PDA

View Full Version : F the SEC and Notre Dame

Ton Loc
11/17/2012, 11:40 PM
****!

Could there be a worse ending to this CFB season.......

StoopTroup
11/17/2012, 11:40 PM
lol

BlownGP
11/17/2012, 11:46 PM
yup. I wanted KSU to go and I hate the ducks

SOONER44EVER
11/17/2012, 11:47 PM
Texas could win it all. You asked if it could be worse.

Judge Smails
11/17/2012, 11:54 PM
****!

Could there be a worse ending to this CFB season.......

If Notre Dame is in the MNC, I'm hoping for a blimp crash into the stadium.

winout
11/17/2012, 11:56 PM
I'd take a team of serial killers over the ducks so the Irish are okay. Like to see Bama do them in, though.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
11/18/2012, 12:04 AM
I'd take a team of serial killers over the ducks so the Irish are okay. Like to see Bama do them in, though.

Hilarious! And true!

nBoSTP
11/18/2012, 12:15 AM
Too bad our Sooners didn't beat ND or they would be number 1 tomorrow

Sabanball
11/18/2012, 12:19 AM
Bring it, haters, and get ready. There's a very good chance that 6 of the top 7 teams in the BCS poll tomorrow night will be from the SEC.

picasso
11/18/2012, 12:21 AM
Bring it, haters, and get ready. There's a very good chance that 6 of the top 7 teams in the BCS poll tomorrow night will be from the SEC.
Based on their fine wins today or over the entire season thus far on the gridiron?

Spank away.

kevpks
11/18/2012, 12:26 AM

Do you really think LSU or South Carolina are better than Oregon?

Sabanball
11/18/2012, 01:09 AM
Yes, I think LSU is better than the ducks. Hell, they beat them in Dallas last season. South Carolina, no.

Oregon had not played ANYBODY that was any good before tonight.

mainline13
11/18/2012, 09:20 AM

I have less problem with that than I do with the people who think it's accurate.

fadada1
11/18/2012, 09:31 AM
said it before... ND winning the MNC would be the worst thing ever for college football media. Worse than Johnny Miller dropping to his knees over Tiger Woods making a 3 foot putt for par... worse than the Yankees winning the next 40 World Series...

I hate to say it, but GO USC!!!!!

jkjsooner
11/18/2012, 09:34 AM

Yet you invited a mediocre Big 12 team into your conference and they proceeded to beat you and stomp most of the rest of the conference. And in the process they completely disproved the SEC defense theory.

GrapevineSooner
11/18/2012, 09:37 AM
Yes, I think LSU is better than the ducks. Hell, they beat them in Dallas last season. South Carolina, no.

Oregon had not played ANYBODY that was any good before tonight.

Last season doesn't count.

tulsaoilerfan
11/18/2012, 11:41 AM
Again Sabanball, how come none of the so called SEC Heavyweights go play someone good outside the conference on the road? Last one i remember was Georgia getting mudholed in Stillwater 3 or 4 years ago; Bama never plays anyone; LSU never plays anyone; Florida never goes outside the state of Florida for OOC games;schedule some of the other 4 power conferences home and home and let's see how good the SEC really is

fadada1
11/18/2012, 11:57 AM
Again Sabanball, how come none of the so called SEC Heavyweights go play someone good outside the conference on the road? Last one i remember was Georgia getting mudholed in Stillwater 3 or 4 years ago; Bama never plays anyone; LSU never plays anyone; Florida never goes outside the state of Florida for OOC games;schedule some of the other 4 power conferences home and home and let's see how good the SEC really is
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!:glee:

SoonerorLater
11/18/2012, 12:20 PM
Sabanball is right, 6 of the top 7 could be SEC teams. 6 of the top 10 definitely will be. This is exactly why I have never liked the BCS. There may have been an occasion that something like this was true but this year sure isn't it. This is an example of the SEC getting the benefit of the doubt because of past reputation. Does anybody see anything really special about the top six SEC teams? I'll concede Alabama is the best of the lot and deserve to be @ #2. The rest of the SEC top pics could be anywhere from 5 to 20.

For all of the blustering about how tough the SEC is their schedules are weak. Georgia who will almost for sure be #3 this week, has beaten just 2 DIV I teams with a winning record this year. They have just one win over a ranked opponent. There OOC schedule is a joke. How can they rank these guys so high? How about South Carolina? What have they done? Their sole claim to fame is they beat Georgia who has the previously stated lack of credentials. That is their only win over a ranked opponent, yet they are the most highly ranked 2 loss team. Why? Ditto LSU their best win is South Carolina.

I think the SEC is a good football conference with a great PR machine. Nothing wrong with that but in a fair system it should see through all of it.