PDA

View Full Version : Fox broadcast....

fadada1
11/17/2012, 09:56 PM
YOU SUCK!!!!!!

Between the commercials, commentators, and all the **** between plays... you've made watching this game unbearable. 3 hours and we're still in the 3rd quarter. unfreakingreal.

salth2o
11/17/2012, 09:57 PM
Agreed!

nighttrain12
11/17/2012, 10:38 PM
Hey, at least they got Erin Andrews!

Boomer.....
11/17/2012, 11:32 PM
One guy was decent, the other was horrible.

MyT Oklahoma
11/17/2012, 11:32 PM
YOU SUCK!!!!!!

Between the commercials, commentators, and all the **** between plays... you've made watching this game unbearable. 3 hours and we're still in the 3rd quarter. unfreakingreal.

Noted. Duly noted.

boomersooner28
11/18/2012, 01:30 AM
Watched it on mute.....#1 is STILL running all over my screen

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/18/2012, 01:33 AM
Hey, at least they got Erin Andrews!she's unsettling.

stoopified
11/18/2012, 01:41 AM
she's unsettling.Y Yeah,she unsettles my johnson :)

sooneron
11/18/2012, 08:44 AM
She needs to get back on the sideline. She sucks in studio. Or... I wish she would. :D

Every time Petros spoke I wanted to jam fondue forks in my ears. The guy totally sucks. It seemed like he didn't want to OU credit for anything. I know he's a big usuc homer, but man does he suck! SUCK SUCK SUCK!!! He has a face for radio and voice for print. Did I mention that he sucks?

Indy Sooner
11/18/2012, 09:36 AM
she's unsettling.

What was with the increased eye makeup?...Halloween was last month.

Mississippi Sooner
11/18/2012, 10:05 AM
Before last night, I didn't know we had a player named Kenny Steels.

cvsooner
11/18/2012, 11:52 AM
Fox is so cheap. Doesn't have enough cameras, and the ones they do have frequently are in the wrong place. They don't do enough replays. I just agonize over an official review because I know they won't have a good angle. The announcers are second rate. Petros talked about WVU forcing "all these punts" at one point when we had punted exactly once.

kssoonerfan7
11/18/2012, 12:15 PM
My family started counting how many times the color guy said momentum. Every drive, Geno Smith has got momentum going now. But Landry struggles according to them. 550 yards of struggling last night

ouduckhunter
11/18/2012, 12:50 PM
The younger, good looking guy deadpanned that we were looking good against the 120th ranked pass defense in the country. Jerk!

8timechamps
11/18/2012, 02:55 PM
The younger guy was Joel Klatt. For those of you that are too young to remember, or just forgot, he was the QB for Colorado during a period that CU beat OU. He's actually a really good commentator. I thought he did a good job, and was all over the officials for their horrible calls. The other guy I'd never heard of or seen before, and he and his "Kenny Steels" can retire.

Overall, I'll take that duo over Gus Johnson anyday!

EatLeadCommie
11/18/2012, 03:03 PM
Whoever called the game was terrible. They kept mispronouncing names and places. My personal favorite was when he tried to say "Lufkin, Texas" and just completely massacred it. I had to rewind my DVR just to make sure he didn't say "Lufkin F***ing Texas". He didn't. He said something like "Lufkinufkin, Texas."

Boomer Mooner
11/18/2012, 05:16 PM
and at one time last night they were bringing the game from Morgantown, Oklahoma.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/18/2012, 05:35 PM
Yeah,she unsettles my johnson :)yes, that's what I mean.

okiewaker
11/18/2012, 05:48 PM
I watched the game at a place that had the karaoke going during the game. I guess I was in better shape than those that listened to the Fox broadcast,,IDK

goingoneight
11/18/2012, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=8timechamps;3550463]The younger guy was Joel Klatt. For those of you that are too young to remember, or just forgot, he was the QB for Colorado during a period that CU beat OU. He's actually a really good commentator. I thought he did a good job, and was all over the officials for their horrible calls. The other guy I'd never heard of or seen before, and he and his "Kenny Steels" can retire.
The only CU QB I believe in the Stoops era to beat OU was Cody Hawkins. Not that it matters... because they're Colorado.

8timechamps
11/18/2012, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=8timechamps;3550463]The younger guy was Joel Klatt. For those of you that are too young to remember, or just forgot, he was the QB for Colorado during a period that CU beat OU. He's actually a really good commentator. I thought he did a good job, and was all over the officials for their horrible calls. The other guy I'd never heard of or seen before, and he and his "Kenny Steels" can retire.
The only CU QB I believe in the Stoops era to beat OU was Cody Hawkins. Not that it matters... because they're Colorado.

Yep, you're right. He started for CU in 2003 & 2004. I think there was a close game in Boulder in 2003, that's what I was thinking about. Anyway, good catch.

King Crimson
11/18/2012, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=goingoneight;3550565]

Yep, you're right. He started for CU in 2003 & 2004. I think there was a close game in Boulder in 2003, that's what I was thinking about. Anyway, good catch.

wasn't THAT close. they never had the ball with a chance to take the lead. they cut it to 7 IIRC in the 4th.....and then we go the length of the field to close them out. Klatt had a nice arm (former minor league baseball player, walk-on).....but had a shoulder injury at some point and wasn't really the same after. decent college QB for Barnett. not the worst announcer ever...friend of mine had him as a student in a class at CU said he was a pretty smart guy.

in the Stoops era, in addition to the 07 debacle....we also lost in Boulder in 99 to Mike Moschetti at the CU QB position. who wasn't at all a bad player. one of the few times i saw Josh Heupel get rattled. that game.