruf/Nek7
11/18/2012, 09:20 PM
Out for the remainder of the season with a sprained MCL. Hate to be the bearer of bad news. At this point, whoever survives the entire year without injury, while playing O line for OU, should win the Heisman. At that point, you obviously have overcome great odds. Good grief.

Soonerfan88
11/19/2012, 12:04 AM
So this makes 4 for the year? Habern, Evans, Kasitati, & Williams

PLaw
11/19/2012, 08:36 AM
So this makes 4 for the year? Habern, Evans, Kasitati, & Williams

Three of which have been knees - WTH???

Bummer

cleller
11/19/2012, 10:05 AM
We need some sort of knee expert to xray and inspect all potential recruits.

KantoSooner
11/19/2012, 10:14 AM
We need to exert some Peter the Great QC discipline on the brace makers. ("And, if the rifles fail, the factory manager shall be flogged to unconsciousness on three successive days. And his vodka ration shall be withheld for one year.")

FirstandGoal
11/19/2012, 10:17 AM
Maybe we should start sacrificing virgins to the football gods while we're at it.

I get it that most teams will have some injuries here and there as the season progresses, but I think somebody associated with our program pissed some higher power off and every year there's hell to pay with the injury bug striking again and again and again...

olevetonahill
11/19/2012, 10:20 AM
Maybe we should start sacrificing virgins to the football gods while we're at it.

I get it that most teams will have some injuries here and there as the season progresses, but I think somebody associated with our program pissed some higher power off and every year there's hell to pay with the injury bug striking again and again and again...

Call me the "FootBall God"

soonerdo
11/19/2012, 11:48 AM
Stoops and the boys best hit the recruiting road hard, and get some "real" OL