PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to our team

MamaMia
11/17/2012, 11:57 PM
They won that game on the road and against a very good team. Morgantown is not an easy place to play. Our players hung in there and never gave up no matter how hostile the environment, no matter how problematic the results of some very bad officiating and they deserved that win.

I am very proud of them.

BoulderSooner79
11/18/2012, 12:00 AM
LOL - I concur, but I wouldn't say they were a very good team. They do have a few very good players. But heck, that Baylor team that we thought shouldn't have played us so close just stomped the life out of KSU, so anything can happen. We punched and counter punched in a very close game and came out on top. Very exciting!

ouwasp
11/18/2012, 12:06 AM
Well said. These kinda games can be sorta fun to look back on, but it's murder during it....

olevetonahill
11/18/2012, 12:10 AM
Well said. These kinda games can be sorta fun to look back on, but it's murder during it....

Give me a few more hours fer my heart rate to return to normal and Ill have fun also.

BoulderSooner79
11/18/2012, 12:13 AM
Give me a few more hours fer my heart rate to return to normal and Ill have fun also.

That heart thing *is* the fun - don't miss out on it!

Mazeppa
11/18/2012, 12:34 AM
Time to stop pumping the sunshine.
They are not a very good team they have lost four in a row. Other teams have gone up there and dominated, We are not a good defensive team. We are not a physical team we will be lucky if we can win our remaining games.

picasso
11/18/2012, 12:37 AM
They are not a very good team they have lost four in a row. Other teams have gone up there and dominated, We are not a good defensive team. We are not a physical team we will be lucky if we can win our remaining games.
One of the teams that dominated them lost to a team tonight that we beat last week!

Did that just blow your mind or what?

LawtonBoy74
11/18/2012, 12:39 AM
Mazeppa= Negative Nancy... just be happy for a moment. Enjoy the season as it goes take it one game at a time

picasso
11/18/2012, 12:40 AM
Mazeppa is waiting for Sherman Oaks to take over at DC.

sendbaht
11/18/2012, 12:46 AM
Good game Sooners...I'm proud of you too....D will learn a lot form this game.....I'm happy!

BoulderSooner79
11/18/2012, 12:50 AM

Winning a game on a last minute drive is the definition of sunshine and a real fan would bask in it. No need to pump anything.

Sabanball
11/18/2012, 12:53 AM
Congrats on the win, guys. The mountaineers are definitely not as good as we thought they would be back in September, but any time you can come out on top in Morgantown it's a quality win as far as I'm concerned.

BoulderSooner79
11/18/2012, 12:56 AM
Congrats on the win, guys. The mountaineers are definitely not as good as we thought they would be back in September, but any time you can come out on top in Morgantown it's a quality win as far as I'm concerned.

You could never be an OU fan with attitude. We'll be wearing paper bags on our heads next week.

FirstandGoal
11/18/2012, 12:57 AM
Let's see, we went into a hostile environment against a team that had everything to win and nothing to lose. A team that was fighting to not have the worst losing streak in over 25 years. To a team that was finally healthy again. Against a team who--- if their coach going ballistic was any indication-- wanted to win this game with rabid fervor. Against a team with a player that shredded the field with OU players and seemed unstoppable. Against a team that had unbelievable momentum going into the final few minutes of the game.

As much as tonight's defense makes me want to shake my head in confusion, I am so proud of Landry and the way he orchestrated the offense on those last couple of drives. What a gamer and he will be sorely missed next year.

btb916
11/18/2012, 12:58 AM
It's tough to be happy when the D gives up almost 800 yards. That's all I can really say at this point.

BoulderSooner79
11/18/2012, 01:19 AM
It's tough to be happy when the D gives up almost 800 yards. That's all I can really say at this point.

I feel bad for you.

btb916
11/18/2012, 01:21 AM
I feel bad for you.

Thanks. I need some sympathy.

stoopified
11/18/2012, 01:48 AM
To quote Danny Glover: I'm too old for this sh!t

VA Sooner
11/18/2012, 01:57 AM
Damn... what a game, especially in those last few minutes! My heart took a while to stop racing.

But to come back to win in the final seconds, especially on that beautiful 4th down pass to Stills with 24 seconds left.

Loved it!